Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Glitch Collective [Glitch Dragons!]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37
@Athexreh @SilverRipple @Alyxsandre

if one of the gaolers is available, I'd be interested
@Athexreh @SilverRipple @Alyxsandre

if one of the gaolers is available, I'd be interested
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
@Alyxsandre
Please add me to lists for all glitches.
@Alyxsandre
Please add me to lists for all glitches.
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
@Athexreh

I'm interested in the first buttercup snapper !
@Athexreh

I'm interested in the first buttercup snapper !
mlHpBMC.png
GLMwkdE.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
MmXpVe2.png WQA384m.png
updated the pinglists oUo9
updated the pinglists oUo9
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
xx
@PixiePower

I've got both gaolers avaliable of your still interested
@PixiePower

I've got both gaolers avaliable of your still interested
erDky6R.png
Frigid Souls: Lineage

Glitched color sales

Back From The Dead: Public Hatchery
29612259.png63640503.png
@Alyxsandre

I'll like to be on the pinglist for all glitches! I just realized i haven't asked lol, Thanks!
@Alyxsandre

I'll like to be on the pinglist for all glitches! I just realized i haven't asked lol, Thanks!
mlHpBMC.png
GLMwkdE.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
MmXpVe2.png WQA384m.png
added! :D
added! :D
AScq6qj.png
xx
@Dami @SilverRipple @AWB @4O4 @Faunaflor @imceorary @HatLordAve @mephitic @PixiePower @elysifish @pancakeswithabs @Gig @TheEnforcer @BlackKyurem @FNEISZ @PixiePower @SalmoAva Henlo folks! I present to you our newest glitch! The Land-bound obelisks! :D Male-Pose Obelisks born with Shamrock Alloy have... No wings! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34189436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/341895/34189436_350.png[/img][/url] As seen in this hatchling's dad! Female obelisks can also present this glitch with a silhouette scroll. It's been some time since Obelisks have been around, but since we don't know when this glitch will be fixed and another breeder brought prices to my attention, decided to start breeding these guys to raise awareness and lower the price. We don't want people overpaying for a glitch that can be fixed any day now. So after spending a billion gems on geneing up these guys' parents, they decided to only give us one egg 8'3... Jerks. (hence the sweater). But thankfully he was born male so a silhouette scroll is unnecessary! This one WON'T BE FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE! I'll take everybody who would like to buy him and toss your names into a randomizer, and pull who will get to buy him! Please only ask to be entered into this mini-raffle if you have [b]100 gems[/b] or [b]115,000 treasure[/b] to purchase the kid with. 24 hours, and once those 24 hours are over, I will draw! If you don't respond in 24 hours, I will draw again! In the future, we'll hopefully get more kids so I won't have to do this format again 8'D Base prices after this nest will be: 75g/80kt for XYZ males, 25g/30kt if they're female, 100g/115kt for XYY males, 50g/55kt if they're female. [columns][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=1&breed=15&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=7&winggene=17&wings=80&auth=4f2aa3cb4033fbefdb1756616cd8c7428ee39fd1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center][nextcol][color=transparent]xx[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70460079][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/704601/70460079.png[/img][/url] Ventus 70460079 Male Obelisk Jade Iridescent Shamrock Alloy Emerald Smoke WILL PRESENT THE GLITCH AUTOMATICALLY WHEN HE GROWS UP 100g or 115kt[/columns] Once again, let me know if you want in on the "raffle" and I'll draw 24 hours from now!
@Dami @SilverRipple @AWB @4O4 @Faunaflor @imceorary @HatLordAve @mephitic @PixiePower @elysifish @pancakeswithabs @Gig @TheEnforcer @BlackKyurem @FNEISZ @PixiePower @SalmoAva

Henlo folks! I present to you our newest glitch!
The Land-bound obelisks! :D Male-Pose Obelisks born with Shamrock Alloy have... No wings!
34189436_350.png
As seen in this hatchling's dad! Female obelisks can also present this glitch with a silhouette scroll.

It's been some time since Obelisks have been around, but since we don't know when this glitch will be fixed and another breeder brought prices to my attention, decided to start breeding these guys to raise awareness and lower the price. We don't want people overpaying for a glitch that can be fixed any day now.

So after spending a billion gems on geneing up these guys' parents, they decided to only give us one egg 8'3... Jerks. (hence the sweater). But thankfully he was born male so a silhouette scroll is unnecessary!

This one WON'T BE FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE!
I'll take everybody who would like to buy him and toss your names into a randomizer, and pull who will get to buy him!

Please only ask to be entered into this mini-raffle if you have 100 gems or 115,000 treasure to purchase the kid with.

24 hours, and once those 24 hours are over, I will draw! If you don't respond in 24 hours, I will draw again!

In the future, we'll hopefully get more kids so I won't have to do this format again 8'D

Base prices after this nest will be:
75g/80kt for XYZ males, 25g/30kt if they're female,
100g/115kt for XYY males, 50g/55kt if they're female.

dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=1&breed=15&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=7&winggene=17&wings=80&auth=4f2aa3cb4033fbefdb1756616cd8c7428ee39fd1&dummyext=prev.png
xx 70460079.png
Ventus
Male Obelisk
Jade Iridescent
Shamrock Alloy
Emerald Smoke

WILL PRESENT THE GLITCH AUTOMATICALLY WHEN HE GROWS UP

100g or 115kt

Once again, let me know if you want in on the "raffle" and I'll draw 24 hours from now!
AScq6qj.png
xx
Ooh he's so pretty! Please add me to the raffle :o !
Ooh he's so pretty! Please add me to the raffle :o !
i'd like to enter!
i'd like to enter!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37