Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] The BlGlO • NEW 5/30
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Madsyte Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] They are official, just not named yet! I've added you and made note of your preference.
@Madsyte Thank you! They are official, just not named yet! I've added you and made note of your preference.
0Xrg9Di.png
@heavylobster
;Tysm! I love this hatchery. :)
@heavylobster
;Tysm! I love this hatchery. :)

mads • wishlist
@Madsyte You're welcome! We love you, too... [emoji=skull size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] Lol. I have a lot of fun checking up on my weird characters' kids to see how other creators have interpreted their heritage. [s]also the colors duke[/s]
@Madsyte You're welcome! We love you, too... Lol. I have a lot of fun checking up on my weird characters' kids to see how other creators have interpreted their heritage. also the colors duke
0Xrg9Di.png
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @Amayai @Godless @peachyrose @shanncrafter @Madsyte @Dragongirl00100 Hello! You are being pinged for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2842154#post_42794713]new hatchlings[/url] from the Blackglass Outpost. This will be my last update for a bit - very busy IRL! I hope you find someone to take home and please remind me if you are eligible for a discount. Thanks, and take care! (I also added two new [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2842154#post_42794714]pair previews[/url] and a little more lore, if you're curious. [emoji=familiar heart size=1])
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @Amayai @Godless @peachyrose @shanncrafter @Madsyte @Dragongirl00100

Hello! You are being pinged for new hatchlings from the Blackglass Outpost. This will be my last update for a bit - very busy IRL! I hope you find someone to take home and please remind me if you are eligible for a discount. Thanks, and take care!

(I also added two new pair previews and a little more lore, if you're curious. )
0Xrg9Di.png
[emoji=red star size=1]
JHlhJS8.png Signature pending click on Andromeda to be taken to Haphazard Hatchery
@heavylobster
Would you plz put me to the general pinglist? ^^
@heavylobster
Would you plz put me to the general pinglist? ^^
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Pouchipouchi Added, thank you!
@Pouchipouchi Added, thank you!
0Xrg9Di.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2713947#post_2713947][img]https://i.imgur.com/qpVmrYS.png[/img][/url][/center]
qpVmrYS.png
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @Amayai @BreezeBrambles @Pouchipouchi @gloamingchild @Galatheid @VeranaStorm @Meridok @Azuroru

Hello, you are being pinged for new hatchlings from the Blackglass Outpost! I'm really excited to announce that my Novamancers (which were in production for over ... two years, I think? phew!) and "The Sword Mantled by the Moon's Clouds" pairs are complete!

---

Novamancers are a lore-heavy, Lightning subspecies created by disconcerto. My pair is unrelated to other current lines. I call them "The Tuned" because they have lost much of their celestial resonance. Some sing less because of this - and others more, to overcompensate for the silence. They are strange and a little bit sad creatures that pursue tunes - any sort of resonance - perhaps more strongly (desperately) than their cousins. A Tuned Novamancer can be a pest and disrupt delicate, magnetic instruments or they can be a boon to someone like a bard, perhaps. The Tuned are sometimes born with Earth or Fire eyes, if I feel like it. LOL.

In the future, I plan to write individual lore for each nest, like I (try to) do for my Ringwyrms and Firstflames subspecies, haha. For now, please enjoy this preview!
@LullabyOfWoe @TheWormwood @Kaivyrin @HowDoilnternet @Jeevas @Amayai @BreezeBrambles @Pouchipouchi @gloamingchild @Galatheid @VeranaStorm @Meridok @Azuroru

Hello, you are being pinged for new hatchlings from the Blackglass Outpost! I'm really excited to announce that my Novamancers (which were in production for over ... two years, I think? phew!) and "The Sword Mantled by the Moon's Clouds" pairs are complete!

---

Novamancers are a lore-heavy, Lightning subspecies created by disconcerto. My pair is unrelated to other current lines. I call them "The Tuned" because they have lost much of their celestial resonance. Some sing less because of this - and others more, to overcompensate for the silence. They are strange and a little bit sad creatures that pursue tunes - any sort of resonance - perhaps more strongly (desperately) than their cousins. A Tuned Novamancer can be a pest and disrupt delicate, magnetic instruments or they can be a boon to someone like a bard, perhaps. The Tuned are sometimes born with Earth or Fire eyes, if I feel like it. LOL.

In the future, I plan to write individual lore for each nest, like I (try to) do for my Ringwyrms and Firstflames subspecies, haha. For now, please enjoy this preview!
0Xrg9Di.png
@heavylobster Heya! I'd love to take in the skydancer girl from Beauty is potency for treasure please!

(edit: pinged you because I forgot to the first time)
@heavylobster Heya! I'd love to take in the skydancer girl from Beauty is potency for treasure please!

(edit: pinged you because I forgot to the first time)
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site