Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Bryophyte & Bone Dragon Café
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump for price reductions and a new affiliate sale
Bump for price reductions and a new affiliate sale
skuAA3k.png
[emoji=aberration size=1] Bump :)
Bump :)
skuAA3k.png
[quote name="@Dracobkhan" date="2023-11-14 05:35:52" ] Hi @/gn0me thank you for letting me know! I need to figure out how to do the cute little info plaques other sales threads do. Appreciate the advice! [/quote] Easiest way is to probably find a seller's post that you particularly like and would like to use for your sales threads, then click Quote on their post and grab the code out of the text box (without submitting the post on their thread) You can post the code into a dragon bio until you are ready to add it to your thread btw Fushiam is gorgeous - please contact me at a later date if you don't find a home for them, I'm clearing space atm so its not a safe time for me to impulse buy 8 digit dragons edit: sorry if you lost a 10yo account... I'd love to check it out if you could point me at it (I'm also curious why you wouldn't use only that one in preference to one you made in Nov'24, do you no longer have the email associated with it?)
@Dracobkhan wrote on 2023-11-14 05:35:52:

Hi @/gn0me thank you for letting me know! I need to figure out how to do the cute little info plaques other sales threads do. Appreciate the advice!

Easiest way is to probably find a seller's post that you particularly like and would like to use for your sales threads, then click Quote on their post and grab the code out of the text box (without submitting the post on their thread)

You can post the code into a dragon bio until you are ready to add it to your thread

btw Fushiam is gorgeous - please contact me at a later date if you don't find a home for them, I'm clearing space atm so its not a safe time for me to impulse buy 8 digit dragons

edit: sorry if you lost a 10yo account... I'd love to check it out if you could point me at it (I'm also curious why you wouldn't use only that one in preference to one you made in Nov'24, do you no longer have the email associated with it?)
qDkA25S.png
Hi @gn0me! I'll put a note in if Fuschiam doesn't sell. I don't have the email, but that isn't the problem. Just a personal preference because I didn't want to abandon my dragon café :) thanks for your kind thoughts.
Hi @gn0me! I'll put a note in if Fuschiam doesn't sell. I don't have the email, but that isn't the problem. Just a personal preference because I didn't want to abandon my dragon café :) thanks for your kind thoughts.
skuAA3k.png
Bump! New babes were born. will update the sales post later [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92206288][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/922063/92206288_350.png[/img][/url] Excited to welcome these brand new hatchlings. There are no dragons of these colors currently on the AH, so they were a fun lil pet project
Bump! New babes were born. will update the sales post later 92206288_350.png Excited to welcome these brand new hatchlings. There are no dragons of these colors currently on the AH, so they were a fun lil pet project
skuAA3k.png
Bump for some price adjustments and a new Veilspun! she reminds me of tea for some reason. Pinglisters get 24 hrs before AH listings :)
Bump for some price adjustments and a new Veilspun! she reminds me of tea for some reason. Pinglisters get 24 hrs before AH listings :)
skuAA3k.png
The Goalers have been cooking up some Galettes (I only realized how to say their name after I thought of this...) All goalers are now for sale for 30g! Need them for less or want to trade them for a dragon you don't want? Let me know!
The Goalers have been cooking up some Galettes (I only realized how to say their name after I thought of this...) All goalers are now for sale for 30g! Need them for less or want to trade them for a dragon you don't want? Let me know!
skuAA3k.png
Bump
Bump
skuAA3k.png
Bump for some new dragons :) I am so behind. Feel free to check out my or Sulpherion's For sale/Explorers tab for a full list. Pinglisters get discounts
Bump for some new dragons :) I am so behind. Feel free to check out my or Sulpherion's For sale/Explorers tab for a full list. Pinglisters get discounts
skuAA3k.png
Bump for a new cake pop and gene project dragon <3
Bump for a new cake pop and gene project dragon <3
skuAA3k.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9