Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
This is now happening to me as well. I am using Firefox, and have updated to the newest version of Firefox to see if that helped me any but it didn't. I got a screencap of two pages, and blacked out anything not relevant so it's easier to see. [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/df9e58ea141a4fb8d375e1b91f60cf60/tumblr_n0m2h3mtWs1rk825no1_1280.jpg[/img]
This is now happening to me as well. I am using Firefox, and have updated to the newest version of Firefox to see if that helped me any but it didn't. I got a screencap of two pages, and blacked out anything not relevant so it's easier to see.

tumblr_n0m2h3mtWs1rk825no1_1280.jpg
Same issue over here, as well!
Same issue over here, as well!
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
Same issue. I tried to take a screen shot, but for some reason FF crashed instead.
Same issue. I tried to take a screen shot, but for some reason FF crashed instead.
F5epqfK.png
Ditto on everything.
Ditto on everything.
shadowbinderbanner2_by_moonstalkerwerewolf-d7twzk5.gif
I'm having the same issue.
I'm having the same issue.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png Novel
On FR Time
It/Its
FR Tumblr
3rd feeding of the day and it's still doin' it. Wanted to pop in to mention since it's not as it should be quite yet ^^
3rd feeding of the day and it's still doin' it. Wanted to pop in to mention since it's not as it should be quite yet ^^
1kz7OWt.png
Same here, stuck.
Im the same way,.as.soon as.anyone is hungry,.feed em!.In the real.world.we'd probably have rolly polly dragons!
Same here, stuck.
Im the same way,.as.soon as.anyone is hungry,.feed em!.In the real.world.we'd probably have rolly polly dragons!
Have had this all day also.
Have had this all day also.
flightsignature_zps6e7f1755.gif
Same here :(
Same here :(
A very distinguished parasitic organism
Same with me [img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/037/0/3/fr_health_confusion_by_scorpius02-d75ewla.jpg[/img] Using safari
Same with me
fr_health_confusion_by_scorpius02-d75ewla.jpg

Using safari
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47