Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [ s ] un&&gened g1s [g / eggs]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
hello again! sorry for another message, i sold some things so i currently have 2300g for the pearlcatcher i was interested in. would you rather me get the full amount, or would you be okay with selling him for 2300g? absolutely no worries if you want the full price.
hello again! sorry for another message, i sold some things so i currently have 2300g for the pearlcatcher i was interested in. would you rather me get the full amount, or would you be okay with selling him for 2300g? absolutely no worries if you want the full price.
0cfcb1b2.gif ajax :3 it/he

@moat ::
oh that's perfectly fine! I'm happy to sell him at a discount -- I'll send you a PA in a moment!
I'm super excited to see what you do with him, I was so in love with him but never found the right look to make him shine qwq

@moat ::
oh that's perfectly fine! I'm happy to sell him at a discount -- I'll send you a PA in a moment!
I'm super excited to see what you do with him, I was so in love with him but never found the right look to make him shine qwq
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
That's super fair! Would you be willing to hold her for me until Dec 4 for 3kg?
That's super fair! Would you be willing to hold her for me until Dec 4 for 3kg?
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
Hi! Sorry to double post, but I have the gems now - would you still be comfortable letting Nekhbet go for 3kg?
Hi! Sorry to double post, but I have the gems now - would you still be comfortable letting Nekhbet go for 3kg?

@cinderrain ::
aaaaa sorry for the delay! it's been a wild week
I'd be fine with that if you're still interested! I can throw her your way in a PA if so!

@cinderrain ::
aaaaa sorry for the delay! it's been a wild week
I'd be fine with that if you're still interested! I can throw her your way in a PA if so!
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
No worries at all, and thank you! c:
No worries at all, and thank you! c:
would you put that cream/teal/steel up in a PA for me pleASE they are gorgeous i’ll be able to pick them up sometime this week once i’m done christmas prepping ;w;
would you put that cream/teal/steel up in a PA for me pleASE they are gorgeous i’ll be able to pick them up sometime this week once i’m done christmas prepping ;w;
RUQx40j.png

happy notn!

saving up eggos and gems for my birthday mass-hatch on the 29th, so looking to sell some dragons for gems / eggs / etc to prep for that!

undressed scries at the moment because I am a tired bean -- feel free to offer lower than what is listed!

ALL PRICES, INFO, ETC. ON FIRST PAGE!

General pinglists: Flat sale
Ping for: XYX, XYY, XXY, XYZ, Lightning Normal Eyes, Ice Normal Eyes, Fire Bright, Shadow Normal Eyes, Modern, Nocturne, Matching eyes, Flight reps (all), Flight reps (matching eyes), Blues, Near miss, Greyscale, Browns, Reds, Snowbellies, Natural

