Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] The BlGlO • NEW 5/30
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@sadashi

Yes, I'll send a CR for 180g. :)
@sadashi

Yes, I'll send a CR for 180g. :)
0Xrg9Di.png
ooooooo i'll admit i was sort of on the fence about the birds at first but their lore

and now I have money bc notn so can i get this girl for gems?

65732592_350.png

aaand this kiddo bc your pairs are absolutely gorgeous and i'd die for skydancers

65640922_350.png

fireflight discount applies!
ooooooo i'll admit i was sort of on the fence about the birds at first but their lore

and now I have money bc notn so can i get this girl for gems?

65732592_350.png

aaand this kiddo bc your pairs are absolutely gorgeous and i'd die for skydancers

65640922_350.png

fireflight discount applies!
an ossifrage; a large red-and-brown vulture in profile, standing and facing left kaivyrin or ossifrage
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
I greatly desire the ornamental bird with wraith so can you hold her for me while I do math and such (ideally I'd like her for treasure with the affiliate discount)
I greatly desire the ornamental bird with wraith so can you hold her for me while I do math and such (ideally I'd like her for treasure with the affiliate discount)
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Kaiviyrn Ah, I'm sorry. :( The first gal was adopted before I could cancel the auction. Would you like to reserve a hatchling from their next nest? In the meantime I'll send a CR for the skydancer.

@Jeevas You got it! :)
@Kaiviyrn Ah, I'm sorry. :( The first gal was adopted before I could cancel the auction. Would you like to reserve a hatchling from their next nest? In the meantime I'll send a CR for the skydancer.

@Jeevas You got it! :)
0Xrg9Di.png
[emoji=lightning rune size=1]
0Xrg9Di.png
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @Amayai @BreezeBrambles @Pouchipouchi @gloamingchild @Gowenna @WindRiders @dreamflowers @Ichorous @MiniPandaBuns @PocketPotato @sadashi @VeranaStorm @Drakessis @Inudragon @Tsiegh @Ichorous

Hi there, you're being pinged for new sales from the Blackglass Outpost. They'll be available for two days before going to auction. Let me know if anyone strikes your fancy and if you qualify for any discounts!
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @Amayai @BreezeBrambles @Pouchipouchi @gloamingchild @Gowenna @WindRiders @dreamflowers @Ichorous @MiniPandaBuns @PocketPotato @sadashi @VeranaStorm @Drakessis @Inudragon @Tsiegh @Ichorous

Hi there, you're being pinged for new sales from the Blackglass Outpost. They'll be available for two days before going to auction. Let me know if anyone strikes your fancy and if you qualify for any discounts!
0Xrg9Di.png
Ugh, I'd kill for one of the Novamancers if they had rare lightning eyes TAT
Ugh, I'd kill for one of the Novamancers if they had rare lightning eyes TAT
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas I'll make note of future nests for you!
@Jeevas I'll make note of future nests for you!
0Xrg9Di.png
I'm not on your pinglist, but can I buy this beauty if she's still available after the pinglist time frame? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67481025][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674811/67481025_350.png[/img][/url]
I'm not on your pinglist, but can I buy this beauty if she's still available after the pinglist time frame?

67481025_350.png
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
Liars of luckmelt (or general) pinglist pls!
Liars of luckmelt (or general) pinglist pls!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20