Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47
I am also having this issue, my dragons hunger was down by a few points , but the clan energy bar was still full at 100%. I am using google chrome.
I am also having this issue, my dragons hunger was down by a few points , but the clan energy bar was still full at 100%. I am using google chrome.

*Ice / Icefang
*Any pronouns
*Please ping me

bQaB5zW.png

*Main fandragon tab
*Sales tab
*Icon dragon

I'm also having this issue and I'm using the latest version of Firefox.
I'm also having this issue and I'm using the latest version of Firefox.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
Adding that I've been having the same issue with Firefox since yesterday. When I checked the site after four because I know that's when their energy drops again, the main display said 100%. I wondered about that, so I checked my lair and my babies had lost energy. When I checked again this morning, same thing. I already fed them this morning so I don't have a screenshot.
Adding that I've been having the same issue with Firefox since yesterday. When I checked the site after four because I know that's when their energy drops again, the main display said 100%. I wondered about that, so I checked my lair and my babies had lost energy. When I checked again this morning, same thing. I already fed them this morning so I don't have a screenshot.
Yep, my dragons are down a couple of points - maybe to be around 98, 96% - but the energy bar at the top still says 100%. I won't be feeding until things even out
Yep, my dragons are down a couple of points - maybe to be around 98, 96% - but the energy bar at the top still says 100%. I won't be feeding until things even out
I have this problem as well, I'm using Chrome if it helps.
I have this problem as well, I'm using Chrome if it helps.
I have this problem, using Firefox and it started late yesterday evening (afternoon in site time).
I have this problem, using Firefox and it started late yesterday evening (afternoon in site time).
Same issue here!
Same issue here!
Same here, all dragons are at 48/50 yet my bar at the top shows 100% energy.

Using Chrome.

*edit* I did feed my dragons right after posting this, so they now show full.
Same here, all dragons are at 48/50 yet my bar at the top shows 100% energy.

Using Chrome.

*edit* I did feed my dragons right after posting this, so they now show full.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
Ditto to the above problems. Bar says 100%, dragons are hungry. Using Firefox.
Ditto to the above problems. Bar says 100%, dragons are hungry. Using Firefox.
tumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
tumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.png
Same as everyone else it seems! On Chrome here xD
Same as everyone else it seems! On Chrome here xD
azetec_zps42d4b62a.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47