Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Hatchery Hidden Beneath
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Had a person buy one of Hera and Mushu's hatchlings for his listed price, 30kt, and then exalt him. Very curious why. If you are that person, I'd like to know. Not out of malice, just actual curiosity LOL
Had a person buy one of Hera and Mushu's hatchlings for his listed price, 30kt, and then exalt him. Very curious why. If you are that person, I'd like to know. Not out of malice, just actual curiosity LOL
reshiram.gif hatchery | art stand | project loaners | lineage project | wishlist
Affiliate bump
Affiliate bump
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
Bump!
I'm back >:3
Bump!
I'm back >:3
GfQbIio.pngZPZxn5b.pngFzxZjP7.pngOPCQIX5.pngjtiTZq2.pngMZXQDc0.png
Caesar Waltz
» she/he | 18 | don't be afraid to ping me | FR+9 »
Bump! [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] I'll still be here to bump you if you don't mind, take care of them shenanigans :D
Bump!
I'll still be here to bump you if you don't mind, take care of them shenanigans :D
Caesar Waltz
Affiliate bump
Affiliate bump

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
Bump!
Gotcha it happens to me too xD
Bump!
Gotcha it happens to me too xD
Caesar Waltz
Affiliate bump
Affiliate bump

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3191249/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/8DZV6B6.png[/img][/url] [size=2] Hello! It seems like you've had a name change- would you like me to update your listing? [/center]
8DZV6B6.png

Hello! It seems like you've had a name change- would you like me to update your listing?
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
@SleepyTiefling
Oh, yeah! I was planning on informing you, but promptly forgot lol
@SleepyTiefling
Oh, yeah! I was planning on informing you, but promptly forgot lol
reshiram.gif hatchery | art stand | project loaners | lineage project | wishlist
Bump
Bump
UkjerOF.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26