Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Under the Hat sales (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@sunreon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15400146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154002/15400146_350.png[/img] [/url] She is neither leaf/gold nor a boy... are you still interested at her? ^^" I can try again in a month, though I'd probably need a reminder closer to the date.
@sunreon

15400146_350.png

She is neither leaf/gold nor a boy... are you still interested at her? ^^"
I can try again in a month, though I'd probably need a reminder closer to the date.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17

I am not, but I would love if you would try again! Thank you! I will make myself a little note.
@hat17

I am not, but I would love if you would try again! Thank you! I will make myself a little note.
Bump, re-using my old sale thread. :D
Bump, re-using my old sale thread. :D
Bump, re-using my old sale thread. :)
Bump, re-using my old sale thread. :)
Bump
Bump
all your nocturnes except the chocolate turd interest me

I have the following avaliable
Illuminated Emblem, Musical Spats, Stonekeeper Crown, Bluffclamber Belongings, Frigid Crown, Shady Crown, Shining Goblin
all your nocturnes except the chocolate turd interest me

I have the following avaliable
Illuminated Emblem, Musical Spats, Stonekeeper Crown, Bluffclamber Belongings, Frigid Crown, Shady Crown, Shining Goblin
@writisms
Thank you for taking an interest, though If you check the first post and my lair, you'll realize that my last edit of this thread was back in June and all the dragons posted are gone. I constantly reusing this thread for new items but I don't update unless I have something new to sell.

Also, for future reference, if you want to get someone's attention in forum, you just put a @ in front of their name without space, and the other person will get a notice and a direct link to your post. I was a bit confused as to which sale thread you meant as I'm not actively selling anything right now. ^^"
@writisms
Thank you for taking an interest, though If you check the first post and my lair, you'll realize that my last edit of this thread was back in June and all the dragons posted are gone. I constantly reusing this thread for new items but I don't update unless I have something new to sell.

Also, for future reference, if you want to get someone's attention in forum, you just put a @ in front of their name without space, and the other person will get a notice and a direct link to your post. I was a bit confused as to which sale thread you meant as I'm not actively selling anything right now. ^^"
@hat17 oh... well are there any other nocturnes you have that you'd be willing to part with?

and thank you for the advice, i was very tired when i posted that so i wasn't thinking.
@hat17 oh... well are there any other nocturnes you have that you'd be willing to part with?

and thank you for the advice, i was very tired when i posted that so i wasn't thinking.
@writisms
I only have two nocturnes left and they are keepers. There are a few G1 nocturnes at the back of my lair but unless you can find another G1 with similar colours and gender, they are not for sale either.

There are any numbers of pretty nocturnes on AH if you want. You can just browse through them. I'm sure you can find something you like with a really cheap price tag.
@writisms
I only have two nocturnes left and they are keepers. There are a few G1 nocturnes at the back of my lair but unless you can find another G1 with similar colours and gender, they are not for sale either.

There are any numbers of pretty nocturnes on AH if you want. You can just browse through them. I'm sure you can find something you like with a really cheap price tag.
Bump, old thread recycle. :)
Bump, old thread recycle. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7