Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >> [H] XXX @ 8G | NEW 2/4: Sanguine
1 2 3 4 5
Hi! Just popping in to say I picked up Gazna off the AH for a project of mine, and wanted to compliment the hatchery!

I kept the link in Gazna's bio and added another link in my notes-to-self/cool-things list over here. I'll keep an eye out when I have space for more dragons! :)
Hi! Just popping in to say I picked up Gazna off the AH for a project of mine, and wanted to compliment the hatchery!

I kept the link in Gazna's bio and added another link in my notes-to-self/cool-things list over here. I'll keep an eye out when I have space for more dragons! :)
IMG-2092small.png_
@pahein Oh hey, thanks for coming by! Your project looks lovely :o. I'm happy she has found a home with ya ^_^. Thank you so much, if there's any particular color you're after feel free to ask for a pair to be nested! Additionally, if you're interested in looking for other XXXs, you might like the XXX network! :D.
@pahein Oh hey, thanks for coming by! Your project looks lovely :o. I'm happy she has found a home with ya ^_^. Thank you so much, if there's any particular color you're after feel free to ask for a pair to be nested! Additionally, if you're interested in looking for other XXXs, you might like the XXX network! :D.
kHExOMX.png

Right now I am mostly looking to figure out how to expand my lair, hauuugh... I am stymied by exorbitantly expensive hibden tasks. >w>;
@LGFUADJJ That's a lovely resource! Thank you for linking; I'll have to snoop around!

Right now I am mostly looking to figure out how to expand my lair, hauuugh... I am stymied by exorbitantly expensive hibden tasks. >w>;
IMG-2092small.png_
I love the theme of this hatchery!! I'm currently working on a project just to own a flaunt/flair dragon of every color, so I admire the dedication to having a full hatchery for them. If I ever get any triples while breeding, I could send you a heads up in case you don't currently have that color.
I do also have a hatchery myself, if you wanted to be affiliates. It's on a bit off a hiatus while I work on the F/F project but I figured I would at least ask x3
I love the theme of this hatchery!! I'm currently working on a project just to own a flaunt/flair dragon of every color, so I admire the dedication to having a full hatchery for them. If I ever get any triples while breeding, I could send you a heads up in case you don't currently have that color.
I do also have a hatchery myself, if you wanted to be affiliates. It's on a bit off a hiatus while I work on the F/F project but I figured I would at least ask x3
IF HubOOF Hub
@ktg1214 Ahhh thank you so much ^_^. I saw a full thread of XXX flaunt/flair just to show off the genes when they first came out and I couldn't get over how I loved practically every single one so...Yeah I eventually decided on a color wheel hatchery as I figured other people would love the combos too! Yesss, please let me know of any XXX you may have or come across! I am going through and really refining my pairs right now and will be attaching some flaunt/flair genes to get everyone all gened up and officially 'done' :). I would love to be affiliates! Here's my banner just in case ya need it: [code][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3125303][img]https://i.imgur.com/9tP18M5.jpg[/img][/url][/center][/code]
@ktg1214 Ahhh thank you so much ^_^. I saw a full thread of XXX flaunt/flair just to show off the genes when they first came out and I couldn't get over how I loved practically every single one so...Yeah I eventually decided on a color wheel hatchery as I figured other people would love the combos too!

Yesss, please let me know of any XXX you may have or come across! I am going through and really refining my pairs right now and will be attaching some flaunt/flair genes to get everyone all gened up and officially 'done' :).

I would love to be affiliates! Here's my banner just in case ya need it:
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3125303][img]https://i.imgur.com/9tP18M5.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
kHExOMX.png

Hunter boy: here

Mauve boy: here
Sweet! Right now I've got 2 XXX hatchlings. I usually put them on the AH for 12kt/g, but I don't really mind how much you pay.

Hunter boy: here

Mauve boy: here
IF HubOOF Hub
@ktg1214 Ahhhh I looked into the links too late to get both, but I did pick up the mauve so thank you ^_^. We should connect further on your project and some colors/breeding things! I'll send over a PM :D.
@ktg1214 Ahhhh I looked into the links too late to get both, but I did pick up the mauve so thank you ^_^. We should connect further on your project and some colors/breeding things! I'll send over a PM :D.
kHExOMX.png
Sounds good!!
Sorry about the other kid, weirdly he was listed before at that price and no one bit but of course the day I relisted and he's snatched -v-
IF HubOOF Hub
@ktg1214 Oh it's no worries at all, I'm glad they sold for you either way! ^_^.
@ktg1214 Oh it's no worries at all, I'm glad they sold for you either way! ^_^.
kHExOMX.png
HxcMlGn.png 5iXiC8z.png
OPFWPxg.png uFMfy5S.png
1 2 3 4 5