Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fire Flight! Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57
@Moon
I'll just use that imaginary treasure to buy more tickets? :,) (lol thanks? they were my friend's, who didn't wanna bother herself with them [white breeding project gone wrong])
@Moon
I'll just use that imaginary treasure to buy more tickets? :,) (lol thanks? they were my friend's, who didn't wanna bother herself with them [white breeding project gone wrong])
@Umbrageous Oops your right thank you for pointing that out, I just double counted some of Embouchure's dragons onto your's which is silly you guys don't even have that similar usernames.

@Tugalsan You can send 'em now they'll just show on the bottom of my page anyway and I'm going from the top so no worries :)

@Toxicblade You bet! Anything goes, higher leveled dragons will recieve extra tickets (+5 tickets per level) doesn't matter what kind since i'm exalting them all.

@Midnightpinto Ahhh I hadn't thought about it from fire flight side, you can exalt 'em yourself and send me the urls, i'm only going to give 5 tickets each dragon to fire flight members since this meant to help our dominance cause y'know? I hope thats ok :X

@Vahvel Thats a smart idea!! Ok i'll tally it up and give you more tickets xD
@Umbrageous Oops your right thank you for pointing that out, I just double counted some of Embouchure's dragons onto your's which is silly you guys don't even have that similar usernames.

@Tugalsan You can send 'em now they'll just show on the bottom of my page anyway and I'm going from the top so no worries :)

@Toxicblade You bet! Anything goes, higher leveled dragons will recieve extra tickets (+5 tickets per level) doesn't matter what kind since i'm exalting them all.

@Midnightpinto Ahhh I hadn't thought about it from fire flight side, you can exalt 'em yourself and send me the urls, i'm only going to give 5 tickets each dragon to fire flight members since this meant to help our dominance cause y'know? I hope thats ok :X

@Vahvel Thats a smart idea!! Ok i'll tally it up and give you more tickets xD
@Moon Alrighty! Best of luck to you in the fire flight :)
@Moon Alrighty! Best of luck to you in the fire flight :)
@Moon You can buy more dragons to exalt, I don't mind. :D As long as you name them.
@Moon You can buy more dragons to exalt, I don't mind. :D As long as you name them.
Please let mev know if I get any numbers wrong guys! I'm going through a lot of dragons this morning.

@Azelk (2 dragons) = 20 tickets (Want me to give your your exalting treasure? Or buy you more treasure tickets or is it a donation to our cause?)

@silverjade (6 dragons, one lvl 4) = 75 tickets
(I also owe you 5k for two dragons plus the difference for your lvl 4 it gave 6842T do you want me to mail it, make it into more tickets or consider it a donation to fire flight cause?) AND double checking this last one has speckle wings do you still want me to exalt it?

@Amphiptere (5 dragons, one lvl 5) = 70 tickets

@Socketz 3 more dragons at lvl 5 for an additional + 90 tickets (I owe you like 7200T want me to mail it? or give you more tickets for treasure? or should I consider it a donation to the cause?)
Please let mev know if I get any numbers wrong guys! I'm going through a lot of dragons this morning.

@Azelk (2 dragons) = 20 tickets (Want me to give your your exalting treasure? Or buy you more treasure tickets or is it a donation to our cause?)

@silverjade (6 dragons, one lvl 4) = 75 tickets
(I also owe you 5k for two dragons plus the difference for your lvl 4 it gave 6842T do you want me to mail it, make it into more tickets or consider it a donation to fire flight cause?) AND double checking this last one has speckle wings do you still want me to exalt it?

@Amphiptere (5 dragons, one lvl 5) = 70 tickets

@Socketz 3 more dragons at lvl 5 for an additional + 90 tickets (I owe you like 7200T want me to mail it? or give you more tickets for treasure? or should I consider it a donation to the cause?)
@Moon it's a donation :)
@Moon it's a donation :)
@Moon Ok I sent you one, Embers is mine, and I'll send you more too! I know higher levels = higher tickets, but do you accept babies? I have a few friends who would help me out with Fire flight and are trying to auction their babies but would donate to me, some might not become adults on time
@Moon Ok I sent you one, Embers is mine, and I'll send you more too! I know higher levels = higher tickets, but do you accept babies? I have a few friends who would help me out with Fire flight and are trying to auction their babies but would donate to me, some might not become adults on time
The Blade Hatchery:
Reserves, trades, and sells going on here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=973808
@Moon sending over two more hatchies I got for a breeding project that fell through. One of them is actually Fire flight, partially grabbed him because I didn't want him to be used for exalt fodder for somebody else while you guys were trying for your festival week, so, he's going back home I suppose! c: I'll be sending over an adult later once I've had time to level him.

Best way to help you guys out and kick all these freeloading tundras out of my lair, lol (they are eating all my plants and it is a problem).
@Moon sending over two more hatchies I got for a breeding project that fell through. One of them is actually Fire flight, partially grabbed him because I didn't want him to be used for exalt fodder for somebody else while you guys were trying for your festival week, so, he's going back home I suppose! c: I'll be sending over an adult later once I've had time to level him.

Best way to help you guys out and kick all these freeloading tundras out of my lair, lol (they are eating all my plants and it is a problem).
official_big_rock_by_abe_cog-d829rbk.png

I am a casual player. PM me to get in touch with me! Thanks! :3
@Moon

Sure, go ahead and turn the treasure coming to me into more tickets and anything left after that I'll give to the fire flight cause as a donation~ Also yeah, sadly I haven't the space for her, so I figured I'd send her to serve the Lady. If you want to keep her though, I'm fine with that.
@Moon

Sure, go ahead and turn the treasure coming to me into more tickets and anything left after that I'll give to the fire flight cause as a donation~ Also yeah, sadly I haven't the space for her, so I figured I'd send her to serve the Lady. If you want to keep her though, I'm fine with that.
oZu9zPd.gifa3AyDVZ.gif
NOTE: Please check the my numbers are right! Going through a lot of dragons right now!

@Preycheirus (4 dragons, one lvl 5) = 60 tickets (I owe you money from exalting, do you want me to turn it into treasure tickets, return it via mail, or consider it a donation to the fire flgiht cause?)

@Mis (3 dragons) = 30 tickets

@Sparrowlicious Plus 3 dragons for an additional + 30 tickets

@Uturuncu Plus 3 dragons for an additional + 30 tickets

@qwigoqwaga (2 dragons) = 20 tickets (Same question, do you want your exalting treasure back? Or want to buy more tickets with it or do I consider it a donation to Fire Flight cause?)

@Hariman (4 dragons) = 40 tickets ( 2 things! I can't accept 4 of your dragons most likely because they have familiars attached, also one dragon was a 1T trade, want the treasure back or want to buy more tickets with it, or is it a donation?)
NOTE: Please check the my numbers are right! Going through a lot of dragons right now!

@Preycheirus (4 dragons, one lvl 5) = 60 tickets (I owe you money from exalting, do you want me to turn it into treasure tickets, return it via mail, or consider it a donation to the fire flgiht cause?)

@Mis (3 dragons) = 30 tickets

@Sparrowlicious Plus 3 dragons for an additional + 30 tickets

@Uturuncu Plus 3 dragons for an additional + 30 tickets

@qwigoqwaga (2 dragons) = 20 tickets (Same question, do you want your exalting treasure back? Or want to buy more tickets with it or do I consider it a donation to Fire Flight cause?)

@Hariman (4 dragons) = 40 tickets ( 2 things! I can't accept 4 of your dragons most likely because they have familiars attached, also one dragon was a 1T trade, want the treasure back or want to buy more tickets with it, or is it a donation?)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57