Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fire Flight! Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@Moon

Also sending three hatchlings to you :) Hope I got things right!
@Moon

Also sending three hatchlings to you :) Hope I got things right!
Sending three more. Although one of those hatchlings has the tert I wanted ... let's say those are not the primary and secondary colours I was looking for. xD
Sending three more. Although one of those hatchlings has the tert I wanted ... let's say those are not the primary and secondary colours I was looking for. xD
I'm gonna send two hatchlings right now :D

These are some beautiful dragons to win and good luck with dominance! ^^
I'm gonna send two hatchlings right now :D

These are some beautiful dragons to win and good luck with dominance! ^^
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@Moon @Creechling I'm going to send in 3 dragons to enter in this raffle.
@Moon @Creechling I'm going to send in 3 dragons to enter in this raffle.
MagnusSignature_zps08f47bcd.jpg
@hariman just make sure to send them to moon! I'm actually shadow flight, I'm just donating babies as an incentive! :D
@hariman just make sure to send them to moon! I'm actually shadow flight, I'm just donating babies as an incentive! :D
tumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o4_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o1_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o3_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o2_250.png
@Creechling K. I figured Moon was the one to send them to, as Moon was the Original Poster and nothing was mentioned about sending them to anyone else. :)
@Creechling K. I figured Moon was the one to send them to, as Moon was the Original Poster and nothing was mentioned about sending them to anyone else. :)
@Moon - Sending some dragons your way shortly ^.^
@Moon - Sending some dragons your way shortly ^.^
@Moon have dragons waiting for you
@Moon have dragons waiting for you
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
@Moon, Im alittle confused. Do we send the dragons to you to exalt or do we just tell you how many we exalted?
@Moon, Im alittle confused. Do we send the dragons to you to exalt or do we just tell you how many we exalted?
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
@Moon Hmm. I'm not sure if I should send the dragons for 2500 Treasure, or for 1 treasure, so I'm going to set up crossroads trades for both amounts.

EDIT: Also, added a another hatchling to the entries, bringing the total to 4.
@Moon Hmm. I'm not sure if I should send the dragons for 2500 Treasure, or for 1 treasure, so I'm going to set up crossroads trades for both amounts.

EDIT: Also, added a another hatchling to the entries, bringing the total to 4.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57