Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Unbred G1s (PRICE DROP!!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@silveremouse

By "set" do you mean two or one luminous sundrapes? "Set" sounds like you'd be talking of more than one sundrape ^^ (Just making sure we're on the same page, as my current understanding of your offer is 2,2kG + 2 eggs + 2 sundrapes, which I'd be happy to swap for Meridia but I just want to double check I understood correctly!)
@silveremouse

By "set" do you mean two or one luminous sundrapes? "Set" sounds like you'd be talking of more than one sundrape ^^ (Just making sure we're on the same page, as my current understanding of your offer is 2,2kG + 2 eggs + 2 sundrapes, which I'd be happy to swap for Meridia but I just want to double check I understood correctly!)
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@sealterbloind
Oh hecc, sorry for my mistake. No, I only have one Luminous Sundrape, I mistook something else in my hoard for two of them. Im so sorry, is there any other fest apparel that you need since I assume you want something to make up for that sundrape?

Edit: I have enough treasure to buy a Sundrape, so I can buy a sundrape and send it your way along with the other one that I have? Im so so so sorry for the confusion eheheh, its really early here and the only thing in my head is pretty dragons and a bee.
@sealterbloind
Oh hecc, sorry for my mistake. No, I only have one Luminous Sundrape, I mistook something else in my hoard for two of them. Im so sorry, is there any other fest apparel that you need since I assume you want something to make up for that sundrape?

Edit: I have enough treasure to buy a Sundrape, so I can buy a sundrape and send it your way along with the other one that I have? Im so so so sorry for the confusion eheheh, its really early here and the only thing in my head is pretty dragons and a bee.
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@sealterbloind
Im so sorry for the double ping but im currently on my way to school and wont be online for awhile. If the 2 sundrapes I now have since I bought one, the 2 eggs, and 2.2kg is okay with you, please send a CR and I will fill it in as soon as I can. Im so sorry to seem like im rushing this : w:
@sealterbloind
Im so sorry for the double ping but im currently on my way to school and wont be online for awhile. If the 2 sundrapes I now have since I bought one, the 2 eggs, and 2.2kg is okay with you, please send a CR and I will fill it in as soon as I can. Im so sorry to seem like im rushing this : w:
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@silveremouse

No problem ^^ With the second piece of sundrapes I'm okay with the offer! I'll send you a CR in a minute!
@silveremouse

No problem ^^ With the second piece of sundrapes I'm okay with the offer! I'll send you a CR in a minute!
@Sealterbloind Are there any items in particular from your wishlist/to-do list you prefer? Some of the higher value ones I'd be happy to trade are the Autumnal Wreath, Leafy Gladeboughs, the Glowing Contagion accent, and a couple various eggs. I'd also be happy to fill in any gaps with some gems.

Oh, and I'm interested in Dreamweaver ^^
@Sealterbloind Are there any items in particular from your wishlist/to-do list you prefer? Some of the higher value ones I'd be happy to trade are the Autumnal Wreath, Leafy Gladeboughs, the Glowing Contagion accent, and a couple various eggs. I'd also be happy to fill in any gaps with some gems.

Oh, and I'm interested in Dreamweaver ^^
@Orco

Any of the items you listed would be nice to get, tho I must say that I'd love to swap him for eggs if that's possible! 83 900G would be roughly 3 eggs..?

I'll take him off the AH so nobody snatches him while we work things out ^^
@Orco

Any of the items you listed would be nice to get, tho I must say that I'd love to swap him for eggs if that's possible! 83 900G would be roughly 3 eggs..?

I'll take him off the AH so nobody snatches him while we work things out ^^
@@Sealterbloind 83g and 3 eggs works for me! Which eggs would you prefer? I have 1 nature, 2 plague, 3 nocturne, and 3 bogsneak if you have preferences ^^
@@Sealterbloind 83g and 3 eggs works for me! Which eggs would you prefer? I have 1 nature, 2 plague, 3 nocturne, and 3 bogsneak if you have preferences ^^
@Orco

Oh sweet! I'd love to have one Nature, one Plague and one Bog egg please! ^^ I try to collect one of each elemental egg + bog eggs before my birthday :3

I'll send a CR in your way! ^^
@Orco

Oh sweet! I'd love to have one Nature, one Plague and one Bog egg please! ^^ I try to collect one of each elemental egg + bog eggs before my birthday :3

I'll send a CR in your way! ^^
Me: I don't need any more dragons.
i]sees Hypnos; sees the idea you have for him[/i
Me: Ah. I've been had.

I saw you accept trades for the dragons... I still have Noct eggs, if you'd be interested? How many would you be looking for in trade of him?
(And what's that accent so I can make those dreams come true, like....wow.)
Me: I don't need any more dragons.
i]sees Hypnos; sees the idea you have for him[/i
Me: Ah. I've been had.

I saw you accept trades for the dragons... I still have Noct eggs, if you'd be interested? How many would you be looking for in trade of him?
(And what's that accent so I can make those dreams come true, like....wow.)
@AkiraShinigami

Glad to see he gets some interest too :3

Well, he's on the AH for 700G and noc eggs are 273G LAH, so would 2 eggs + 154G sound fair to you?

I also have the accent that I used in his scry:

and could sell it for 650G (it's original price) or for 2 eggs + 104G :)

OR I can sell them both for you for 5 eggs if you want to pay fully in eggs :>
@AkiraShinigami

Glad to see he gets some interest too :3

Well, he's on the AH for 700G and noc eggs are 273G LAH, so would 2 eggs + 154G sound fair to you?

I also have the accent that I used in his scry:

and could sell it for 650G (it's original price) or for 2 eggs + 104G :)

OR I can sell them both for you for 5 eggs if you want to pay fully in eggs :>
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32