Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tanuki subspecies hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@rainphee Yep! On the AH right now in fact :D! One day I will learn to do that fancy buy now button so you can buy a dragon directly from the thread, but I don't know how to do that yet ^-^;
@rainphee Yep! On the AH right now in fact :D! One day I will learn to do that fancy buy now button so you can buy a dragon directly from the thread, but I don't know how to do that yet ^-^;
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
gotcha! i didn't even notice that, i am clearly blind. excited to make lore with these!!
gotcha! i didn't even notice that, i am clearly blind. excited to make lore with these!!
SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
I'd like to be added to the general pinglist, please!
I'd like to be added to the general pinglist, please!
Bump!
Bump!
DsxQuES.gif 3txKTnA.gif 779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
@itsrainningtacos @Denial @AkiraShinigami

We've got some tanuki being sold by a trusted seller, @wolvesofgold , who has also generously provided a bio template! Go check their stuff out, and thank you for supporting the tanuki subspecies!

EDIT: purple and pink sakura tanuki are ready to go! You can reserve a hatchling of your choice when they hatch on valentine's day! Just say in this thread that you'd like to reserve a spot, and you will be given a full 12 hours after they hatch to choose the one you'd like!
@itsrainningtacos @Denial @AkiraShinigami

We've got some tanuki being sold by a trusted seller, @wolvesofgold , who has also generously provided a bio template! Go check their stuff out, and thank you for supporting the tanuki subspecies!

EDIT: purple and pink sakura tanuki are ready to go! You can reserve a hatchling of your choice when they hatch on valentine's day! Just say in this thread that you'd like to reserve a spot, and you will be given a full 12 hours after they hatch to choose the one you'd like!
Bump!
Bump!
EMUiovg.gif . HiKvGEG.png . x9FIHDw.png . rQ1Q2wJ.png . Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
@TheLoversMask I'd like to reserve a Sakura Tanuki, please. :D
@TheLoversMask I'd like to reserve a Sakura Tanuki, please. :D
@chorderaos sure thing! Are you looking at purple or pink? Or, do you not particularly care which as long as it's one?

Here's my nesting tab so you can make an informed decision.
@chorderaos sure thing! Are you looking at purple or pink? Or, do you not particularly care which as long as it's one?

Here's my nesting tab so you can make an informed decision.
@TheLoversMask I have a light preference for purple, but I like both! Thank you. ^-^
@TheLoversMask I have a light preference for purple, but I like both! Thank you. ^-^
Can I get on a general pinglist?
Can I get on a general pinglist?
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22