-Pings auto hidden-
@SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Raidye @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @ProbablySkeletor @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @oxeye @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @Revius @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Cats @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @kuta @5H4D0WDU57 @Hares @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @Snoops @xxxx @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @condemn @Vulpen @spy @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @WHDE @crimsonpixie @frogmom @Blessings5x @RedWillia @xarilin @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @BraveEguana @Duchess @EonShinato @kageshi @moosesushi @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Vynne @Laegjarn @SarcasticHawke @Tues @ladoslee @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Junonia @RationalParanoia @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Rengoku @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @crowful @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @Plushstiel @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Spooce @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @Nukleer @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @meanling @Miloki @Silverlately @nebulavery @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @scolopendromorph @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @mists @matejko @kavalkade @Line @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @reliquiaen @SaintStranger @Darlnim @Plushie @Flamenco @Mirkairan @MittensTheKitten @Sotherin @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Angelfire335 @malarkeii @sercreepz @Raivus @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @Neoprene @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @encryptidd @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @Sunlace @elegia @Irrwahn @Miuv @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @Prism @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Manifesting @Peisinoe @oof @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Oleaster @SeaShanty @JesterGurl @Psi @Vivarium @scarecrane @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @Fredddio @stones @WhisperingThief @Fluttering @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Hyllin @Swampbird @Eryel @Tenpou @aerites @Toxiac @GraveRabbit @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @Observance @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @eyesfighter @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @AquaEmperor @carve @seablueheart @Glurpagos @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @SkeletonGourd @Yelo @makani @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @inkwardlychaotic @palarian @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @Synthsational @timeland @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @furo @ichorus @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @persist @scared @beauzbelle @Innive @Annago @Kneph @Aberration @thylababe @Neoster @Draginous @Rathsin @eggod @Princesco @Cassiopeia @Kuzco @MysticOfLight @archimicarus @DarkNiiinja @WaterMaloneDraws @above @Barok @AnimalOddity @TheWildThings @sinistea @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Jeon @Allaprima @yvi @ethyios @Iskaeil @Seas @ShiftingFoxx @Kasalin @piety @AzaRein @Fayo @Usoris @Luluwi @sowilo @Askesis @xAstraea @bonivich @liluye @0hzarks @dems @Helixstorm @Ototo @KnightYumi @PiaMors @auldale @Hiltain @EzRadiant @Ajax4life14 @Zelie @ToothMuncher @Velkhana @kyruiz @Vampier @Wrio @Apfelobst @Embroid @acrobat @Scintillia @ShinyHunter47 @cartel @1Sash1 @Runi @Narikine @kaelidra @frogletfern @NavRea @Deliverance @chraze @Kael @LordRaikage @Maila @changgwi @souls @zeniths @juga @Syldaya @Lomon @TaroQueen @Blayne @undertones @StarWolfQueen @robsypi @Bee141 @mcpearlie @kinyobi @Bunnu @MonoMagpie @macintalk @Artifacts @Lino @Iminox @Kapro @xenofaun @saltymew @silks @plesioth @deadend @Crassula @Felwinter @firenyx45 @TigersMane @unmarkedgrave @Azhdaha @Yelloweye @cogito @SnowLynx @loulemon @fugo @th3aw0k3n @Naralex @DaDragon @Flatbooty @TheCicadas @volo @Ferascal @Voidsight @unsolved @drakha @Kosira @GreenMoon @AchromaticPossum @ThatOneRose @Epicea @IchiHanabi @Etherea @seniph @Smithsonian @HOVERCRAFT @crowskullz @XxCalypsoxX @Clavicado @gnaphosa @Incarnate @SolarCABLU @Hiii @CosmicHusky @sinodyc @plutou @Alphrussia @Rhinedottir @@EldritchGod @Rohi @Marceline @putrefy @NirnrootNoises @Golurk @eonflute @Mate @Hex @affable @Hyssop @Equive @assiduendo @dandyfrau @saphariadragon @Conviction @smalldoll @heuksom @Zevos @Lemonie @BlueRobin @laivence @umineko @GarbagePal @Cattleya @Herbalist @Gunk @sharlayan @AkaneChaan @Enekokoro @Fletcher @Anhinga @milkchai @HedgeMagic @froginthebag @okcomputer @galdr @LilBlueSapling @kadaj @Phlegethos @mmuted @Cove @mooncake @gilan @cholla @irony @Jedaai @Maybellmay

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #91454882 (Lightning Unusual) (Stonewash/Overcast/Stonewash) 2023-12-18
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Tserin @mercurialwings @QueenAlais @Blessings5x @MafiaVamp @cokl @xytiiko @TheGrayGhost @seclusion @LABS107 @alphias @Osteoderm @Luluwi @Realcottoncat @EzRadiant @Yokudl @Galaxius @dudodo @firenyx45 @seamists @ScreethTheMoth @Feety @liyue @dynne @webcore

Dragon 2 #91454881 (Ice Common) (Dirt/Charcoal/Charcoal) 2023-12-18
Date pings:
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Mazurkas @WHDE @ladoslee @cokl @Necramancy @puppicino @Elidibus @LABS107 @above @abyssalgear @Deva @Osteoderm @Gunk @bergamot @Galaxius @solophis @Shrimpedcats @oxen @milkchai @Feety @xobrynnx @liyue @Aurax @dynne @Hermitbirb @okcomputer

Dragon 3 #91419490 (Fire Bright) (Ruby/Ruby/Clay) 2023-12-17
Date pings:
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Passenger @Mazurkas @cokl @Necramancy @radiance @LABS107 @Observance @X3X @abyssalgear @Luluwi @Gunk @Galaxius @solophis @firenyx45 @seamists @Feety @liyue

Dragon 4 #91404091 (Shadow Uncommon) (Ruby/Ivory/Cream) 2023-12-17
Date pings:
Specific pings: @hyphen @WHDE @Nukleer @cokl @xytiiko @LABS107 @Luluwi @Gunk @Galaxius @solophis @firenyx45 @seamists @liyue @XxCalypsoxX

