Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imp Raffle winners chosen!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! bump!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! bump!
@LadyPandora Thank you. :)

@Botanyblack are you still accepting prizes? I have a double white basic fae i could donate.. not much, but.. something.. ?
@LadyPandora Thank you. :)

@Botanyblack are you still accepting prizes? I have a double white basic fae i could donate.. not much, but.. something.. ?
@BotanyBlack i also have a DG pearly boy that i was holding for a friend, she said to go ahead and donate it to you, if you want it. :)
@BotanyBlack i also have a DG pearly boy that i was holding for a friend, she said to go ahead and donate it to you, if you want it. :)
@LdyPandora
Thank you!!
@BotanyBlack
Bump
@LdyPandora
Thank you!!
@BotanyBlack
Bump
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@Saros since everyone has decided to donate. sure I can add them 8D the more prizes.. the more we can give out. thanks for offering

@GrimLuxx, @Claudea, @slothbug added!! plus a few each for gifting!

@Svaeshtari, @SoulKitty12 isn't the Bump a dance? well keep at it.. lol
@Saros since everyone has decided to donate. sure I can add them 8D the more prizes.. the more we can give out. thanks for offering

@GrimLuxx, @Claudea, @slothbug added!! plus a few each for gifting!

@Svaeshtari, @SoulKitty12 isn't the Bump a dance? well keep at it.. lol
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@BotanyBlack

I'd like to purchase ten tickets :D five for me and five for @LdyPandora please :D
@BotanyBlack

I'd like to purchase ten tickets :D five for me and five for @LdyPandora please :D
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
@RedShinigami LOl you need to buy tickets for others. if you put the first 5 to someone else.. you will still get 5 free ones since you are buying 10
@RedShinigami LOl you need to buy tickets for others. if you put the first 5 to someone else.. you will still get 5 free ones since you are buying 10
@BotanyBlack
I knew that :D //nervous laugh// I'll give them to my good friend @DeathTheKidd then!
@BotanyBlack
I knew that :D //nervous laugh// I'll give them to my good friend @DeathTheKidd then!
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
@RedShinigami... i so cannot help laugh when I read your and DeathTheKidd's user names.. i love them! ok adding you in.

@Saros do you mind holding on to the dragons your donating? I am starting to get low on space. just send me a link so I can add them into the first post..
@RedShinigami... i so cannot help laugh when I read your and DeathTheKidd's user names.. i love them! ok adding you in.

@Saros do you mind holding on to the dragons your donating? I am starting to get low on space. just send me a link so I can add them into the first post..
@RedShinigami
Hey! Long time no talk....thanks for the tickets :D
@BotanyBlack
That is one pretty imperial 0_0 Am I allowed to buy tickets too?
@RedShinigami
Hey! Long time no talk....thanks for the tickets :D
@BotanyBlack
That is one pretty imperial 0_0 Am I allowed to buy tickets too?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9