Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Public Buy
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43
This is possibly my favourite recipe - it's SO easy and SO yummy... it ends up with like a caramelised sauce and is just plain awesome [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583614241026736145/1167821349931208784/image.png[/img]
This is possibly my favourite recipe - it's SO easy and SO yummy... it ends up with like a caramelised sauce and is just plain awesome

image.png
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Question of the day (Saturday):

If we are talking about brewing I only brew tea. Yesterday I heated some Sphagetti from a can but I don't think that counts as brewing.

There is this awesome recipe I found on tumblr where the ingredients were milk, hat water and honey and I really loved brewing for it. It's make me happy when I was down.
Question of the day (Saturday):

If we are talking about brewing I only brew tea. Yesterday I heated some Sphagetti from a can but I don't think that counts as brewing.

There is this awesome recipe I found on tumblr where the ingredients were milk, hat water and honey and I really loved brewing for it. It's make me happy when I was down.
Q: What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?!

^^ I like cooking and there is a long list but the lately I been trying out different countries cuisine and Polish cucumber soup was absolutely amazing. *__*
Q: What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?!

^^ I like cooking and there is a long list but the lately I been trying out different countries cuisine and Polish cucumber soup was absolutely amazing. *__*
[quote=Daily Question]What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share![/quote] Honestly I've been really into vegetable and egg stir fries-- super easy and flavorful. Spinach, cabbage, broccoli etc. in soy sauce with garlic and ginger + egg poached on top with a drizzle of sesame oil and sriracha is a favorite lately. I don't really have much energy to cook, so I'm always looking for ways to get at least a little nutrition in with fewer pots to clean and less prep time :P Also, this [url=https://www.budgetbytes.com/creamy-pesto-chicken/][u]creamy pesto chicken[/u][/url] recipe is one of my easiest and favorite recipes. It always comes out really flavorful (thanks to the pesto) and is relatively foolproof, even if you are new to cooking meat like I was! P.S.- LOVE the badge for today!! It's Salamander Saturday, y'all!
Daily Question wrote:
What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share!

Honestly I've been really into vegetable and egg stir fries-- super easy and flavorful. Spinach, cabbage, broccoli etc. in soy sauce with garlic and ginger + egg poached on top with a drizzle of sesame oil and sriracha is a favorite lately. I don't really have much energy to cook, so I'm always looking for ways to get at least a little nutrition in with fewer pots to clean and less prep time :P

Also, this creamy pesto chicken recipe is one of my easiest and favorite recipes. It always comes out really flavorful (thanks to the pesto) and is relatively foolproof, even if you are new to cooking meat like I was!

P.S.- LOVE the badge for today!! It's Salamander Saturday, y'all!
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
[quote]What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share![/quote] I enjoy cooking on a budget as a college student and finding new things to try. My current favourite recipe is this [url=https://thewanderlustkitchen.com/easy-pork-medallions-maple-balsamic-sauce/]criminally easy maple-balsamic pork recipe[/url] that I serve with colcannon or rosemary potatoes. I’m a big fan of making quick rice bowls too. Those usually consist of some protein (salmon or tuna) and crispy chilli oil, sriracha mayo, toasted sesame oil, furikake, and vegetables of my choosing.
Quote:
What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share!

I enjoy cooking on a budget as a college student and finding new things to try. My current favourite recipe is this criminally easy maple-balsamic pork recipe that I serve with colcannon or rosemary potatoes.

I’m a big fan of making quick rice bowls too. Those usually consist of some protein (salmon or tuna) and crispy chilli oil, sriracha mayo, toasted sesame oil, furikake, and vegetables of my choosing.
DJqWkbc.png leafeon.gifDmVxZ2a.png
u82kOBZ.png
Can vouch for yveltals' maple-balsamic pork recipe. It's so easy it's suspicious.
Can vouch for yveltals' maple-balsamic pork recipe. It's so easy it's suspicious.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents

My personal favourite is butter tarts, a very Canadian dessert :3c

My personal favourite is butter tarts, a very Canadian dessert :3c

ZH7dq9I.png aIuEaIx.png
LRgmnBl.png
I am so excited to get a few new recipes from this today - can anyone say ulterior motive?!
I am so excited to get a few new recipes from this today - can anyone say ulterior motive?!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png

cinnamon buns! the only downside is i never seem to have enough cinnamon...

(you know how some people feel about garlic? that's me with cinnamon)

cinnamon buns! the only downside is i never seem to have enough cinnamon...

(you know how some people feel about garlic? that's me with cinnamon)
oCF41Q1.png
[quote]What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share![/quote] I could go for some pasta right now...
Quote:
I could go for some pasta right now...
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43