Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imp Raffle winners chosen!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Since it is a holiday.. I will give everyone until the day after thanksgiving before I skip to the next person on the list... I know some people are probably traveling...
Since it is a holiday.. I will give everyone until the day after thanksgiving before I skip to the next person on the list... I know some people are probably traveling...
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Can I have dragon 2?
Can I have dragon 2?
@SecretGarden
@Svaeshtari
@WeiJiangling
@Lavabeast
@GrimLuxx
@Claudea
I have given everyone a few days and need some lairspace back.. so going ahead and skipping to the ones who responded. If your on this list and don't want a prize let me know 8D I will pass it to someone else!

Sending these now!!! Thanks everyone for joining in. hope you like your prize. They are yours to do whatever you like with them.
@MizukiLeafall Dragon 1
@RadiantWinged Autumn Dryad
@Beenut Dragon 2
@dreadknight dragon 3
@PurpleEmpress Dragon 5
@nightglow Dragon 6
@Liani Longneck Mender
@SecretGarden
@Svaeshtari
@WeiJiangling
@Lavabeast
@GrimLuxx
@Claudea
I have given everyone a few days and need some lairspace back.. so going ahead and skipping to the ones who responded. If your on this list and don't want a prize let me know 8D I will pass it to someone else!

Sending these now!!! Thanks everyone for joining in. hope you like your prize. They are yours to do whatever you like with them.
@MizukiLeafall Dragon 1
@RadiantWinged Autumn Dryad
@Beenut Dragon 2
@dreadknight dragon 3
@PurpleEmpress Dragon 5
@nightglow Dragon 6
@Liani Longneck Mender
@BotanyBlack Yay for winning! If that Tundra gent is till available, I'd love to have him. Otherwise, maybe the Clown Charger or the Winter Wolf familiar? Thanks!!!
@BotanyBlack Yay for winning! If that Tundra gent is till available, I'd love to have him. Otherwise, maybe the Clown Charger or the Winter Wolf familiar? Thanks!!!
@Svaeshtari Sent!!
@Svaeshtari Sent!!
@BotanyBlack Got him! Eeeeee, he's SO handsome (I love Tundras to bits). Thank you!
@BotanyBlack Got him! Eeeeee, he's SO handsome (I love Tundras to bits). Thank you!
@Svaeshtari Tundras are so much fluffy goodness. He IS a really handsome one too. Glad you like him!
@Svaeshtari Tundras are so much fluffy goodness. He IS a really handsome one too. Glad you like him!
Thank you so much for doing this.
Thank you so much for doing this.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Thank you!
Thank you!
@BotanyBlack Yay winnings! I'm a little squashed on lair space, so I'll pass my prize on to another winner this time.

Thank you so much for holding this raffle! :D
@BotanyBlack Yay winnings! I'm a little squashed on lair space, so I'll pass my prize on to another winner this time.

Thank you so much for holding this raffle! :D
Ex5pnCI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9