Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tanuki subspecies hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Bump!
Bump!
DsxQuES.gif 3txKTnA.gif 779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
@TheLoversMask Gtg to sleep, ill continue working on the button tmr :>
@TheLoversMask Gtg to sleep, ill continue working on the button tmr :>
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
Bump!
Bump!
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
I read the subspecies thread, it seems interesting and well thought-out! Love your Tom especially, knew it'd be him the moment I saw the name. I'd also like to be on the pinglist for Tanukis looking for a new lair! :) If you take specifications (and no pressure to do so), I'd especially like some more muted colors (like in your variant examples, not so much anything super bright).
I read the subspecies thread, it seems interesting and well thought-out! Love your Tom especially, knew it'd be him the moment I saw the name. I'd also like to be on the pinglist for Tanukis looking for a new lair! :) If you take specifications (and no pressure to do so), I'd especially like some more muted colors (like in your variant examples, not so much anything super bright).
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
[quote=general]@itsrainningtacos @Denial[/quote] Hello!! More tanuki tundras are available, and great news! The sakura tanuki (purple and pink) will be available right in time for valentine's day! And, Denial, of course! Their ranges are wide so there are ones with intense colors and ones with dusty colors, so one is bound to pop up eventually! In fact, the double hickory I have up right now might be just up your alley! If not, I'm sure we can try to figure something out, dm me!
general wrote:

Hello!! More tanuki tundras are available, and great news! The sakura tanuki (purple and pink) will be available right in time for valentine's day!

And, Denial, of course! Their ranges are wide so there are ones with intense colors and ones with dusty colors, so one is bound to pop up eventually! In fact, the double hickory I have up right now might be just up your alley! If not, I'm sure we can try to figure something out, dm me!
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
Oo Nice!
Oo Nice!
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
Thanks for the info! At the moment I'm very tight on space, so I'll pass this time (even though the other one is nice too), but I'll keep an eye open! I'm fine with just waiting to come across the perfect one. :)
Thanks for the info! At the moment I'm very tight on space, so I'll pass this time (even though the other one is nice too), but I'll keep an eye open! I'm fine with just waiting to come across the perfect one. :)
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
hiya!! i would like to purchase the chocolate/soil/ginger f, if you wouldn't mind.
hiya!! i would like to purchase the chocolate/soil/ginger f, if you wouldn't mind.
SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
Yeah, go ahead! If you want to pay in treasure, I can set up a PA for you.

@rainphee
Yeah, go ahead! If you want to pay in treasure, I can set up a PA for you.

@rainphee
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
i'll pay in gems! 20g?
i'll pay in gems! 20g?
SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22