Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ¥ - Imp Koi Pond Hatchery - ¥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Beautiful kois as always :) even if i haven't gotten one for a while because of lair space, seeing these makes my day a little brighter.

But once you get a male of your showa sanshoku pair, i'll definitely get one :) that orange belly is cute
Beautiful kois as always :) even if i haven't gotten one for a while because of lair space, seeing these makes my day a little brighter.

But once you get a male of your showa sanshoku pair, i'll definitely get one :) that orange belly is cute
signature.png
@ThatSinfulLiar
Could I get the White/White/Sunshine baby? Thank you!
@ThatSinfulLiar
Could I get the White/White/Sunshine baby? Thank you!
philly-rainbow-flag.png
@pythonesque
Sure! I'll set up a CR. Though, there are two white/white/sunshine imps available, a male and a female. I'll need to know which one you'd prefer. Furthermore, since they're still unnamed, I will need to know if you already have a name in mind or you'll leave the name up to me (which will be the name that I listed them with.)
@pythonesque
Sure! I'll set up a CR. Though, there are two white/white/sunshine imps available, a male and a female. I'll need to know which one you'd prefer. Furthermore, since they're still unnamed, I will need to know if you already have a name in mind or you'll leave the name up to me (which will be the name that I listed them with.)
Hatchery_Signature_Icon.png
@ThatSinfulLiar
Oops, sorry! I meant to specify. The female Sunshine! The name you have works for me.
@ThatSinfulLiar
Oops, sorry! I meant to specify. The female Sunshine! The name you have works for me.
philly-rainbow-flag.png
Hello!
I need dragons for the project, so please add me to the pinglist for a pair of white/white/ruby, I will buy any of them.

Also you have a very interesting koi-pairs! :)
Hello!
I need dragons for the project, so please add me to the pinglist for a pair of white/white/ruby, I will buy any of them.

Also you have a very interesting koi-pairs! :)
General
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury @pythonesque

Kohaku
@Comical (I know you were seeking a male, but RNG seems to have a sense of humor and I thought I should let you know that I wound up hatching two females, so it's going to take about another month until I'm able to try again.)

A koi nest (Kohaku) has hatched and is now available.
General
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury @pythonesque

Kohaku
@Comical (I know you were seeking a male, but RNG seems to have a sense of humor and I thought I should let you know that I wound up hatching two females, so it's going to take about another month until I'm able to try again.)

A koi nest (Kohaku) has hatched and is now available.
@ThatSinfulLiar I'll take her anyway! Still an IMP with the colors I need. Will be easier to breed the carrot/carrot/white with whatever randoms I can get.
@ThatSinfulLiar I'll take her anyway! Still an IMP with the colors I need. Will be easier to breed the carrot/carrot/white with whatever randoms I can get.
.................... 11511.png Art Shop
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
@Comical

Ah, okay then! Before I set up a CR trade, did you have a name in mind for her, or shall I go with the temporary name she is listed with? Furthermore, would you want to be taken off the pinglist entirely?
@Comical

Ah, okay then! Before I set up a CR trade, did you have a name in mind for her, or shall I go with the temporary name she is listed with? Furthermore, would you want to be taken off the pinglist entirely?
@ThatSinfulLiar The temp name is fine and you can take me off the pinglist!
@ThatSinfulLiar The temp name is fine and you can take me off the pinglist!
.................... 11511.png Art Shop
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
[img]https://sun2.beltelecom-by-minsk.userapi.com/GWDoZz_8J9OIks8B0zX3-PzxekLwpLYZ1NFeZg/GRuY568rZMY.jpg[/img]
GRuY568rZMY.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12