Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imp Raffle winners chosen!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@LdyPandora added them in along with the no Imp bonuses. 8D good luck!

He is darling! Mind hanging on to her until the drawing? I am sure someone would love her! guess I better get to listing the secondary prizes...

Hmm.. guess I could toss a few extra tickets out for pinging others.. as well as random bumping
@LdyPandora added them in along with the no Imp bonuses. 8D good luck!

He is darling! Mind hanging on to her until the drawing? I am sure someone would love her! guess I better get to listing the secondary prizes...

Hmm.. guess I could toss a few extra tickets out for pinging others.. as well as random bumping
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@BotanyBlack Bump from Angel Falls Hatchery. I love the fact that your doing a raffle where people buy for someone else! It's a great idea!!
@BotanyBlack Bump from Angel Falls Hatchery. I love the fact that your doing a raffle where people buy for someone else! It's a great idea!!
@BotanyBlack I'd like to donate: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1010885] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10109/1010885_350.png[/img] [/url] And I;ll mail you to buy some tickets also :)
@BotanyBlack

I'd like to donate:

1010885_350.png

And I;ll mail you to buy some tickets also :)
[quote name="BotanyBlack" date="2013-11-15 13:11:00"]looks like this is going to be a pretty simple giveaway since it seems no one is interested..[/quote] @Botanyblack Hey ill ping some people and see if they may be interested it would be a shame to give a dragon away for so little. I have also had Raffles fail and it really sucks..so i will do whatever i can to help... :) ..This is a list of names i compiled from past raffles... @Eylsmear @Vertrag @Pink @WeiJiangling @pink @Fallenhalf @Rory @bleachedblack @tovarish I thought you guys might be interested in this raffle.... @FoxTailTakeru @Anubiaya @Caliphae @Cherish @Doxy @11andtheponds @Fareless @DiamondStorm @Lexiichuu @Kessuburd @Luusan @Saros @Tricksparrow @Dwenda @Silere @Oniwanbashu @Weenyah @Sorikai @Salticidae @Oldred100 @TalkingNapkin @Snowblind @SpectrileBanner @Navella @Svaeshtari @Kitsky @DarkSoul @Contagion @Death @Delryn @Rodrax @Kerberos @AriaoftheWinds @carnivaldog @horsaroni @Gudny @CaptainFleeper @KittiofDOOM @CokeinUphurrkut @RiverEcho @paintminion @vilyasage @KoreNestis @Ivianna @CrystalTsuyoshi @Kiaeon @Cheese @Espee @Persephone @Masquerade @Kayt @Wildehearted @Cappilette @klauseu @poplar @Yvenne @Slinkems @Naiy @CeruleanBlue @RedShinigami @Seiteran @Zenniel @Kiaeon @TrinitySilph @Sylvette @shadowzwench @Usui @Chichi @Spudalyn @slothbug @Tauruscraft @Stormagedon @Cyanide @AnimalLover @Vienna @Kalores @oldred100 @telanarra @bleachedblack @IcefireStarfire @GrimLuxx @Faisse @Gothicgal @AbbyStabby @Natorei Also, you should add a ping bonus with the purchase of ?? number of tickets for someone else
BotanyBlack wrote on 2013-11-15 13:11:00:
looks like this is going to be a pretty simple giveaway since it seems no one is interested..

@Botanyblack
Hey ill ping some people and see if they may be interested it would be a shame to give a dragon away for so little. I have also had Raffles fail and it really sucks..so i will do whatever i can to help... :) ..This is a list of names i compiled from past raffles...

@Eylsmear
@Vertrag
@Pink
@WeiJiangling
@pink
@Fallenhalf
@Rory
@bleachedblack
@tovarish

I thought you guys might be interested in this raffle....

