Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Under the Hat sales (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bump it up in celebration of FR's return
bump it up in celebration of FR's return
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17

Fre bump for pretty babies! I noticed this thread has been up for a while so it seems like you use it a lot. If you'd like any graphics work like banners, a signature, or breeding pair cards done for this thread, I do graphics work and would love to have more of my stuff spread across the site. I'd be willing to do some pretty banner sand stuff for free if you like my work! You can find examples in my thread, here.

Oh, and if you'd like me to delete this post to keep your thread clean, just let me know! :)
@hat17

Fre bump for pretty babies! I noticed this thread has been up for a while so it seems like you use it a lot. If you'd like any graphics work like banners, a signature, or breeding pair cards done for this thread, I do graphics work and would love to have more of my stuff spread across the site. I'd be willing to do some pretty banner sand stuff for free if you like my work! You can find examples in my thread, here.

Oh, and if you'd like me to delete this post to keep your thread clean, just let me know! :)
wY86E88.gif
@Lusitania
No worries, and thanks for the free bump!

Yes I'm using this thread only to advertise my babies. It's easier to edit an old post and bump it then opening totally new ones. Besides, it makes me feel better about not adding more threads to the already-too-full of sale forum. :P

As for a banner, I'd love to have one and it's so kind of you offer it up. This thread started as a temp thing, then I just kept recycling it. I guess a banner would be helpful to show others that this is a thread that gets constant updates, not that I got the same thing on here forever. XD Now I have think of a name... maybe 'Under the Hat'? lol I used to use 'hat's closet' for another game, maybe I can use that again.
@Lusitania
No worries, and thanks for the free bump!

Yes I'm using this thread only to advertise my babies. It's easier to edit an old post and bump it then opening totally new ones. Besides, it makes me feel better about not adding more threads to the already-too-full of sale forum. :P

As for a banner, I'd love to have one and it's so kind of you offer it up. This thread started as a temp thing, then I just kept recycling it. I guess a banner would be helpful to show others that this is a thread that gets constant updates, not that I got the same thing on here forever. XD Now I have think of a name... maybe 'Under the Hat'? lol I used to use 'hat's closet' for another game, maybe I can use that again.
@hat17

It's no problem, I love doing banners so I always love it when other people want them! Would you like "Under the Hat" or "Hat's Closet" as the name? And what kind of banner would you like? You can look at the examples in my shop or just describe something to me :)
@hat17

It's no problem, I love doing banners so I always love it when other people want them! Would you like "Under the Hat" or "Hat's Closet" as the name? And what kind of banner would you like? You can look at the examples in my shop or just describe something to me :)
wY86E88.gif
New dragons. First post updated.
New dragons. First post updated.
Hatched a new nest of babies, coatl and wildclaws!
Why they gave me a whole lot of wildclaws I have no idea, but I still think they are adorable! And this nest gave me a handful of doubles! Come and check it out!
Hatched a new nest of babies, coatl and wildclaws!
Why they gave me a whole lot of wildclaws I have no idea, but I still think they are adorable! And this nest gave me a handful of doubles! Come and check it out!
Bumpitynboop
Bumpitynboop
Looking for furry art? Custom Ponies? Hit me up!
bump, check first post for updates
bump, check first post for updates
bump heheh. I bought the bloodbloodgold.
bump heheh. I bought the bloodbloodgold.
tenebann.png
Online - Busy - Offline
up :)

@Lyrkal
LOL! I didn't notice! XD New blood for your red/gold lair, eh? XD Thank you for taking her in~
up :)

@Lyrkal
LOL! I didn't notice! XD New blood for your red/gold lair, eh? XD Thank you for taking her in~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7