Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ¥ - Imp Koi Pond Hatchery - ¥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury

Four types of koi hatched earlier in the week (Kohaku, Showa Sanshoku, Kumonryu, and Beni Kumonryu) and are now available.
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury

Four types of koi hatched earlier in the week (Kohaku, Showa Sanshoku, Kumonryu, and Beni Kumonryu) and are now available.
Hatchery_Signature_Icon.png
I always love seeing your new hatches! I'm afraid I've become a bit too busy to keep up my lair but I hope you don't mind keeping me on the pinglist while I stalk this thread periodically! :')
I always love seeing your new hatches! I'm afraid I've become a bit too busy to keep up my lair but I hope you don't mind keeping me on the pinglist while I stalk this thread periodically! :')
vTbxVkh.png
Could I buy Kyoko and Toju? ^^
Could I buy Kyoko and Toju? ^^
@ThatSinfulLiar
I was wondering when you might be breeding the Asagi pair again? I'm looking for a Female White/White/Sunset Imp and see that the pair can breed that combo!
@ThatSinfulLiar
I was wondering when you might be breeding the Asagi pair again? I'm looking for a Female White/White/Sunset Imp and see that the pair can breed that combo!
philly-rainbow-flag.png
@ShinigamiMercury
I apologize for the delayed response. I have not been feeling too well. Anyhow, of course. I'll set up a CR trade ASAP.
Edit: Before I actually set up the trade, I do need to know if you already have a name in mind for the two. If not, I'll be giving them the names I have listed for them already.

@pythonesque
I'll breed them right now. If you'd like, I can temporarily add you to a pinglist in case none of the hatchlings turn out to meet the conditions of what you're looking to get.
@ShinigamiMercury
I apologize for the delayed response. I have not been feeling too well. Anyhow, of course. I'll set up a CR trade ASAP.
Edit: Before I actually set up the trade, I do need to know if you already have a name in mind for the two. If not, I'll be giving them the names I have listed for them already.

@pythonesque
I'll breed them right now. If you'd like, I can temporarily add you to a pinglist in case none of the hatchlings turn out to meet the conditions of what you're looking to get.
@ThatSinfulLiar
Thank you! That'd be awesome. You can leave me on the pinglist permanently. You have lovely dragons I might want in the future.
@ThatSinfulLiar
Thank you! That'd be awesome. You can leave me on the pinglist permanently. You have lovely dragons I might want in the future.
philly-rainbow-flag.png
@pythonesque
So, am I right to assume you'd like to be added to my general pinglist then rather than just the Asagi koi pinglist?
@pythonesque
So, am I right to assume you'd like to be added to my general pinglist then rather than just the Asagi koi pinglist?
@ThatSinfulLiar
Yeah, sorry I wasn't clear! Thank you. :)
@ThatSinfulLiar
Yeah, sorry I wasn't clear! Thank you. :)
philly-rainbow-flag.png
It's no problem, you don't have to apologize for being sick! And no I don't have any names so the ones listed are fine, thank you :)
It's no problem, you don't have to apologize for being sick! And no I don't have any names so the ones listed are fine, thank you :)
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury @pythonesque

Four different koi nests hatched earlier in the week (Tancho, Hi Utsuri, Ki Utsuri, and Asagi) and are now available.
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury @pythonesque

Four different koi nests hatched earlier in the week (Tancho, Hi Utsuri, Ki Utsuri, and Asagi) and are now available.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12