@FoxTailTakeru
@Anubiaya
@Caliphae
@Cherish
@Doxy
@11andtheponds
@Fareless
@DiamondStorm
@Lexiichuu
@Kessuburd
@Luusan
@Saros
@Tricksparrow
@Dwenda
@Silere
@Oniwanbashu
@Weenyah
@Sorikai
@Salticidae
@Oldred100
@TalkingNapkin
@Snowblind
@SpectrileBanner
@Navella
@Svaeshtari
@Kitsky
@DarkSoul
@Contagion
@Death
@Delryn
@Rodrax
@Kerberos
@AriaoftheWinds
@carnivaldog
@horsaroni
@Gudny
@CaptainFleeper
@KittiofDOOM
@CokeinUphurrkut
@RiverEcho
@paintminion
@vilyasage
@KoreNestis
@Ivianna
@CrystalTsuyoshi
@Kiaeon
@Cheese
@Espee
@Persephone
@Masquerade
@Kayt
@Wildehearted
@Cappilette
@klauseu
@poplar
@Yvenne
@Slinkems
@Naiy
@CeruleanBlue
@RedShinigami
@Seiteran
@Zenniel
@Kiaeon
@TrinitySilph
@Sylvette
@shadowzwench
@Usui
@Chichi
@Spudalyn
@slothbug
@Tauruscraft
@Stormagedon
@Cyanide
@AnimalLover
@Vienna
@Kalores
@oldred100
@telanarra
@bleachedblack
@IcefireStarfire
@GrimLuxx
@Faisse
@Gothicgal
@AbbyStabby
@Natorei

Also, you should add a ping bonus with the purchase of ?? number of tickets for someone else
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png13zpthk.jpg11lpfrm.jpgrse7nn.jpg

2ii8mxw.jpg

Selling Unhatched eggs, skins elemental dolls
Twelve Days of
Looking for SUNNY dragon pair!!
[/b]ROUTED THROUGH ******* DUE TO FR BUG
SD'S, RIDGEY'S, PC'S, SPIRALS Food for tickets...FEED ME!!!!!
MY White Primary Imp Raffle..Free tickets..!!!
@LdyPandora Thanks for the ping!

@BotanyBlack I would like to buy 5 tickets please (20 gems, yes?). Please send three to @Claudea and the other two to @LdyPandora.

Sending gems! Thanks! :)
@LdyPandora Thanks for the ping!

@BotanyBlack I would like to buy 5 tickets please (20 gems, yes?). Please send three to @Claudea and the other two to @LdyPandora.

Sending gems! Thanks! :)
I'm sending you two hatchlings, one for each:

@MizukiLeafall
-she has no imperials yet
@dreadknight
I'm sending you two hatchlings, one for each:

@MizukiLeafall
-she has no imperials yet
@dreadknight
icewardensiggie_zps59936703.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1002473&page=1&anchor=2380703#2380703
@DigitalAngel04 Thanks for the bump! Yeah thought it might be interesting to try.. Last Raffle I had people were always saying.. "Oh I know someone who have loved that one"..

@Tricksparrow That is nice of you! He sure is a dapper fellow. I am sure someone will love him!

@Svaeshtari , @Svaeshtari give me a few to sort out tickets! will add them.
@DigitalAngel04 Thanks for the bump! Yeah thought it might be interesting to try.. Last Raffle I had people were always saying.. "Oh I know someone who have loved that one"..

@Tricksparrow That is nice of you! He sure is a dapper fellow. I am sure someone will love him!

@Svaeshtari , @Svaeshtari give me a few to sort out tickets! will add them.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@BotanyBlack I'll take 10 tickets. 5 to @bink5bink5 and the other 5 to @LdyPandora.

I'll send over the treasure now.:3
@BotanyBlack I'll take 10 tickets. 5 to @bink5bink5 and the other 5 to @LdyPandora.

I'll send over the treasure now.:3
@BotanyBlack Sending money for tickets!

4 for @Svaeshtari to start, I will be back :D
@BotanyBlack Sending money for tickets!

4 for @Svaeshtari to start, I will be back :D
Ex5pnCI.png
@botanyblack - I'll give eleven tickets to @houndbound !
And one to @ldypandora :3
@botanyblack - I'll give eleven tickets to @houndbound !
And one to @ldypandora :3
morgan: 31, he / they - art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9