Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imp Raffle winners chosen!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@BotanyBlack
eheh, thanks :D

@DeathTheKidd
yeah...it's been a while, and you're welcome~
@BotanyBlack
eheh, thanks :D

@DeathTheKidd
yeah...it's been a while, and you're welcome~
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
@DeathTheKidd no restrictions on tickets. feel free to gift a few. She is one of my Favorites. her and her mate give some gorgeous babies! even the occasional triple obs.
@DeathTheKidd no restrictions on tickets. feel free to gift a few. She is one of my Favorites. her and her mate give some gorgeous babies! even the occasional triple obs.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@LdyPandora I appreciate the thought, but I'd rather not be pinged in this one. c': For some reason I got three notifications about this raffle.
@LdyPandora I appreciate the thought, but I'd rather not be pinged in this one. c': For some reason I got three notifications about this raffle.
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@BotanyBlack

hi, I checked your ticket list. Cause you mentioned that each hatchling gets 3 tickets each right. And I sent you two hatchlings one went to dreadknight and one to mizukileafall... which means each one gets at least 3 tickets each. :3
@BotanyBlack

hi, I checked your ticket list. Cause you mentioned that each hatchling gets 3 tickets each right. And I sent you two hatchlings one went to dreadknight and one to mizukileafall... which means each one gets at least 3 tickets each. :3
icewardensiggie_zps59936703.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1002473&page=1&anchor=2380703#2380703
@fallenhalf OOPs.. nice catch.. fixed it. added their other tickets and yours also..

Sorries!!
@fallenhalf OOPs.. nice catch.. fixed it. added their other tickets and yours also..

Sorries!!
Thank you so much ^u^
Thank you so much ^u^
icewardensiggie_zps59936703.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1002473&page=1&anchor=2380703#2380703
@LdyPandora

You pinged me like 7 times. @_@
I'm not interested in this raffle at this time.
@LdyPandora

You pinged me like 7 times. @_@
I'm not interested in this raffle at this time.
These are lovely colors. Sure, I'll play. 2 to @LdyPandora, thanks for the ping.
These are lovely colors. Sure, I'll play. 2 to @LdyPandora, thanks for the ping.
@WeiJiangling added!!! they do have a decent secondary spread 8D
@WeiJiangling added!!! they do have a decent secondary spread 8D
@botanyblack my apologies for being absent today, only have a second.. will send you links tomorrow!
@botanyblack my apologies for being absent today, only have a second.. will send you links tomorrow!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9