Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Unbred G1s (PRICE DROP!!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
OH, THAT'S HILARIOUS. I actually have 6 eggs and I always like keeping a single one for myself! This works out perfectly!!!

I'll buy them both, then~! 5 Noc eggs, just for you and whatever eggdeavors you're looking for! ;D
OH, THAT'S HILARIOUS. I actually have 6 eggs and I always like keeping a single one for myself! This works out perfectly!!!

I'll buy them both, then~! 5 Noc eggs, just for you and whatever eggdeavors you're looking for! ;D
@AkiraShinigami

Awesome! I'll send you a CR right away! ^^
@AkiraShinigami

Awesome! I'll send you a CR right away! ^^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind

Would you by any chance take a archivist spellscroll as partial?

Im looking at the primal perma baby
@Sealterbloind

Would you by any chance take a archivist spellscroll as partial?

Im looking at the primal perma baby
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
@Zac

As tempting as that is, unfortunately I'm not interested since I don't have any plans on getting one for any of my current dragons, sorry ^^" I do have plenty of other items on my wishlist that I do however take as a payment.
@Zac

As tempting as that is, unfortunately I'm not interested since I don't have any plans on getting one for any of my current dragons, sorry ^^" I do have plenty of other items on my wishlist that I do however take as a payment.
@sealterbloind Well, currently I have the golden flowerfall 2x, rune gene, will o' wisp. and 2.5kg. I also have 2 eggs and goalor breed change. I am not sure what else i may be able to haggle on.
@sealterbloind Well, currently I have the golden flowerfall 2x, rune gene, will o' wisp. and 2.5kg. I also have 2 eggs and goalor breed change. I am not sure what else i may be able to haggle on.
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
@Zac

Okay, let's calculate a little... All prices are LAH (or marketplace if it's a gene in question):

Two marigold flowerfalls - 176G
Runes - 190kt/G
Will 'o the ember - 500G (I just assume you meant will 'o the ember instead of wisp because there's no wisp in my wishlist?)
Two eggs - 600G
+ 2,5kG pure

Would make a total of 3966 when turned into gems, which is still quite a bit too low for me to part ways with a gem gened primal, sorry ^^"

EDIT: Sorry, didn't catch the edit, but even with the gaoler breed change the price isn't quite enough :/
@Zac

Okay, let's calculate a little... All prices are LAH (or marketplace if it's a gene in question):

Two marigold flowerfalls - 176G
Runes - 190kt/G
Will 'o the ember - 500G (I just assume you meant will 'o the ember instead of wisp because there's no wisp in my wishlist?)
Two eggs - 600G
+ 2,5kG pure

Would make a total of 3966 when turned into gems, which is still quite a bit too low for me to part ways with a gem gened primal, sorry ^^"

EDIT: Sorry, didn't catch the edit, but even with the gaoler breed change the price isn't quite enough :/
@Sealterbloind
Alright, yeah i would assume so. Ill try to figure something out.
@Sealterbloind
Alright, yeah i would assume so. Ill try to figure something out.
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
@Zac

You can always try to sell the spellscroll..? I know it's a valuable item (4600G if I remember correctly) but I just don't want to take items I won't use myself ^^"
@Zac

You can always try to sell the spellscroll..? I know it's a valuable item (4600G if I remember correctly) but I just don't want to take items I won't use myself ^^"
@sealterbloind currently working on that maybe :p

whats the lowest you'd go on him?

I now have 4.730g

2 flowerfall's 4900

Gaolor Breed change 5.02kg

2 Egg = 5630

Rune gene

+75 max for fairgrounds comes to

5.9kg
@sealterbloind currently working on that maybe :p

whats the lowest you'd go on him?