Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Public Buy
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share!

I love ice cream! Homemade Vanilla bean or fruit flavors are my favorite
What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share!

I love ice cream! Homemade Vanilla bean or fruit flavors are my favorite
overalls-5-1.pngJeans_Push_Water_Badge.pngJeans_Push_Wind_Badge.pngfUhiGHi.png
Another favourite - a Saffron Chicken stew [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583614241026736145/1168055842944327680/ADCreHc6gtYrjha4T1nQ8_ZaBkBpPPUh3JN-aICyUvneRMTaB-d0HUPvj0Qu5ZX5lbuDJc0XkwbdCSiZLr4UXECfg08kBcjh_wiqnvHgQFn-0IiAdVW_sHaEr51VC5YnWvjq3HG--e5MZUdAH9kDv-RP6SJ3aBGnhW09bCggHyPDMY3pCqHzPycQ4BQ4OsFBUAF-UMDRoSNGZVL_imxxy6OtEOD-xTYNQGTYWO_QeYwqq6cbgVtmmyt5s6VmWvCEPdx1hoW69B6RzI_uCyandHWCrDjwAb3BI_3unMIBM6kBHYFbMudZFX7Utk4e8XJUAzGAwISx3uWA8L4JAx1W0W2pyFADt29yqd-TycNYl4nktcjzv-7YSiWxX9aefHTo_3Z4Zc29pMpfOTQ6LrJYkhg1XkcpjyqhwVNgb2JrBWFrvLO_LhqaN2tddocw3c9gI4ALIzxS4BM-NSNUXRzzxWCepdu9MQQcLMo6gMNYp_kk8q3Z9DSs4Eq79vOZ..png[/img]
Another favourite - a Saffron Chicken stew

ADCreHc6gtYrjha4T1nQ8_ZaBkBpPPUh3JN-aICyUvneRMTaB-d0HUPvj0Qu5ZX5lbuDJc0XkwbdCSiZLr4UXECfg08kBcjh_wiqnvHgQFn-0IiAdVW_sHaEr51VC5YnWvjq3HG--e5MZUdAH9kDv-RP6SJ3aBGnhW09bCggHyPDMY3pCqHzPycQ4BQ4OsFBUAF-UMDRoSNGZVL_imxxy6OtEOD-xTYNQGTYWO_QeYwqq6cbgVtmmyt5s6VmWvCEPdx1hoW69B6RzI_uCyandHWCrDjwAb3BI_3unMIBM6kBHYFbMudZFX7Utk4e8XJUAzGAwISx3uWA8L4JAx1W0W2pyFADt29yqd-TycNYl4nktcjzv-7YSiWxX9aefHTo_3Z4Zc29pMpfOTQ6LrJYkhg1XkcpjyqhwVNgb2JrBWFrvLO_LhqaN2tddocw3c9gI4ALIzxS4BM-NSNUXRzzxWCepdu9MQQcLMo6gMNYp_kk8q3Z9DSs4Eq79vOZ..png
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
oh... maybe I should type that one out...

eh - if you right click and Open Image in New Tab, you can see it well enough!
oh... maybe I should type that one out...

eh - if you right click and Open Image in New Tab, you can see it well enough!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png

I made snickerdoodles today! They're not my favorite thing I've ever made, but they're my go to cookies - even more so than chocolate chip :)

I made snickerdoodles today! They're not my favorite thing I've ever made, but they're my go to cookies - even more so than chocolate chip :)
339uDpl.png J7D1quC.png
8HUvfNb.png
v2PJF9u.png
kCHWEjf.png
ll0CfnD.png
b5YqKem.png

Customizable Charms!
100_zeff_moff.png

Oooo. Okay, hard, but I'll go simple with chocolate chip cookies. c:

