Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Cheap, Self-Bred Dragon Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@allebasi13
Hi. Long time to chat.
I'll send when I can, but I'll mark the dragon as claimed. (Remember to remove the slash when pinging me.)

Edit: Sent a CR with the dragon just now.
@allebasi13
Hi. Long time to chat.
I'll send when I can, but I'll mark the dragon as claimed. (Remember to remove the slash when pinging me.)

Edit: Sent a CR with the dragon just now.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][emoji=puzzle piece size=1][emoji=puzzle piece size=1][emoji=puzzle piece size=1] Heads up! [b]There will be a discount of 1kt/g* per dragon during April 3rd at 00:30 to the 18th at 00:00[/b]. There are still no limitations of how many dragons can be bought. [i]Please remind me about the discount when you do buy/claim, since I will most-likely forget.[/i][/center] [size=2]*This amount is suitable in comparision to the typical price (6kt/g or 7kt/g).[/size] [center][emoji=comment size=1][emoji=comment size=1][emoji=comment size=1][/center] Aside from the discount in April, I will be adding more dragons to the list hopefully by this weekend. You may still ask about dragons in my lair's "New Arrivals" tab. Some are available for buying.

Heads up! There will be a discount of 1kt/g* per dragon during April 3rd at 00:30 to the 18th at 00:00. There are still no limitations of how many dragons can be bought. Please remind me about the discount when you do buy/claim, since I will most-likely forget.

*This amount is suitable in comparision to the typical price (6kt/g or 7kt/g).

Aside from the discount in April, I will be adding more dragons to the list hopefully by this weekend. You may still ask about dragons in my lair's "New Arrivals" tab. Some are available for buying.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[emoji=comment size=1] More dragons added just now.
More dragons added just now.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[emoji=comment size=1] More dragons added (but forgot to bump).
More dragons added (but forgot to bump).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][emoji=comment size=1][emoji=comment size=1][emoji=comment size=1] Reminder that the [b]discount of 1kt/g[/b] is coming up soon! Details are in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2684383/4#post_42524430]this post[/url]. Paying the normal price (at the top of the first post) is totally ok. [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center]

Reminder that the discount of 1kt/g is coming up soon! Details are in this post. Paying the normal price (at the top of the first post) is totally ok.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][emoji=comment size=1][emoji=comment size=1][emoji=comment size=1] [size=4]The [b]1kt/g discount[/b] starts today until April 18th at 00:00![/size] No limitations on the number of dragons. Just remember to post your claims in the thread. [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center]

The 1kt/g discount starts today until April 18th at 00:00! No limitations on the number of dragons. Just remember to post your claims in the thread.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[emoji=comment size=1] I may extend the discount to the [b]end of April[/b] (the maintanance period between April and May).
I may extend the discount to the end of April (the maintanance period between April and May).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][emoji=comment size=1][emoji=comment size=1][emoji=comment size=1] I decided to extend the discounts to the [b]end of April[/b] at the mantenance period between April and May.[/center] Also, I can create a pinglist if anyone would like to get notified about updates.

I decided to extend the discounts to the end of April at the mantenance period between April and May.

Also, I can create a pinglist if anyone would like to get notified about updates.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1] Shop name has been changed to [i]Cheap, Self-Bred Dragon Shop[/i] to be more clear. And yes, the prices are "cheap" under 10kt/g and they're all bred by me.[/center]

Shop name has been changed to Cheap, Self-Bred Dragon Shop to be more clear. And yes, the prices are "cheap" under 10kt/g and they're all bred by me.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[emoji=comment size=1] There's a few more days until the sale ends.
There's a few more days until the sale ends.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8