Dragon 5 #91404159 (Ice Unusual) (Ginger/Caramel/Stone) 2023-12-17
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Coward @Mazurkas @chants @ladoslee @Zayev @aeons @Khayria @cokl @Floot @puppicino @above @Cassaroz @TwT @Elidibus @LABS107 @Terrify @HoraDusk @Aquatlcs @novas @jackaling @abyssalgear @Osteoderm @DarkNiiinja @Deva @Cattleya @Gunk @bergamot @Galaxius @weathering @Shrimpedcats @snailmilk @iniquitas @unmarkedgrave @milkchai @th3aw0k3n @Torrey @seamists @xobrynnx @liyue @Aurax @dynne @Goldensong @EtnaFire @Hermitbirb @okcomputer

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

happy notn!

saving up eggos and gems for my birthday mass-hatch on the 29th, so looking to sell some dragons for gems / eggs / etc to prep for that!

undressed scries at the moment because I am a tired bean -- feel free to offer lower than what is listed!

ALL PRICES, INFO, ETC. ON FIRST PAGE!

Ping for: XYX, XYY, XXY, XYZ, Lightning Normal Eyes, Ice Normal Eyes, Fire Bright, Shadow Normal Eyes, Modern, Nocturne, Matching eyes, Flight reps (all), Flight reps (matching eyes), Blues, Near miss, Greyscale, Browns, Reds, Snowbellies, Natural

-Pings auto hidden-
@SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Raidye @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @ProbablySkeletor @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @oxeye @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @Revius @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Cats @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @kuta @5H4D0WDU57 @Hares @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @Snoops @xxxx @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @condemn @Vulpen @spy @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @WHDE @crimsonpixie @frogmom @Blessings5x @RedWillia @xarilin @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @BraveEguana @Duchess @EonShinato @kageshi @moosesushi @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Vynne @Laegjarn @SarcasticHawke @Tues @ladoslee @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Junonia @RationalParanoia @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Rengoku @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @crowful @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @Plushstiel @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Spooce @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @Nukleer @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @meanling @Miloki @Silverlately @nebulavery @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @scolopendromorph @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @mists @matejko @kavalkade @Line @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @reliquiaen @SaintStranger @Darlnim @Plushie @Flamenco @Mirkairan @MittensTheKitten @Sotherin @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Angelfire335 @malarkeii @sercreepz @Raivus @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @Neoprene @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @encryptidd @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @Sunlace @elegia @Irrwahn @Miuv @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @Prism @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Manifesting @Peisinoe @oof @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Oleaster @SeaShanty @JesterGurl @Psi @Vivarium @scarecrane @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @Fredddio @stones @WhisperingThief @Fluttering @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Hyllin @Swampbird @Eryel @Tenpou @aerites @Toxiac @GraveRabbit @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @Observance @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @eyesfighter @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @AquaEmperor @carve @seablueheart @Glurpagos @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @SkeletonGourd @Yelo @makani @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @inkwardlychaotic @palarian @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @Synthsational @timeland @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @furo @ichorus @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @persist @scared @beauzbelle @Innive @Annago @Kneph @Aberration @thylababe @Neoster @Draginous @Rathsin @eggod @Princesco @Cassiopeia @Kuzco @MysticOfLight @archimicarus @DarkNiiinja @WaterMaloneDraws @above @Barok @AnimalOddity @TheWildThings @sinistea @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Jeon @Allaprima @yvi @ethyios @Iskaeil @Seas @ShiftingFoxx @Kasalin @piety @AzaRein @Fayo @Usoris @Luluwi @sowilo @Askesis @xAstraea @bonivich @liluye @0hzarks @dems @Helixstorm @Ototo @KnightYumi @PiaMors @auldale @Hiltain @EzRadiant @Ajax4life14 @Zelie @ToothMuncher @Velkhana @kyruiz @Vampier @Wrio @Apfelobst @Embroid @acrobat @Scintillia @ShinyHunter47 @cartel @1Sash1 @Runi @Narikine @kaelidra @frogletfern @NavRea @Deliverance @chraze @Kael @LordRaikage @Maila @changgwi @souls @zeniths @juga @Syldaya @Lomon @TaroQueen @Blayne @undertones @StarWolfQueen @robsypi @Bee141 @mcpearlie @kinyobi @Bunnu @MonoMagpie @macintalk @Artifacts @Lino @Iminox @Kapro @xenofaun @saltymew @silks @plesioth @deadend @Crassula @Felwinter @firenyx45 @TigersMane @unmarkedgrave @Azhdaha @Yelloweye @cogito @SnowLynx @loulemon @fugo @th3aw0k3n @Naralex @DaDragon @Flatbooty @TheCicadas @volo @Ferascal @Voidsight @unsolved @drakha @Kosira @GreenMoon @AchromaticPossum @ThatOneRose @Epicea @IchiHanabi @Etherea @seniph @Smithsonian @HOVERCRAFT @crowskullz @XxCalypsoxX @Clavicado @gnaphosa @Incarnate @SolarCABLU @Hiii @CosmicHusky @sinodyc @plutou @Alphrussia @Rhinedottir @@EldritchGod @Rohi @Marceline @putrefy @NirnrootNoises @Golurk @eonflute @Mate @Hex @affable @Hyssop @Equive @assiduendo @dandyfrau @saphariadragon @Conviction @smalldoll @heuksom @Zevos @Lemonie @BlueRobin @laivence @umineko @GarbagePal @Cattleya @Herbalist @Gunk @sharlayan @AkaneChaan @Enekokoro @Fletcher @Anhinga @milkchai @HedgeMagic @froginthebag @okcomputer @galdr @LilBlueSapling @kadaj @Phlegethos @mmuted @Cove @mooncake @gilan @cholla @irony @Jedaai @Maybellmay

