Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ¥ - Imp Koi Pond Hatchery - ¥
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@NEINCAT
Of course. As per usual questioning, did you already have a name in mind or shall I give them the name they're listed with?

@BananaMeteor
Same question above, actually.
@NEINCAT
Of course. As per usual questioning, did you already have a name in mind or shall I give them the name they're listed with?

@BananaMeteor
Same question above, actually.
Hatchery_Signature_Icon.png
@ThatSinfulLiar
I liked the name you listed him with :)
@ThatSinfulLiar
I liked the name you listed him with :)
signature.png
@ThatSinfulLiar

I also like the name you picked!
@ThatSinfulLiar

I also like the name you picked!
Can I be put on the Tancho pinglist for a female imp?
Can I be put on the Tancho pinglist for a female imp?
General
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury @pythonesque @BananaMeteor @AntiFerret @Haftlinger

Four brand new types of koi (Taisho Sanke, Shiro Utsuri, Shusui, and Kin Kikokuryu) have hatched today and are now available!
General
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury @pythonesque @BananaMeteor @AntiFerret @Haftlinger

Four brand new types of koi (Taisho Sanke, Shiro Utsuri, Shusui, and Kin Kikokuryu) have hatched today and are now available!
General

Asagi
@doctorvar (Please, notify me if you'd like to be removed from the pinglists entirely or moved to a different one.)

Two brand new types of koi (Ochiba Shigure and Kujaku) as well as two other koi (Kohaku and Asagi) have hatched and are now available!
General

Asagi
@doctorvar (Please, notify me if you'd like to be removed from the pinglists entirely or moved to a different one.)

Two brand new types of koi (Ochiba Shigure and Kujaku) as well as two other koi (Kohaku and Asagi) have hatched and are now available!
Hi! Could I adopt Hirokazu?
Hi! Could I adopt Hirokazu?
@renDeer
Of course! Would you like to keep the name he is listed with or do you already have something in mind?
@renDeer
Of course! Would you like to keep the name he is listed with or do you already have something in mind?
I'd like to keep the name Hirokazu, it's cute!
I'd like to keep the name Hirokazu, it's cute!
Could I buy Kunimichi & Chiko? No need to change names ^^
Could I buy Kunimichi & Chiko? No need to change names ^^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12