Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stormwind Spires
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Skylinne Sure thing! :)
@Skylinne Sure thing! :)
@Thyrian I have a new nest from Rathan and Dancer!

Updated, lots of new dragons available!
@Thyrian I have a new nest from Rathan and Dancer!

Updated, lots of new dragons available!
Updated!

@Plagueheart
@Skylinne

I have a nest from Phoebe and Coeus!
Updated!

@Plagueheart
@Skylinne

I have a nest from Phoebe and Coeus!
@Cymas

OMG THAT ICE/IVORY BOY.
Is it sale only or would you look at trades too?
@Cymas

OMG THAT ICE/IVORY BOY.
Is it sale only or would you look at trades too?
@Skylinne I would prefer to sell, had to expand my Lair twice already cause I can't seem to get any of my hatchlings to move. I might consider a trade if I really like the dragon on offer, though.
@Skylinne I would prefer to sell, had to expand my Lair twice already cause I can't seem to get any of my hatchlings to move. I might consider a trade if I really like the dragon on offer, though.
@Cymas

Right now I`m down to 20k because of lair expansions myself, lol, so I don't think I`ll be able to offer money for him right now; I've got a few rows of hatchlings and many more on the way the following days, lol if any wc/imp spark your interest:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drt&id=986537
@Cymas

Right now I`m down to 20k because of lair expansions myself, lol, so I don't think I`ll be able to offer money for him right now; I've got a few rows of hatchlings and many more on the way the following days, lol if any wc/imp spark your interest:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drt&id=986537
@Skylinne

Nothing there is really catching my eye, but I'd be happy to hold the Wildclaw for you.
@Skylinne

Nothing there is really catching my eye, but I'd be happy to hold the Wildclaw for you.
@Cymas

I`m awfully slow on gettin money since I spend most of the day workin, so I wouldn't want to hold you back :X I`ll be havin a few more... 5, to be more exact. If you don't manage to sell/trade him in the meantime, may I link you back there, so I can have a last shot? :b
@Cymas

I`m awfully slow on gettin money since I spend most of the day workin, so I wouldn't want to hold you back :X I`ll be havin a few more... 5, to be more exact. If you don't manage to sell/trade him in the meantime, may I link you back there, so I can have a last shot? :b
@Skylinne It's up to you, I really don't mind holding him. I've got crazy work hours too with the holiday season so I'm not particularly pressed for time here either.
@Skylinne It's up to you, I really don't mind holding him. I've got crazy work hours too with the holiday season so I'm not particularly pressed for time here either.
What would you be asking for CrimsonTyphoon?
What would you be asking for CrimsonTyphoon?
tumblr_on2jk2roo91r0vp0no1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8