Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] The BlGlO • NEW 5/30
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin

Good afternoon! You are being pinged for general news from the Blackglass Outpost. No new hatchlings today, but I do have pair cards done if you would like to take a peek and add yourself to their pinglist.
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin

Good afternoon! You are being pinged for general news from the Blackglass Outpost. No new hatchlings today, but I do have pair cards done if you would like to take a peek and add yourself to their pinglist.
0Xrg9Di.png
This hatchery is so so amazing. I love matchy XYZ's, and this is so perfect. Please add me to the general pinglist! @HeavyLobster
This hatchery is so so amazing. I love matchy XYZ's, and this is so perfect. Please add me to the general pinglist! @HeavyLobster
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@HowDoilnternet Added, thank you! I love your avatar girl, she's beautiful!
@HowDoilnternet Added, thank you! I love your avatar girl, she's beautiful!
0Xrg9Di.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LZ8AHQK.png[/img] Your new banner/icon is AMAZING. I wish mine looked that good. [s]Also, pls pls put me on your general pinglist[/s] :0 I love your hatchery so muchhhh I'm dumb, I can read (sometimes). I added myself. I also don't know if you're subbed or not... either way, take this bump with a couple compliments [/center]
LZ8AHQK.png

Your new banner/icon is AMAZING. I wish mine looked that good.

Also, pls pls put me on your general pinglist :0 I love your hatchery so muchhhh

I'm dumb, I can read (sometimes). I added myself. I also don't know if you're subbed or not... either way, take this bump with a couple compliments
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas I love your banner! It reflects the personality and aesthetic of your hatchery well. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you for the compliments, you're too kind! I'm subbed but I don't mind the pings, haha. I should mention that I probably won't bump my fellow affiliates much (er, I should add that to the affiliate section), so please do not feel obligated to bump my thread.
@Jeevas I love your banner! It reflects the personality and aesthetic of your hatchery well. Thank you for the compliments, you're too kind! I'm subbed but I don't mind the pings, haha.

I should mention that I probably won't bump my fellow affiliates much (er, I should add that to the affiliate section), so please do not feel obligated to bump my thread.
0Xrg9Di.png
Aww. Thanks ^^ and ok. I’ll just bump whenever I feel like it. Everyone can use a little help.

(Also, it usually helps decrease the anxiety of people like me when people say they’re subbed or not, even if you don’t care if you’re pinged. So maybe add that to your front page too?)
Aww. Thanks ^^ and ok. I’ll just bump whenever I feel like it. Everyone can use a little help.

(Also, it usually helps decrease the anxiety of people like me when people say they’re subbed or not, even if you don’t care if you’re pinged. So maybe add that to your front page too?)
@Jeevas That's a good point! I'm very lax about both pings and bumps, haha. I get a little anxious because I feel guilty for not bumping as often, which is why affiliates are invite-only. But anyway! I hope you find a hatchling you like, here. I have two of yours and I'm considering a third. [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@Jeevas That's a good point! I'm very lax about both pings and bumps, haha. I get a little anxious because I feel guilty for not bumping as often, which is why affiliates are invite-only. But anyway! I hope you find a hatchling you like, here. I have two of yours and I'm considering a third.
0Xrg9Di.png
Yep! And you’ll officially receive a discount when you buy from me as well! And don’t feel bad about bumping. I just like the advertising perks and the discounts lol. I forget to bump sometimes too.
Yep! And you’ll officially receive a discount when you buy from me as well! And don’t feel bad about bumping. I just like the advertising perks and the discounts lol. I forget to bump sometimes too.
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @AmethystRose1958 @Madsyte @xenaya

Good afternoon, everyone! You are being pinged for new hatchlings from the Blackglass Outpost. We have some eyeburners, some sirens, and a wildcard autumny gal from an unofficial pair. Please let me know if anyone catches your eye - and if you qualify for a discount!
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @AmethystRose1958 @Madsyte @xenaya

Good afternoon, everyone! You are being pinged for new hatchlings from the Blackglass Outpost. We have some eyeburners, some sirens, and a wildcard autumny gal from an unofficial pair. Please let me know if anyone catches your eye - and if you qualify for a discount!
0Xrg9Di.png
@heavylobster
;Pretty babies! Checked the pinglist out to add myself to a pair guess they aren’t official? Oops. Unamed3 and 4, I’d love to be pinged if a male spiral comes out? :o
@heavylobster
;Pretty babies! Checked the pinglist out to add myself to a pair guess they aren’t official? Oops. Unamed3 and 4, I’d love to be pinged if a male spiral comes out? :o

mads • wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20