Dragon 1 #91454882 (Lightning Unusual) (Stonewash/Overcast/Stonewash) 2023-12-18
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Tserin @mercurialwings @QueenAlais @Blessings5x @MafiaVamp @cokl @xytiiko @TheGrayGhost @seclusion @LABS107 @alphias @Osteoderm @Luluwi @Realcottoncat @EzRadiant @Yokudl @Galaxius @dudodo @firenyx45 @seamists @ScreethTheMoth @Feety @liyue @dynne @webcore

Dragon 2 #91454881 (Ice Common) (Dirt/Charcoal/Charcoal) 2023-12-18
Date pings:
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Mazurkas @WHDE @ladoslee @cokl @Necramancy @puppicino @Elidibus @LABS107 @above @abyssalgear @Deva @Osteoderm @Gunk @bergamot @Galaxius @solophis @Shrimpedcats @oxen @milkchai @Feety @xobrynnx @liyue @Aurax @dynne @Hermitbirb @okcomputer

Dragon 3 #91419490 (Fire Bright) (Ruby/Ruby/Clay) 2023-12-17
Date pings:
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Passenger @Mazurkas @cokl @Necramancy @radiance @LABS107 @Observance @X3X @abyssalgear @Luluwi @Gunk @Galaxius @solophis @firenyx45 @seamists @Feety @liyue

Dragon 4 #91404091 (Shadow Uncommon) (Ruby/Ivory/Cream) 2023-12-17
Date pings:
Specific pings: @hyphen @WHDE @Nukleer @cokl @xytiiko @LABS107 @Luluwi @Gunk @Galaxius @solophis @firenyx45 @seamists @liyue @XxCalypsoxX

Dragon 5 #91404159 (Ice Unusual) (Ginger/Caramel/Stone) 2023-12-17
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Coward @Mazurkas @chants @ladoslee @Zayev @aeons @Khayria @cokl @Floot @puppicino @above @Cassaroz @TwT @Elidibus @LABS107 @Terrify @HoraDusk @Aquatlcs @novas @jackaling @abyssalgear @Osteoderm @DarkNiiinja @Deva @Cattleya @Gunk @bergamot @Galaxius @weathering @Shrimpedcats @snailmilk @iniquitas @unmarkedgrave @milkchai @th3aw0k3n @Torrey @seamists @xobrynnx @liyue @Aurax @dynne @Goldensong @EtnaFire @Hermitbirb @okcomputer

« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[center][font=calibri] welp, hatched some more cuties that just don't fit! also doing some pings for things that are on solid sale rather than offers since that's changed in the last week <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90433857][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/904339/90433857.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91550852][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/915509/91550852.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91490693][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914907/91490693.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91490716][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914908/91490716.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91516777][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/915168/91516777.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91523043][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/915231/91523043.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91550481][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/915505/91550481.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91550772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/915508/91550772.png[/img][/url] [b]General pinglists:[/b] Flat sale[br][b]Ping for:[/b] XXY, XYZ, Plague Rare, Wind Normal Eyes, Lightning Normal Eyes, Shadow Normal Eyes, Arcane Normal Eyes, Light Normal Eyes, Modern, Tundra, Nocturne, Browns, Blues, Near miss, Natural, Greens, Pastels[br][br]-Pings auto hidden-[br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@Rohi @SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Marceline @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Raidye @putrefy @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @ProbablySkeletor @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @oxeye @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @Revius @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Cats @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @kuta @5H4D0WDU57 @Hares @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @Snoops @xxxx @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @condemn @Vulpen @spy @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @WHDE @crimsonpixie @kadaj @frogmom @Blessings5x @RedWillia @xarilin @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @BraveEguana @Golurk @Duchess @EonShinato @kageshi @moosesushi @Mate @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Vynne @Laegjarn @SarcasticHawke @Tues @ladoslee @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Junonia @RationalParanoia @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Rengoku @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @GreenAtlas @Chichi @affable @Rowdy @crowful @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Hyssop @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @Equive @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @Plushstiel @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Spooce @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @Nukleer @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @meanling @Miloki @Silverlately @nebulavery @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @mists @matejko @kavalkade @Line @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @reliquiaen @SaintStranger @Darlnim @Plushie @Flamenco @Mirkairan @MittensTheKitten @Sotherin @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Angelfire335 @malarkeii @sercreepz @Raivus @despoinai @Neoprene @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @encryptidd @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @Sunlace @elegia @Irrwahn @Miuv @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @Prism @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Manifesting @Peisinoe @oof @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Oleaster @SeaShanty @JesterGurl @Psi @Vivarium @scarecrane @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @Fredddio @stones @WhisperingThief @Fluttering @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Hyllin @Swampbird @Eryel @Tenpou @aerites @Toxiac @GraveRabbit @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @Observance @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @eyesfighter @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @dandyfrau @AquaEmperor @carve @seablueheart @Glurpagos @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @SkeletonGourd @Yelo @makani @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @inkwardlychaotic @palarian @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @saphariadragon @Synthsational @timeland @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @furo @Conviction @ichorus @mmuted @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @persist @scared @beauzbelle @Innive @Annago @Kneph @Aberration @thylababe @Neoster @Draginous @Rathsin @eggod @Princesco @Cassiopeia @smalldoll @Kuzco @heuksom @MysticOfLight @archimicarus @DarkNiiinja @WaterMaloneDraws @above @Barok @AnimalOddity @TheWildThings @sinistea @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Jeon @Lemonie @Allaprima @yvi @ethyios @Iskaeil @Seas @ShiftingFoxx @Kasalin @piety @AzaRein @Fayo @Usoris @laivence @Luluwi @umineko @sowilo @Askesis @xAstraea @Cattleya @bonivich @liluye @0hzarks @Herbalist @Gunk @dems @Helixstorm @Ototo @KnightYumi @PiaMors @auldale @Hiltain @EzRadiant @Cove @Ajax4life14 @Zelie @ToothMuncher @Velkhana @kyruiz @Vampier @Wrio @Apfelobst @Embroid @acrobat @Scintillia @ShinyHunter47 @cartel @1Sash1 @Runi @Narikine @kaelidra @frogletfern @NavRea @Deliverance @chraze @AkaneChaan @Kael @LordRaikage @Maila @changgwi @souls @zeniths @juga @Syldaya @Lomon @TaroQueen @Blayne @undertones @StarWolfQueen @robsypi @Bee141 @mcpearlie @Fletcher @kinyobi @Bunnu @MonoMagpie @macintalk @Artifacts @Lino @Iminox @Kapro @xenofaun @saltymew @silks @plesioth @deadend @Crassula @Felwinter @firenyx45 @TigersMane @unmarkedgrave @Azhdaha @Yelloweye @Anhinga @milkchai @SnowLynx @HedgeMagic @loulemon @fugo @th3aw0k3n @Naralex @DaDragon @Flatbooty @TheCicadas @volo @Ferascal @froginthebag @Voidsight @unsolved @drakha @Kosira @AchromaticPossum @ThatOneRose @Epicea @IchiHanabi @Etherea @seniph @Smithsonian @HOVERCRAFT @crowskullz @XxCalypsoxX @Clavicado @okcomputer @gnaphosa @Incarnate @SolarCABLU @Hiii @CosmicHusky @sinodyc @galdr @plutou @Alphrussia @EldritchGod @Auraea @nimomerole @tthheeoo @Clavicado @yurihands @ladylilitu @Hydrixz404 @renly @Jedaai @GarbagePal @mooncake @gilan @scolopendromorph @cholla @irony @Maybellmay @GreenMoon @WaverVelvet @eonflute @Flaxen @magicspell @Enekokoro @Bloomed [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][br][br][b]Color and Date specifics:[/b][br][size=2][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90433857]Dragon 1 #90433857[/url][/b] (Plague Rare) (Copper/Copper/Charcoal) 2023-11-10[/size][br][size=1]Date pings: [br]Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Snoops @Mazurkas @WHDE @ladoslee @dracoon @Khayria @cokl @Floot @puppicino @Pyrrhigan @radiance @Elidibus @LABS107 @Aquatlcs @above @Pesticide @X3X @abyssalgear @LilyRaven @Fayo @Osteoderm @Deva @Gunk @Ekkinox @Yokudl @bergamot @Galaxius @solophis @Roheryn @Shrimpedcats @collude @firenyx45 @oxen @milkchai @Feety @xobrynnx @liyue @Aurelyon @Aurax @dynne @Goldensong @Hermitbirb @okcomputer[/size][br][br][size=2][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91550852]Dragon 2 #91550852[/url][/b] (Wind Unusual) (Caribbean/Caribbean/Blood) 2023-12-21[/size][br][size=1]Date pings: @eonflute @assiduendo[br]Specific pings: @mercurialwings @QueenAlais @cokl @seclusion @radiance @LABS107 @X3X @Barok @Osteoderm @Luluwi @DarkNiiinja @Galaxius @firenyx45 @seamists @Feety @liyue @EtnaFire[/size][br][br][size=2][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91490693]Dragon 3 #91490693[/url][/b] (Lightning Common) (Grapefruit/Tangerine/Fire) 2023-12-19[/size][br][size=1]Date pings: @Nurry @Mayali[br]Specific pings: @Catpuccino @rapirisu @MafiaVamp @cokl @Floot @LABS107 @Barok @Luluwi @Galaxius @firenyx45 @seamists @liyue @Goldensong @EtnaFire[/size][br][br][size=2][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91490716]Dragon 4 #91490716[/url][/b] (Shadow Common) (Sable/Soil/Pistachio) 2023-12-19[/size][br][size=1]Date pings: @Nurry @Mayali[br]Specific pings: @Mazurkas @chants @Nukleer @Khayria @cokl @Floot @seclusion @LABS107 @Terrify @HoraDusk @Aquatlcs @Elidibus @Osteoderm @Luluwi @Deva @Gunk @Galaxius @weathering @milkchai @JackalopShepherd @seamists @liyue @dynne @EtnaFire @Hermitbirb[/size][br][br][size=2][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91516777]Dragon 5 #91516777[/url][/b] (Lightning Common) (Flaxen/Obsidian/Hickory) 2023-12-20[/size][br][size=1]Date pings: [br]Specific pings: @Coward @cokl @xytiiko @above @LABS107 @abyssalgear @Osteoderm @Galaxius @solophis @weathering @firenyx45 @milkchai @HermitBirb @seamists @liyue @dynne @Goldensong @Hermitbirb @okcomputer[/size][br][br][size=2][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91523043]Dragon 6 #91523043[/url][/b] (Arcane Common) (Emerald/Chartreuse/Obsidian) 2023-12-20[/size][br][size=1]Date pings: [br]Specific pings: @Mazurkas @Nukleer @cokl @LABS107 @Terrify @Barok @Tauriel @Gunk @Galaxius @th3aw0k3n @SakraKaine @liyue @pheaux @Goldensong @EtnaFire[/size][br][br][size=2][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91550481]Dragon 7 #91550481[/url][/b] (Arcane Common) (Purple/Mint/Lavender) 2023-12-21[/size][br][size=1]Date pings: @eonflute @assiduendo[br]Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @Tauriel @Osteoderm @Gunk @EzRadiant @Galaxius @TheUltimateOwl @SakraKaine @liyue @pheaux @EtnaFire[/size][br][br][size=2][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91550772]Dragon 8 #91550772[/url][/b] (Light Uncommon) (Iris/Storm/Twilight) 2023-12-21[/size][br][size=1]Date pings: @eonflute @assiduendo[br]Specific pings: @auroshen @Blessings5x @cokl @xytiiko @LABS107 @SoaringMoon @Tauriel @Osteoderm @Luluwi @Gunk @EzRadiant @shapelights @Galaxius @vialheart @TheUltimateOwl @Torrey @liyue @pheaux[/size][br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)[/b][br]Click [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2942468#post_2942468]here for the full thread[/url] and [url=https://fr-g1hoarders.github.io/GEESPinglist/g1-pinglist/]here for the website[/url][br][br][/center]

