Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imp Raffle winners chosen!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@dreadknight
@MizukiLeafall

Was a pleasure. I don't do it for the profit. (the boon cost more then I actually got in tickets) more for the fun of it!

@Claudea Will do! am sure someone will want one..
@dreadknight
@MizukiLeafall

Was a pleasure. I don't do it for the profit. (the boon cost more then I actually got in tickets) more for the fun of it!

@Claudea Will do! am sure someone will want one..
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
oh I see. Well still I'm very thankful, thank you!
oh I see. Well still I'm very thankful, thank you!
@BotanyBlack

Ah, thank you so much! Love my new little Fae...
@BotanyBlack

Ah, thank you so much! Love my new little Fae...
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Nightglow She is cute. Underbelly works so well on that combo.

edit.. love her red rose! just like her parents lol
@Nightglow She is cute. Underbelly works so well on that combo.

edit.. love her red rose! just like her parents lol
@BotanyBlack

I know, right? Must've taken you awhile to find that perfect pairing, wow! Fantastic for Valentine's, haha! :3

I thought the same omg. X3
@BotanyBlack

I know, right? Must've taken you awhile to find that perfect pairing, wow! Fantastic for Valentine's, haha! :3

I thought the same omg. X3
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Nightglow I bred Romeo in a exalt clutch and just couldn't part with him.. all his siblings and parents are exalted..

Took a bit of searching randomly off and on for the female, but I wanted those exact colors. found her in someone's lair and took the chance to pm them. since she was marked for exalt. They gave her to me for 2k... but the underbelly gene that cost. but so totally worth it. Yeah I call them my Valentine pair.

I have not been able to bring myself to add another gene. they look so good like they are.

edit.. the female started as a Guardian, but I wanted something delicate.. so I won't get a 5 egg nest.. I can live with that
@Nightglow I bred Romeo in a exalt clutch and just couldn't part with him.. all his siblings and parents are exalted..

Took a bit of searching randomly off and on for the female, but I wanted those exact colors. found her in someone's lair and took the chance to pm them. since she was marked for exalt. They gave her to me for 2k... but the underbelly gene that cost. but so totally worth it. Yeah I call them my Valentine pair.

I have not been able to bring myself to add another gene. they look so good like they are.

edit.. the female started as a Guardian, but I wanted something delicate.. so I won't get a 5 egg nest.. I can live with that
@BotanyBlack

That's such a cute story! Those two... Maybe weren't picks of the litter but... Wow... :) That's adorable. Yes, underbelly is pricey! :0 But It can be so worth it if used correctly. Fae is a perfect species for the Valentine's pair.
@BotanyBlack

That's such a cute story! Those two... Maybe weren't picks of the litter but... Wow... :) That's adorable. Yes, underbelly is pricey! :0 But It can be so worth it if used correctly. Fae is a perfect species for the Valentine's pair.
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
Thank you very much
Thank you very much
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@BotanyBlack- I have not much time to go back through and read everything, however to my understanding, I am on some prize list? ^^ While it is a pleasant surprise I would like to pass on my prize to someone else. I'm sure someone else would love to have it c:

EDIT: I see prizes have been passed on already~ Good :3 My apologies for my lack of responses anywho. Hope everyone is happy with their prizes! 8D
@BotanyBlack- I have not much time to go back through and read everything, however to my understanding, I am on some prize list? ^^ While it is a pleasant surprise I would like to pass on my prize to someone else. I'm sure someone else would love to have it c:

EDIT: I see prizes have been passed on already~ Good :3 My apologies for my lack of responses anywho. Hope everyone is happy with their prizes! 8D
ipmln4.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9