Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Under the Hat sales (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bump, with new hatchlines added
Bump, with new hatchlines added
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
bump
bump
@hat17

Do you have any sort of pinglist process? :O I'm really digging those double overcast. :O
@hat17

Do you have any sort of pinglist process? :O I'm really digging those double overcast. :O
tumblr_otihfuy8hG1u80m1yo1_400.png
@loracarol
Not really. :P I kinda breed when I feel like, unless it's a new pairing I just made, then I'll breed a nest or two as soon as they are off cooldown. Otherwise I don't really actively breed any of my pairs. That's why this thread looked so messy - it's more like a dragon dump then a hatchery. lol.

However, if you are interested in any pairings I have (they are usually side-by-side in my lair), I'm more than happy to breed on request. Though my pairs usually have a wide range between them for at least one of the colours, so I cannot guarantee the outcomes.

Also I should update the first post (didn't realize this thread didn't sink as much as I thought), but I currently have two double overcast skydancers on sale, though they are both males. One with blackberry and the other one with dust glimmer. If you're interested, feel free to make an offer. :)
@loracarol
Not really. :P I kinda breed when I feel like, unless it's a new pairing I just made, then I'll breed a nest or two as soon as they are off cooldown. Otherwise I don't really actively breed any of my pairs. That's why this thread looked so messy - it's more like a dragon dump then a hatchery. lol.

However, if you are interested in any pairings I have (they are usually side-by-side in my lair), I'm more than happy to breed on request. Though my pairs usually have a wide range between them for at least one of the colours, so I cannot guarantee the outcomes.

Also I should update the first post (didn't realize this thread didn't sink as much as I thought), but I currently have two double overcast skydancers on sale, though they are both males. One with blackberry and the other one with dust glimmer. If you're interested, feel free to make an offer. :)
@hat17

Ah, sorry! I was linked elsewhere, this might have sunk, I don't know. Unfortunatly, I'm looking for a female, and I was just hoping I could sit and lurk to see what shows up + make an offer when I see one that catches my fancy? ^^;
@hat17

Ah, sorry! I was linked elsewhere, this might have sunk, I don't know. Unfortunatly, I'm looking for a female, and I was just hoping I could sit and lurk to see what shows up + make an offer when I see one that catches my fancy? ^^;
@loracarol
You're more than welcome to sit and lurk, sorry for not having any kind of pinglist. :P Though I don't update this thread too often unless I have a huge batch, so it might be easier to lurk my lair instead. The ones for sale are always at the back and without familiars. Just give me a yell if you see something you like. :)
@loracarol
You're more than welcome to sit and lurk, sorry for not having any kind of pinglist. :P Though I don't update this thread too often unless I have a huge batch, so it might be easier to lurk my lair instead. The ones for sale are always at the back and without familiars. Just give me a yell if you see something you like. :)
@hat17

Will do, thank you!
@hat17

Will do, thank you!
Bump for new dragons
Bump for new dragons
up for new dragons
up for new dragons
Bump, please check the link in first post to my sale tab.
Bump, please check the link in first post to my sale tab.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7