Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fire Flight! Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
New contributers! Thank you guys so much, just pinging so you know where the board is at :) sorry if it bothers anybody!

@Kyria (3 dragons two lvl 3) = 50 tickets
@AdeleneDawner (5 dragons) = 50 tickets
@Microraptor who donated one more dragon at lvl 5 for + 30 tickets!
@Zom who donated another dragon as well (I have it written down as lvl 1 lemme know if i got that wrong) + 10 tickets.
New contributers! Thank you guys so much, just pinging so you know where the board is at :) sorry if it bothers anybody!

@Kyria (3 dragons two lvl 3) = 50 tickets
@AdeleneDawner (5 dragons) = 50 tickets
@Microraptor who donated one more dragon at lvl 5 for + 30 tickets!
@Zom who donated another dragon as well (I have it written down as lvl 1 lemme know if i got that wrong) + 10 tickets.
@Moon I have three unwanted dragons and would love to enter the raffle with them! How would you like me to do it? Send the crossroads?
@Moon I have three unwanted dragons and would love to enter the raffle with them! How would you like me to do it? Send the crossroads?
And more awesome donatee's (is that even technically a word?)

@Iskaast (1 dragon) = 10 tickets Do you want your treasure for exalting it btw? (2105T)
@Socketz (6 dragons, 3 level 5) = 120 tickets (10 each = 60 plus 5each additional level, 12 extra levels is 60 so total is 120) Please let me know if my math is ever wrong.
@yubishines (1 dragon) = 10 tickets
@adeleneDawner who donated am additional dragon for + 10 tickets

EDIT:
@sophia Yes please that'd be great :D for as little as you want but officially I can pay you 2.5k per dragon and if they are higher levels I can send you back w/e exalting difference and +800T if you'd like!

Ok i'm going to add these to my donater post and then sneak away for some supper.
And more awesome donatee's (is that even technically a word?)

@Iskaast (1 dragon) = 10 tickets Do you want your treasure for exalting it btw? (2105T)
@Socketz (6 dragons, 3 level 5) = 120 tickets (10 each = 60 plus 5each additional level, 12 extra levels is 60 so total is 120) Please let me know if my math is ever wrong.
@yubishines (1 dragon) = 10 tickets
@adeleneDawner who donated am additional dragon for + 10 tickets

EDIT:
@sophia Yes please that'd be great :D for as little as you want but officially I can pay you 2.5k per dragon and if they are higher levels I can send you back w/e exalting difference and +800T if you'd like!

Ok i'm going to add these to my donater post and then sneak away for some supper.
@Moon - Sending you three hatchlings, and don't worry about sending me anything for them, I would just love the tickets. c:
@Moon - Sending you three hatchlings, and don't worry about sending me anything for them, I would just love the tickets. c:
boop :DD
boop :DD
@Moon I've got 2 level 6s willing to work for the Flamecaller. I would like the exalt money. I'll send you the trades. Probably more later once I get these two out of my lair.
@Moon I've got 2 level 6s willing to work for the Flamecaller. I would like the exalt money. I'll send you the trades. Probably more later once I get these two out of my lair.
EAST1_zpsb327277a.pngXmasT1_zps49eceb0e.pngEART1_zps84fdabfc.png
mmm good dinner, ALRIGHT thank you so much everybody! The dragons keep on coming, and my hearts just gets warmer, and its not from the fire ;D

@elynne (6 dragons) = 60 tickets
@Rendastron (4 dragons) =40 tickets
@Amiasha (3 dragons) = 30 tickets (thanks so much btw ;n; I will put exalting rewards towards buying more exalting dragons!)
@sophia (3 dragons) = 30 tickets
@Odini (2 dragons) = 20 tickets

Y'all are awesome!

EDIT:
@Kephra Ok awesome :D! i'll mail you all the exalting rewards then, thank you so much!!
mmm good dinner, ALRIGHT thank you so much everybody! The dragons keep on coming, and my hearts just gets warmer, and its not from the fire ;D

@elynne (6 dragons) = 60 tickets
@Rendastron (4 dragons) =40 tickets
@Amiasha (3 dragons) = 30 tickets (thanks so much btw ;n; I will put exalting rewards towards buying more exalting dragons!)
@sophia (3 dragons) = 30 tickets
@Odini (2 dragons) = 20 tickets

Y'all are awesome!

EDIT:
@Kephra Ok awesome :D! i'll mail you all the exalting rewards then, thank you so much!!
@Moon
BUMP! ;) Good luck!
@Moon
BUMP! ;) Good luck!
@Sophia 8D Thank you!!!

Hahaha alright two more spectacular donators!
@Kephra (2 dragons two lvl 6) = 70 tickets!
@Uturuncu (4 dragons) = 40 tickets! (PS. did you want the 2500T for each dragon or should I put it towards buying more dragons to exalt?)
@Sophia 8D Thank you!!!

Hahaha alright two more spectacular donators!
@Kephra (2 dragons two lvl 6) = 70 tickets!
@Uturuncu (4 dragons) = 40 tickets! (PS. did you want the 2500T for each dragon or should I put it towards buying more dragons to exalt?)
@Moon

Eh, let's just go for half and half. I'll take 5k for the four.
@Moon

Eh, let's just go for half and half. I'll take 5k for the four.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57