Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] The BlGlO • NEW 5/30
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@Holland Certainly, I've made note!

@Goblincat Will do, thank you! I love your accents. I'll add myself to your pinglist, too!
@Holland Certainly, I've made note!

@Goblincat Will do, thank you! I love your accents. I'll add myself to your pinglist, too!
0Xrg9Di.png
I forgot I've actually got a lot of rented nests to hatch, so I'm opening sales to auction a day earlier than usual. :)
I forgot I've actually got a lot of rented nests to hatch, so I'm opening sales to auction a day earlier than usual. :)
0Xrg9Di.png
Friendly Bump!
Friendly Bump!
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @Amayai @BreezeBrambles @Pouchipouchi @gloamingchild @Gowenna @WindRiders @dreamflowers @Ichorous @MiniPandaBuns @PocketPotato @sadashi @Holland @Lukaya @dreamflowers @Contemporary

This update is about the hatchery's pinglist. I've decided to try a few new things in order to generate more traffic:

• After hatchlings have been auctioned for two weeks, 20% discounts will be extended to pinglist members. So, the third week after auctioning, members can purchase hatchlings through this thread at a reduced price.
  • Anyone on the general pinglist will be eligible to enter a free raffle for one hatchling from a pair of your choice, with runner-up prizes I haven't cooked up yet. XD I may do this around fest-time each month.

The last is a note on pinglist use. If you are already on the general pinglist and have a special interest in a pair, please don't enter your name under the pair column with an "@" sign before it. This minimizes clutter while still preserving record of your preference. I'll be editing the current list to reflect this, so don't worry about changing anything now. :)

If you have any questions, let me know!
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @Amayai @BreezeBrambles @Pouchipouchi @gloamingchild @Gowenna @WindRiders @dreamflowers @Ichorous @MiniPandaBuns @PocketPotato @sadashi @Holland @Lukaya @dreamflowers @Contemporary

This update is about the hatchery's pinglist. I've decided to try a few new things in order to generate more traffic:

• After hatchlings have been auctioned for two weeks, 20% discounts will be extended to pinglist members. So, the third week after auctioning, members can purchase hatchlings through this thread at a reduced price.
  • Anyone on the general pinglist will be eligible to enter a free raffle for one hatchling from a pair of your choice, with runner-up prizes I haven't cooked up yet. XD I may do this around fest-time each month.

The last is a note on pinglist use. If you are already on the general pinglist and have a special interest in a pair, please don't enter your name under the pair column with an "@" sign before it. This minimizes clutter while still preserving record of your preference. I'll be editing the current list to reflect this, so don't worry about changing anything now. :)

If you have any questions, let me know!
0Xrg9Di.png
Nice! I'm looking forward to the raffles!
Nice! I'm looking forward to the raffles!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas Me too, thank you! I might include a little lore for these raffle babies, too. It's all a work in progress. XD
@Jeevas Me too, thank you! I might include a little lore for these raffle babies, too. It's all a work in progress. XD
0Xrg9Di.png
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @Amayai @BreezeBrambles @Pouchipouchi @gloamingchild @Gowenna @WindRiders @dreamflowers @Ichorous @MiniPandaBuns @PocketPotato @sadashi @Holland @Lukaya @dreamflowers @Contemporary @computers

@0SmolBean @StrangeStorm @crowworm @arboretumm @resix @Mnkn10 @Sillywinter @sleepytroll @Marrigan @AtticSaltStorms @Spectr @virtue @Camazotz @SpicyTunaRoll @sane @HoodieCat @Icefire55 @Blightwyrm @CrazyChaos @xSourGrapesx @dancingcrane @BloodHunter

@Azuroru @VeranaStorm @Drakessis @Inudragon @Tsiegh

It's that time again! For all pinglist members, current sales are 20% off from now until next Wednesday. Please DM or contact me here if anyone catches your eye! You can edit your pinglist membership here.
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @Amayai @BreezeBrambles @Pouchipouchi @gloamingchild @Gowenna @WindRiders @dreamflowers @Ichorous @MiniPandaBuns @PocketPotato @sadashi @Holland @Lukaya @dreamflowers @Contemporary @computers

@0SmolBean @StrangeStorm @crowworm @arboretumm @resix @Mnkn10 @Sillywinter @sleepytroll @Marrigan @AtticSaltStorms @Spectr @virtue @Camazotz @SpicyTunaRoll @sane @HoodieCat @Icefire55 @Blightwyrm @CrazyChaos @xSourGrapesx @dancingcrane @BloodHunter

@Azuroru @VeranaStorm @Drakessis @Inudragon @Tsiegh

It's that time again! For all pinglist members, current sales are 20% off from now until next Wednesday. Please DM or contact me here if anyone catches your eye! You can edit your pinglist membership here.
0Xrg9Di.png
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @Amayai @BreezeBrambles @Pouchipouchi @gloamingchild @Gowenna @WindRiders @dreamflowers @Ichorous @MiniPandaBuns @PocketPotato @sadashi @Holland @Lukaya @dreamflowers @Contemporary @computers @kijauni @VeranaStorm @shanncrafter @Ichorous @Goblincat @Dydomio @dreamflowers @Madrigalism @arcaneidolriots @HowDoilnternet @Meridok @Dydomio @Inudragon

Hello everyone, you're being pinged for new sales from the Blackglass Outpost! We have new Ornamental Birds, Liars of Luckmelt, Foxfire Dancers, African Wild Dogs, and Sootswallowers. They'll be available for two days to pinglisters, so please let me know here or via PM if you're interested.

As a reminder, next week I'll be holding this hatchery's first raffle! Anyone on the pinglist is eligible to enter, and first prize will be a hatchling of your choice from either Wind pairs or any pair. I haven't decided yet, sorry. XD But second and third prizes will likely be fest currency, if I have enough time to grind for it.

Thanks and have a great week!
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @Amayai @BreezeBrambles @Pouchipouchi @gloamingchild @Gowenna @WindRiders @dreamflowers @Ichorous @MiniPandaBuns @PocketPotato @sadashi @Holland @Lukaya @dreamflowers @Contemporary @computers @kijauni @VeranaStorm @shanncrafter @Ichorous @Goblincat @Dydomio @dreamflowers @Madrigalism @arcaneidolriots @HowDoilnternet @Meridok @Dydomio @Inudragon

Hello everyone, you're being pinged for new sales from the Blackglass Outpost! We have new Ornamental Birds, Liars of Luckmelt, Foxfire Dancers, African Wild Dogs, and Sootswallowers. They'll be available for two days to pinglisters, so please let me know here or via PM if you're interested.

As a reminder, next week I'll be holding this hatchery's first raffle! Anyone on the pinglist is eligible to enter, and first prize will be a hatchling of your choice from either Wind pairs or any pair. I haven't decided yet, sorry. XD But second and third prizes will likely be fest currency, if I have enough time to grind for it.

Thanks and have a great week!
0Xrg9Di.png
@MineralTownNPC
I tried to resist and could not... I'll take the female Banescale with Wraith, please. ;-; with treasure!
@MineralTownNPC
I tried to resist and could not... I'll take the female Banescale with Wraith, please. ;-; with treasure!
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
Gorgeous babies! Not in my budget right now, but lovely <3 And the raffle sounds exciting!
Gorgeous babies! Not in my budget right now, but lovely <3 And the raffle sounds exciting!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20