Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Bryophyte & Bone Dragon Café
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Dracobkhan thank you! If you have an extra renaming scroll your not using then sure, but if not it doesn’t really bother me and I’ll take them with that name. Should I send the treasure through a two-way crossroads? And just to be sure that is 24,000 treasure?
@Dracobkhan thank you! If you have an extra renaming scroll your not using then sure, but if not it doesn’t really bother me and I’ll take them with that name. Should I send the treasure through a two-way crossroads? And just to be sure that is 24,000 treasure?
1cfxtgF.png fb860cc0d20003ac6b9fcd45857eb6c3150729b4.png
@Stellacat sounds good, I'll do a PA, and yes for 24,000 treasure. Thank you for giving him a home! If you don't want him in the future let me know and I will buy him back from you
@Stellacat sounds good, I'll do a PA, and yes for 24,000 treasure. Thank you for giving him a home! If you don't want him in the future let me know and I will buy him back from you
skuAA3k.png
@Dracobkhan thank you!
@Dracobkhan thank you!
1cfxtgF.png fb860cc0d20003ac6b9fcd45857eb6c3150729b4.png
Hi @Dracobkhan! Can I buy this beautiful Fae with treasure?

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91345102

I think I qualify for the Pinglist discount, but if not I'm a newbie with under 3 months playing. Thanks so much!

Hi @Dracobkhan! Can I buy this beautiful Fae with treasure?

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91345102

I think I qualify for the Pinglist discount, but if not I'm a newbie with under 3 months playing. Thanks so much!

@PanicGalaxy Absolutely! The Pinglist discount gives you the greatest savings, it'll be 112,500 treasure. Thank you so much for being a subscriber of our little dragon cafe! If you ever don't want Brannon, please let me know and I'll buy him back for the same amount from you :) I'll set up the PA now!
@PanicGalaxy Absolutely! The Pinglist discount gives you the greatest savings, it'll be 112,500 treasure. Thank you so much for being a subscriber of our little dragon cafe! If you ever don't want Brannon, please let me know and I'll buy him back for the same amount from you :) I'll set up the PA now!
skuAA3k.png
Awesome, thanks so much! Your dragons are absolutely beautiful and I'm so excited to have her in my lair. I'll certainly let you know if that were ever to be the case, but I'm hopeful that my clan will be her forever home! Thanks again! :)
Awesome, thanks so much! Your dragons are absolutely beautiful and I'm so excited to have her in my lair. I'll certainly let you know if that were ever to be the case, but I'm hopeful that my clan will be her forever home! Thanks again! :)
Bump! Sorry for the hiatus folks, been a bit sick, but tentatively back for Mistral Jamboree :)
Bump! Sorry for the hiatus folks, been a bit sick, but tentatively back for Mistral Jamboree :)
skuAA3k.png
Bump for Heart Candy dragons (so sorry for being late). Reminder you get a discount for being a pinglist subscriber :)
Bump for Heart Candy dragons (so sorry for being late). Reminder you get a discount for being a pinglist subscriber :)
skuAA3k.png
Bump!
Bump!
skuAA3k.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9