welp, hatched some more cuties that just don't fit! also doing some pings for things that are on solid sale rather than offers since that's changed in the last week <3

90433857.png91550852.png91490693.png91490716.png
91516777.png91523043.png91550481.png91550772.png

Ping for: XXY, XYZ, Plague Rare, Wind Normal Eyes, Lightning Normal Eyes, Shadow Normal Eyes, Arcane Normal Eyes, Light Normal Eyes, Modern, Tundra, Nocturne, Browns, Blues, Near miss, Natural, Greens, Pastels

-Pings auto hidden-
@Rohi @SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Marceline @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Raidye @putrefy @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @ProbablySkeletor @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @oxeye @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @Revius @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Cats @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @kuta @5H4D0WDU57 @Hares @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @Snoops @xxxx @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @condemn @Vulpen @spy @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @WHDE @crimsonpixie @kadaj @frogmom @Blessings5x @RedWillia @xarilin @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @BraveEguana @Golurk @Duchess @EonShinato @kageshi @moosesushi @Mate @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Vynne @Laegjarn @SarcasticHawke @Tues @ladoslee @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Junonia @RationalParanoia @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Rengoku @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @GreenAtlas @Chichi @affable @Rowdy @crowful @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Hyssop @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @Equive @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @Plushstiel @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Spooce @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @Nukleer @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @meanling @Miloki @Silverlately @nebulavery @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @mists @matejko @kavalkade @Line @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @reliquiaen @SaintStranger @Darlnim @Plushie @Flamenco @Mirkairan @MittensTheKitten @Sotherin @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Angelfire335 @malarkeii @sercreepz @Raivus @despoinai @Neoprene @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @encryptidd @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @Sunlace @elegia @Irrwahn @Miuv @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @Prism @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Manifesting @Peisinoe @oof @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Oleaster @SeaShanty @JesterGurl @Psi @Vivarium @scarecrane @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @Fredddio @stones @WhisperingThief @Fluttering @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Hyllin @Swampbird @Eryel @Tenpou @aerites @Toxiac @GraveRabbit @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @Observance @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @eyesfighter @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @dandyfrau @AquaEmperor @carve @seablueheart @Glurpagos @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @SkeletonGourd @Yelo @makani @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @inkwardlychaotic @palarian @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @saphariadragon @Synthsational @timeland @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @furo @Conviction @ichorus @mmuted @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @persist @scared @beauzbelle @Innive @Annago @Kneph @Aberration @thylababe @Neoster @Draginous @Rathsin @eggod @Princesco @Cassiopeia @smalldoll @Kuzco @heuksom @MysticOfLight @archimicarus @DarkNiiinja @WaterMaloneDraws @above @Barok @AnimalOddity @TheWildThings @sinistea @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Jeon @Lemonie @Allaprima @yvi @ethyios @Iskaeil @Seas @ShiftingFoxx @Kasalin @piety @AzaRein @Fayo @Usoris @laivence @Luluwi @umineko @sowilo @Askesis @xAstraea @Cattleya @bonivich @liluye @0hzarks @Herbalist @Gunk @dems @Helixstorm @Ototo @KnightYumi @PiaMors @auldale @Hiltain @EzRadiant @Cove @Ajax4life14 @Zelie @ToothMuncher @Velkhana @kyruiz @Vampier @Wrio @Apfelobst @Embroid @acrobat @Scintillia @ShinyHunter47 @cartel @1Sash1 @Runi @Narikine @kaelidra @frogletfern @NavRea @Deliverance @chraze @AkaneChaan @Kael @LordRaikage @Maila @changgwi @souls @zeniths @juga @Syldaya @Lomon @TaroQueen @Blayne @undertones @StarWolfQueen @robsypi @Bee141 @mcpearlie @Fletcher @kinyobi @Bunnu @MonoMagpie @macintalk @Artifacts @Lino @Iminox @Kapro @xenofaun @saltymew @silks @plesioth @deadend @Crassula @Felwinter @firenyx45 @TigersMane @unmarkedgrave @Azhdaha @Yelloweye @Anhinga @milkchai @SnowLynx @HedgeMagic @loulemon @fugo @th3aw0k3n @Naralex @DaDragon @Flatbooty @TheCicadas @volo @Ferascal @froginthebag @Voidsight @unsolved @drakha @Kosira @AchromaticPossum @ThatOneRose @Epicea @IchiHanabi @Etherea @seniph @Smithsonian @HOVERCRAFT @crowskullz @XxCalypsoxX @Clavicado @okcomputer @gnaphosa @Incarnate @SolarCABLU @Hiii @CosmicHusky @sinodyc @galdr @plutou @Alphrussia @EldritchGod @Auraea @nimomerole @tthheeoo @Clavicado @yurihands @ladylilitu @Hydrixz404 @renly @Jedaai @GarbagePal @mooncake @gilan @scolopendromorph @cholla @irony @Maybellmay @GreenMoon @WaverVelvet @eonflute @Flaxen @magicspell @Enekokoro @Bloomed

