Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Unbred G1s (PRICE DROP!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Sealterbloind I can understand why you're tentative. She's lovely. Would you hold her a couple of days? I can manage 1,7G if I grind some more in the Coli. :)
@Sealterbloind I can understand why you're tentative. She's lovely. Would you hold her a couple of days? I can manage 1,7G if I grind some more in the Coli. :)
@Silanah

I can totally hold her for you ^^ I'll move her to my lair and send you a CR so you can just add the funds when you're ready :>
@Silanah

I can totally hold her for you ^^ I'll move her to my lair and send you a CR so you can just add the funds when you're ready :>
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind Thank you! I'll get busy. ;)
@Sealterbloind Thank you! I'll get busy. ;)
@Sealterbloind

I am absolutely in love with Dreamweaver. Would you by chance take an egg as a partial payment? :0 A Noc egg + 600g perhaps? Or I have a spare capsule gene if you need it. Capsule + 650g if that sounds any better.

I'm just slightly short on gem funds!
@Sealterbloind

I am absolutely in love with Dreamweaver. Would you by chance take an egg as a partial payment? :0 A Noc egg + 600g perhaps? Or I have a spare capsule gene if you need it. Capsule + 650g if that sounds any better.

I'm just slightly short on gem funds!
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@Skedge

I'm currently only interested in pure currency, but I can drop his price to 800G and hold him for you so you have time to gather the funds?
@Skedge

I'm currently only interested in pure currency, but I can drop his price to 800G and hold him for you so you have time to gather the funds?
@Sealterbloind Can I get an estimate for this girl? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9243713] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92438/9243713_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sealterbloind
Can I get an estimate for this girl?

9243713_350.png
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@AngelOfFate

I'd wish to get 5k gems of her, as her gem genes and breed change alone have been 4,4k, but on top of that she's 7 digit and very matchy ^^"
@AngelOfFate

I'd wish to get 5k gems of her, as her gem genes and breed change alone have been 4,4k, but on top of that she's 7 digit and very matchy ^^"
would you be able to hold her till Saturday? I'll be willing to pay the 5kg ^^
would you be able to hold her till Saturday? I'll be willing to pay the 5kg ^^
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@AngelOfFate

Absolutely! ^^ I'll move her to my lair and send you a CR already so you can just add the funds whenever you're ready! ^^
@AngelOfFate

Absolutely! ^^ I'll move her to my lair and send you a CR already so you can just add the funds whenever you're ready! ^^
Could you give me a price estimate for Mercy? She's so cute!
Could you give me a price estimate for Mercy? She's so cute!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32