Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stormwind Spires
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Lovely shop, I so wish that female on the block was a boy! Bumps it. =)
Lovely shop, I so wish that female on the block was a boy! Bumps it. =)
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
A new clutch has hatched and is up for sale!
A new clutch has hatched and is up for sale!
Gorgeous dragons Cymas! Free Bump!
Gorgeous dragons Cymas! Free Bump!
ZpmZ1e8.png
@Cymas

Sent a crossroads for the thistle boy!
@Cymas

Sent a crossroads for the thistle boy!
@GlitchKitty Unfortunately that wouldn't work for what I have in mind, thank you for the offer though!

@zaralynda It seems I missed the trade while I was sleeping, my apologies. Let me know if you still want him. :)
@GlitchKitty Unfortunately that wouldn't work for what I have in mind, thank you for the offer though!

@zaralynda It seems I missed the trade while I was sleeping, my apologies. Let me know if you still want him. :)
@Cymas I'll put a starting bid of 35k on the iri/shim guardian :)
@Cymas I'll put a starting bid of 35k on the iri/shim guardian :)
@TriangularRoom noted, thanks! :)
@TriangularRoom noted, thanks! :)
@Cymas Ack! I must have accidentally cancelled it while mucking around trading dragons with my husband last night (we're trying to sort out his breeding pairs with some of my extra stock). I'll set it up again. My apologies!
@Cymas Ack! I must have accidentally cancelled it while mucking around trading dragons with my husband last night (we're trying to sort out his breeding pairs with some of my extra stock). I'll set it up again. My apologies!
@zaralynda No worries, it happens. Accepted and thanks! :)
@zaralynda No worries, it happens. Accepted and thanks! :)
@Cymas When will the auction end? With the notifications system on the fritz, I don't want to get outbid at the last minute or something!
@Cymas When will the auction end? With the notifications system on the fritz, I don't want to get outbid at the last minute or something!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8