Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Bryophyte & Bone Dragon Café
I'm a bit of a targeted collector. Just wanted to give a heads up for a decent range (and you are right, seasonality plays a part).
Cute, but I have many scatter projects!
I'm a bit of a targeted collector. Just wanted to give a heads up for a decent range (and you are right, seasonality plays a part).
Cute, but I have many scatter projects!
eE6RhYO.png
@Goerbars I will send you a PM! @Helix thank you, it means so much to me that people here have been so friendly, and absolutely no problem (your banner is adorable btw!)
@Goerbars I will send you a PM! @Helix thank you, it means so much to me that people here have been so friendly, and absolutely no problem (your banner is adorable btw!)
skuAA3k.png
Honestly, 3kg is on the low end for some of those 6-digits! They all have short offspring lists and only one has an Unnamed in their list. Jadeite is also a really low-6-digit, so with only two named offspring, she'd be more in the 6kg range imo

Edit: but generally speaking, 3kg is the absolute low-end price for your 6-digits! They're all really nice for collectors. I just splurged on an oldie of my own the other day, so I can't make any offers right now, but they're lovely pieces of FR history!
Honestly, 3kg is on the low end for some of those 6-digits! They all have short offspring lists and only one has an Unnamed in their list. Jadeite is also a really low-6-digit, so with only two named offspring, she'd be more in the 6kg range imo

Edit: but generally speaking, 3kg is the absolute low-end price for your 6-digits! They're all really nice for collectors. I just splurged on an oldie of my own the other day, so I can't make any offers right now, but they're lovely pieces of FR history!
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
@vortexbreakdown thank you for your thoughts there! This is why I wanted to take offers, because so far people have had really good reasoning for all kinds of price points. I am sorry if I might've misread, but were you also interested in Jadeite?
@vortexbreakdown thank you for your thoughts there! This is why I wanted to take offers, because so far people have had really good reasoning for all kinds of price points. I am sorry if I might've misread, but were you also interested in Jadeite?
skuAA3k.png
Oh woops @vortexbreakdown we sent a reply at the same time, sorry I didn't see your edit before my page refreshed!
Oh woops @vortexbreakdown we sent a reply at the same time, sorry I didn't see your edit before my page refreshed!
skuAA3k.png
No, I'm not offering on Jadeite right now! More was chiming in to note that she's particularly valuable due to her very low ID number and only two named offspring.

I didn't notice the other offer above before I made my comment.

Generally, with old dragons, having a "tidy" offspring list raises the price (a small offspring list, no Unnamed, nice names a plus), though not anywhere near the value of an unbred oldie. The lower the ID number, the more desirable too.

Good luck rehoming your elder dragons <3
No, I'm not offering on Jadeite right now! More was chiming in to note that she's particularly valuable due to her very low ID number and only two named offspring.

I didn't notice the other offer above before I made my comment.

Generally, with old dragons, having a "tidy" offspring list raises the price (a small offspring list, no Unnamed, nice names a plus), though not anywhere near the value of an unbred oldie. The lower the ID number, the more desirable too.

Good luck rehoming your elder dragons <3
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
oh snaaaaaapppp your 6 digits are a part of the same family! they're siblings! I love that. the lady guard is suuuch a cutie too. do I need more projects tho that is the question [emoji=guardian confused size=2]
oh snaaaaaapppp your 6 digits are a part of the same family! they're siblings! I love that. the lady guard is suuuch a cutie too. do I need more projects tho that is the question
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@Dracobkhan Nice 6ds
Re: Seasonality A few people have said lately that due to people saving up for NotN you may get a higher price if you sell them next year

I'm collecting 6d birthday dragons, so I know the ID range I'm after, but for others looking for a low-digit birthday dragon (perhaps their first or only) its nice to have the birthdate shown in the thread next to the dragon
@Dracobkhan Nice 6ds
Re: Seasonality A few people have said lately that due to people saving up for NotN you may get a higher price if you sell them next year

I'm collecting 6d birthday dragons, so I know the ID range I'm after, but for others looking for a low-digit birthday dragon (perhaps their first or only) its nice to have the birthdate shown in the thread next to the dragon
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
@Dracobkhan

I would need some time to liquidate but I LOVE siblings. I can offer somewhere around 12kg for all three to keep them together!
@Dracobkhan

I would need some time to liquidate but I LOVE siblings. I can offer somewhere around 12kg for all three to keep them together!
image0.png
@BeingOfSalt thank you for pointing it out and for even considering <3 it genuinely makes me so happy to see these draggos get loved in a thread even if they don't get bought
Hi @gn0me thank you for letting me know! I need to figure out how to do the cute little info plaques other sales threads do. Appreciate the advice!
@handdrawnviolist I will send you a PM, thank you for the offer!
@BeingOfSalt thank you for pointing it out and for even considering <3 it genuinely makes me so happy to see these draggos get loved in a thread even if they don't get bought
Hi @gn0me thank you for letting me know! I need to figure out how to do the cute little info plaques other sales threads do. Appreciate the advice!
@handdrawnviolist I will send you a PM, thank you for the offer!
skuAA3k.png