Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Under the Hat sales (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
New batch of coatls and an imp.
New batch of coatls and an imp.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Up! The first coatl is still available, though she's at my friend's place since I have no room. ^^ Just let me know if you want her and I'll arrange it. :)
Up! The first coatl is still available, though she's at my friend's place since I have no room. ^^ Just let me know if you want her and I'll arrange it. :)
Up with smoke imps. Some of my dragons are in my friend's lair as I have no space left. They are still for sale and the prices are as listed, or contact me to negotiate. :D
Up with smoke imps. Some of my dragons are in my friend's lair as I have no space left. They are still for sale and the prices are as listed, or contact me to negotiate. :D
Up for a smoke WC. Everything is still for sale. There are some in my friend's lair for I'm running out of space.
Up for a smoke WC. Everything is still for sale. There are some in my friend's lair for I'm running out of space.
Bump for new dragons.
Bump for new dragons.
@hat17

Do you do ping lists? I am looking for a specific combo that one of your pairs can produce
@hat17

Do you do ping lists? I am looking for a specific combo that one of your pairs can produce
@sunreon
Sorry I don't take pinglist, however I'm happy to take breeding request. Which pair are you interested and of what outcome?
@sunreon
Sorry I don't take pinglist, however I'm happy to take breeding request. Which pair are you interested and of what outcome?
@hat17

Bitterbronze and Autumnglide

I'm looking for a midnight/leaf/gold. Ideally male. They made one, once, but he has been exalted.

I see that they are RTB, and I would love to have more water dragons in my lair!
@hat17

Bitterbronze and Autumnglide

I'm looking for a midnight/leaf/gold. Ideally male. They made one, once, but he has been exalted.

I see that they are RTB, and I would love to have more water dragons in my lair!
@sunreon
1 egg.... *facepalm*

They always do that! Whenever I'm breeding for fun, they gave me 4 eggs. When I try breeding for others, they always gave me just 1....

Let's hope it'll behave and hatch what you're after....

*crosses fingers*
@sunreon
1 egg.... *facepalm*

They always do that! Whenever I'm breeding for fun, they gave me 4 eggs. When I try breeding for others, they always gave me just 1....

Let's hope it'll behave and hatch what you're after....

*crosses fingers*
@hat17

*sacrifices micro-goats* GIMME GIMME, RNJESUS.
@hat17

*sacrifices micro-goats* GIMME GIMME, RNJESUS.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7