Dragon 1 #90433857 (Plague Rare) (Copper/Copper/Charcoal) 2023-11-10
Date pings:
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Snoops @Mazurkas @WHDE @ladoslee @dracoon @Khayria @cokl @Floot @puppicino @Pyrrhigan @radiance @Elidibus @LABS107 @Aquatlcs @above @Pesticide @X3X @abyssalgear @LilyRaven @Fayo @Osteoderm @Deva @Gunk @Ekkinox @Yokudl @bergamot @Galaxius @solophis @Roheryn @Shrimpedcats @collude @firenyx45 @oxen @milkchai @Feety @xobrynnx @liyue @Aurelyon @Aurax @dynne @Goldensong @Hermitbirb @okcomputer

Dragon 2 #91550852 (Wind Unusual) (Caribbean/Caribbean/Blood) 2023-12-21
Date pings: @eonflute @assiduendo
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @QueenAlais @cokl @seclusion @radiance @LABS107 @X3X @Barok @Osteoderm @Luluwi @DarkNiiinja @Galaxius @firenyx45 @seamists @Feety @liyue @EtnaFire

Dragon 3 #91490693 (Lightning Common) (Grapefruit/Tangerine/Fire) 2023-12-19
Date pings: @Nurry @Mayali
Specific pings: @Catpuccino @rapirisu @MafiaVamp @cokl @Floot @LABS107 @Barok @Luluwi @Galaxius @firenyx45 @seamists @liyue @Goldensong @EtnaFire

Dragon 4 #91490716 (Shadow Common) (Sable/Soil/Pistachio) 2023-12-19
Date pings: @Nurry @Mayali
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @chants @Nukleer @Khayria @cokl @Floot @seclusion @LABS107 @Terrify @HoraDusk @Aquatlcs @Elidibus @Osteoderm @Luluwi @Deva @Gunk @Galaxius @weathering @milkchai @JackalopShepherd @seamists @liyue @dynne @EtnaFire @Hermitbirb

Dragon 5 #91516777 (Lightning Common) (Flaxen/Obsidian/Hickory) 2023-12-20
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Coward @cokl @xytiiko @above @LABS107 @abyssalgear @Osteoderm @Galaxius @solophis @weathering @firenyx45 @milkchai @HermitBirb @seamists @liyue @dynne @Goldensong @Hermitbirb @okcomputer

Dragon 6 #91523043 (Arcane Common) (Emerald/Chartreuse/Obsidian) 2023-12-20
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @Nukleer @cokl @LABS107 @Terrify @Barok @Tauriel @Gunk @Galaxius @th3aw0k3n @SakraKaine @liyue @pheaux @Goldensong @EtnaFire

Dragon 7 #91550481 (Arcane Common) (Purple/Mint/Lavender) 2023-12-21
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @Tauriel @Osteoderm @Gunk @EzRadiant @Galaxius @TheUltimateOwl @SakraKaine @liyue @pheaux @EtnaFire

Dragon 8 #91550772 (Light Uncommon) (Iris/Storm/Twilight) 2023-12-21
Specific pings: @auroshen @Blessings5x @cokl @xytiiko @LABS107 @SoaringMoon @Tauriel @Osteoderm @Luluwi @Gunk @EzRadiant @shapelights @Galaxius @vialheart @TheUltimateOwl @Torrey @liyue @pheaux

« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex

Do you have a price in mind for the sable soil pistachio?
@Hex

Do you have a price in mind for the sable soil pistachio?
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45