Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ¥ - Imp Koi Pond Hatchery - ¥
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Can I be added to the general pinglist also?
Can I be added to the general pinglist also?
FR time+9 //;Wishlist;
General
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury @pythonesque @BananaMeteor @AntiFerret @Haftlinger

Four koi nests (Kohaku, Kikokuryu, Goromo, and Soragoi) have hatched, and are now available.
General
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury @pythonesque @BananaMeteor @AntiFerret @Haftlinger

Four koi nests (Kohaku, Kikokuryu, Goromo, and Soragoi) have hatched, and are now available.
Hatchery_Signature_Icon.png
@ThatSinfulLiar

Could I buy Amarante?
@ThatSinfulLiar

Could I buy Amarante?
@ShinigamiMercury

Of course! While I get a CR trade set up, shall I name her with what she's listed with or did you have something in mind already?
@ShinigamiMercury

Of course! While I get a CR trade set up, shall I name her with what she's listed with or did you have something in mind already?
@ThatSinfulLiar

Could you name her Shinzui, please??
@ThatSinfulLiar

Could you name her Shinzui, please??
Hey! Can I please be on the pinglist for Asagi? But only Scales and females please! Thank you!
Hey! Can I please be on the pinglist for Asagi? But only Scales and females please! Thank you!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
General

Tancho
@loshadkauskas (Apologies in advance if you wanted to be removed from the tancho koi pinglist. I forgot to ask last time and am only just realizing now.)

Four types of koi nests have hatched (Showa Sanshoku, Tancho, Beni Kumonryu, and Kumonryu) and are now available.
General

Tancho
@loshadkauskas (Apologies in advance if you wanted to be removed from the tancho koi pinglist. I forgot to ask last time and am only just realizing now.)

Four types of koi nests have hatched (Showa Sanshoku, Tancho, Beni Kumonryu, and Kumonryu) and are now available.
Can I buy Yuma and Ruriko please? And you can keep their names, I like them :)
Can I buy Yuma and Ruriko please? And you can keep their names, I like them :)
FR time+9 //;Wishlist;
Can I get Shirosama please? :D
Can I get Shirosama please? :D
signature.png
I'd like to adopt Nayoko!
I'd like to adopt Nayoko!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12