Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ¥ - Imp Koi Pond Hatchery - ¥
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
General
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury @pythonesque

Tancho
@loshadkauskas

Four types of koi hatched earlier in the week (Showa Sanshoku, Tancho, Beni Kumonryu, and Kumonryu) and are now available!
General
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury @pythonesque

Tancho
@loshadkauskas

Four types of koi hatched earlier in the week (Showa Sanshoku, Tancho, Beni Kumonryu, and Kumonryu) and are now available!
Hatchery_Signature_Icon.png
Hello! I would like to buy Chiyo and Tsuneari. Please name them, I'll probably change the names at some point but it takes me weeks to decide.....
Hello! I would like to buy Chiyo and Tsuneari. Please name them, I'll probably change the names at some point but it takes me weeks to decide.....
yAA9GBJ.png
@ThatSinfulLiar
Could I buy Nishi & Ginko please? ^^
@ThatSinfulLiar
Could I buy Nishi & Ginko please? ^^
@ThatSinfulLiar

Put me on the pinglist for everything please, I love that these are based on real koi types and they're just too damn cute.
@ThatSinfulLiar

Put me on the pinglist for everything please, I love that these are based on real koi types and they're just too damn cute.
@ThatSinfulLiar

Hello!
I want to buy all of dragons from pair "Tancho" (they are Tsuramatsu and Sakurako). Private auction is the most preferred.
Thank you very much for the ping!
@ThatSinfulLiar

Hello!
I want to buy all of dragons from pair "Tancho" (they are Tsuramatsu and Sakurako). Private auction is the most preferred.
Thank you very much for the ping!
@Yaneela @ShinigamiMercury @loshadkauskas
I'll get everything set up right now for you three.

@BananaMeteor
I've just added you to the pinglist.

Deepest apologies to all of you. Flight Rising hasn't been working for me as of late (problems with loading pages properly, random redirection to shady sites, etc.), and it is impossible for me to do much on my phone. Sorry for the massive delay!
@Yaneela @ShinigamiMercury @loshadkauskas
I'll get everything set up right now for you three.

@BananaMeteor
I've just added you to the pinglist.

Deepest apologies to all of you. Flight Rising hasn't been working for me as of late (problems with loading pages properly, random redirection to shady sites, etc.), and it is impossible for me to do much on my phone. Sorry for the massive delay!
@ThatSinfulLiar
Hey, could I also buy Takenao, Yataro, & Hiroshi?
@ThatSinfulLiar
Hey, could I also buy Takenao, Yataro, & Hiroshi?
@ShinigamiMercury

Sorry if I'm not reading this right, but you can just buy them from the AH. They are all listed, and there are buttons that you can use to buy them. If you want them, just grab 'em. If I messed up the BBCode, then you can just open their pages and buy them that way.

If my dragons are up on the AH, then it's fair game for anyone who is fast enough to buy them. No need to ask me in order to buy them if that's the case.

Unless you're asking about paying with treasure instead of gems or visa versa, then that's something totally different.
@ShinigamiMercury

Sorry if I'm not reading this right, but you can just buy them from the AH. They are all listed, and there are buttons that you can use to buy them. If you want them, just grab 'em. If I messed up the BBCode, then you can just open their pages and buy them that way.

If my dragons are up on the AH, then it's fair game for anyone who is fast enough to buy them. No need to ask me in order to buy them if that's the case.

Unless you're asking about paying with treasure instead of gems or visa versa, then that's something totally different.
@ThatSinfulLiar
Ah, I wasnt sure if i could just buy em outright. Thanks :)
@ThatSinfulLiar
Ah, I wasnt sure if i could just buy em outright. Thanks :)
@ThatSinfulLiar

:3 Can I be put on your general everything pinglist for all pairs. This is an adorable hatchery and I would like to see what pops up for sale periodically. I was eyeing one earlier, but I think I'll come back to this.

Good job on your hatchery. It's great seeing the Imperial Kois. <333
@ThatSinfulLiar

:3 Can I be put on your general everything pinglist for all pairs. This is an adorable hatchery and I would like to see what pops up for sale periodically. I was eyeing one earlier, but I think I'll come back to this.

Good job on your hatchery. It's great seeing the Imperial Kois. <333
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12