Oooo. Okay, hard, but I'll go simple with chocolate chip cookies. c:
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
[quote]What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share![/quote] I do not actually enjoy cooking. Don't get me wrong, I love making a good meal for my family that they really love, I love the [i]results[/i] of cooking, I just would rather not lol. Same as with anything that requires prepping food ingredients (smoothies, drinks, etc.). But what I [i]do[/i] enjoy is playing with herbs, spices, and teas and making little satchels and trinkets heavy with meaning from the symbolism involved in each thing I add. I have a book that I can reference to see what each plant I added means in to various cultures symbolically. Is it magic? I dunno. Maybe only insofar as placebo effect is magic sometimes, but I super enjoy doing it. I think what I enjoy most is that I have a knack for it. Give me a load of witchy plant things to put in a satchel or bottle with a goal and I go in blind with "intuition" on what I'd like to add and how much. It's almost like a game to then look it up in my book and see that I added all the right ingredients for the symbolism involved. By now I've probably just absorbed subconsciously what my most common ingredients mean, but even from my first trinket bottle I made for a cousin, I went on a whim and then looked the ingredients up out of curiosity (determined to redo the bottle if anything was seriously off).
Quote:

I do not actually enjoy cooking. Don't get me wrong, I love making a good meal for my family that they really love, I love the results of cooking, I just would rather not lol.

Same as with anything that requires prepping food ingredients (smoothies, drinks, etc.).

But what I do enjoy is playing with herbs, spices, and teas and making little satchels and trinkets heavy with meaning from the symbolism involved in each thing I add. I have a book that I can reference to see what each plant I added means in to various cultures symbolically. Is it magic? I dunno. Maybe only insofar as placebo effect is magic sometimes, but I super enjoy doing it.

I think what I enjoy most is that I have a knack for it. Give me a load of witchy plant things to put in a satchel or bottle with a goal and I go in blind with "intuition" on what I'd like to add and how much. It's almost like a game to then look it up in my book and see that I added all the right ingredients for the symbolism involved. By now I've probably just absorbed subconsciously what my most common ingredients mean, but even from my first trinket bottle I made for a cousin, I went on a whim and then looked the ingredients up out of curiosity (determined to redo the bottle if anything was seriously off).
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
I'm not very good at cooking but I love baking!! Honestly, my favorite things to bake are brownies and farmer's bread since its very easy lol ;u;
I'm not very good at cooking but I love baking!! Honestly, my favorite things to bake are brownies and farmer's bread since its very easy lol ;u;
xt3ZxDa.png
Pgv53XB.png
AaYNmEX.png
yPlj8ew.png
BAYHRHf.png
jUf1dMI.png edited-sig.png

Usually some fried rice or curry rice, depending on my mood!

Usually some fried rice or curry rice, depending on my mood!
Kunikuzushi

Perhaps not a favorite per say, but currently a friend and I are having fun working to perfect their macaroon recipe.

Perhaps not a favorite per say, but currently a friend and I are having fun working to perfect their macaroon recipe.
push hub

I have a few things I lean on, but I'm rather fond of the banana bread recipe I got from my mom. I've changed it a bit- I usually mash the appropriant amount of bananas into more of a liquid to mix it in, but then take another (less ripe) banana and mix that in as chunks. I know that my mom's had her version of the recipe since...the 80s? 90s? Because one of her friends was absolutely enchanted with the phrase "cut in the butter using two knives, in a scissor-like fashion"

HERE!

If you could have one magic item, what would it be and what would it do?

It would be The Staff of Golbetrorter, and it would assist me in hiking by supporting my weight. I've recently had to look into how to properly use a hiking/walking stick for a story, and I'm seriously tempted to get one to help me around!

The magical ability would be to teleport me around, when I'm feeling lazy. ;)

I have a few things I lean on, but I'm rather fond of the banana bread recipe I got from my mom. I've changed it a bit- I usually mash the appropriant amount of bananas into more of a liquid to mix it in, but then take another (less ripe) banana and mix that in as chunks. I know that my mom's had her version of the recipe since...the 80s? 90s? Because one of her friends was absolutely enchanted with the phrase "cut in the butter using two knives, in a scissor-like fashion"

HERE!

If you could have one magic item, what would it be and what would it do?

It would be The Staff of Golbetrorter, and it would assist me in hiking by supporting my weight. I've recently had to look into how to properly use a hiking/walking stick for a story, and I'm seriously tempted to get one to help me around!

The magical ability would be to teleport me around, when I'm feeling lazy. ;)
FR+3
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43