Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Unbred G1s (PRICE DROP!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@wingedkitten

She's really tentative as I've dumped alot of money into her, so I think I wouldn't sell her any less than 5,5k gems.
@wingedkitten

She's really tentative as I've dumped alot of money into her, so I think I wouldn't sell her any less than 5,5k gems.
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind Okay thanks! Way out of my price range unfortunately xD
@Sealterbloind Okay thanks! Way out of my price range unfortunately xD
@Sealterbloind I'm really interested in this coatl girl you have. Around how much are you looking for her? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38080613] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380807/38080613_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sealterbloind I'm really interested in this coatl girl you have. Around how much are you looking for her?

38080613_350.png
21604933_dRbgtTwsEhizGRF.png
@LordQube

She's really tentative as I've dumped alot of money into her, so I think I wouldn't sell her any less than 5k gems.
@LordQube

She's really tentative as I've dumped alot of money into her, so I think I wouldn't sell her any less than 5k gems.
@Sealterbloind Ah okay! Thank you! She's a little too expensive for me right now
@Sealterbloind Ah okay! Thank you! She's a little too expensive for me right now
21604933_dRbgtTwsEhizGRF.png
@sealterbloind
Oh my god hello, ive been trying to track down your thread since I saw it last Thursday. Can I ask how much for Meridia? I am beyond interested in buying or trading for her since shes my birthday derg and a g1 owo

edit: Sorry for the ping, didnt realize it said that till now. I also just read the price range on Meridia and I have about 2.2kg and a UMA thats valued at 1.5kg at LAH and 2 eggs. I can also trade fest chests and fest apparel if need be to get past that 3kg value? Would that be okay with you?
@sealterbloind
Oh my god hello, ive been trying to track down your thread since I saw it last Thursday. Can I ask how much for Meridia? I am beyond interested in buying or trading for her since shes my birthday derg and a g1 owo

edit: Sorry for the ping, didnt realize it said that till now. I also just read the price range on Meridia and I have about 2.2kg and a UMA thats valued at 1.5kg at LAH and 2 eggs. I can also trade fest chests and fest apparel if need be to get past that 3kg value? Would that be okay with you?
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@silveremouse

No problem, pings don't bother me :D

But yeah, I'm mostly interested in pure currency, but since you already got 2,2k in pure, I'd be willing to check out the items you're offering.~ Could you drop in a list of items you're offering so I can check if there's something I especially need? ^^
@silveremouse

No problem, pings don't bother me :D

But yeah, I'm mostly interested in pure currency, but since you already got 2,2k in pure, I'd be willing to check out the items you're offering.~ Could you drop in a list of items you're offering so I can check if there's something I especially need? ^^
@Sealterbloind
Okay, so what im offering is
the 2.2kg

An unhatched Arcane egg
an unhatched ice egg
A starlight cloak
A tar-trap terrorbox
A dread dancer terrorbox

I can add to this offer if necessary? I also have a ton of halos and fest apparel from this year if that interests you?
@Sealterbloind
Okay, so what im offering is
the 2.2kg

An unhatched Arcane egg
an unhatched ice egg
A starlight cloak
A tar-trap terrorbox
A dread dancer terrorbox

I can add to this offer if necessary? I also have a ton of halos and fest apparel from this year if that interests you?
@silveremouse

Hmm, the UM skin isn't really my style, and I hoarded plenty of the terrorboxes during NOTN, but I'm certainly interested in gems and the eggs! If you'd happen to have any luminous halos or luminous sundrapes and would be willing to add atleast one of both I'd be willing to seal the deal because I need too many of both ^^"
@silveremouse

Hmm, the UM skin isn't really my style, and I hoarded plenty of the terrorboxes during NOTN, but I'm certainly interested in gems and the eggs! If you'd happen to have any luminous halos or luminous sundrapes and would be willing to add atleast one of both I'd be willing to seal the deal because I need too many of both ^^"
@sealterbloind
I have a set of luminous sundrapes that im more than happy to send your way!! So thatd be the 2.2kg, the 2 eggs, and the luminous sundrapes then for Meridia?
@sealterbloind
I have a set of luminous sundrapes that im more than happy to send your way!! So thatd be the 2.2kg, the 2 eggs, and the luminous sundrapes then for Meridia?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32