Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tanuki subspecies hatchery
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@TheLoversMask Oof-- i dont have enough gems--

May i pay in kt?
@TheLoversMask Oof-- i dont have enough gems--

May i pay in kt?
DsxQuES.gif 3txKTnA.gif 779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
@itsrainningtacos yes you can, one moment!
@itsrainningtacos yes you can, one moment!
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@TheLoversMask Thank you! How are the Pink Pairs going?
@TheLoversMask Thank you! How are the Pink Pairs going?
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
@itsrainningtacos

They're good! I'm just waiting on a friend of mine (reimu) to wake up so I can post it, I wanna give her a fair shake. She wakes up at like 2 pm in my time zone.
@itsrainningtacos

They're good! I'm just waiting on a friend of mine (reimu) to wake up so I can post it, I wanna give her a fair shake. She wakes up at like 2 pm in my time zone.
@TheLoversMask Ah i see! ff i think i would be asleep once they're awake (cause here its nighttime rn and probably by the time its 2am, its probably going to be 3am/2am+ here but i might be wrong ;w;)
@TheLoversMask Ah i see! ff i think i would be asleep once they're awake (cause here its nighttime rn and probably by the time its 2am, its probably going to be 3am/2am+ here but i might be wrong ;w;)
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
@itsrainningtacos I'm glad you're so excited to see the pink tanuki! However since the nest was fully reserved, I don't believe you would be able to get any of them this time around. If you want one, I can put you on the pinglist for when the next ones hatch!
@itsrainningtacos I'm glad you're so excited to see the pink tanuki! However since the nest was fully reserved, I don't believe you would be able to get any of them this time around. If you want one, I can put you on the pinglist for when the next ones hatch!
@TheLoversMask Yea sure! ;w; Daw mann, Maybe next time!! Yep you can :D
@TheLoversMask Yea sure! ;w; Daw mann, Maybe next time!! Yep you can :D
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
Nice! The pair should be ready to nest sometime around the 22nd, so it won't be too long a wait!
Nice! The pair should be ready to nest sometime around the 22nd, so it won't be too long a wait!
@TheLoversMask I'd love the Runes girl, please! And if you don't mind, I'd love to pay the extra for some lore added to her. :3 I'm going to be planning to change her primary to ripple.
@TheLoversMask I'd love the Runes girl, please! And if you don't mind, I'd love to pay the extra for some lore added to her. :3 I'm going to be planning to change her primary to ripple.
@chorderaos

Oooo okay! PM me with the details of what you want for lore and I can get back to you on it!
@chorderaos

Oooo okay! PM me with the details of what you want for lore and I can get back to you on it!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22