Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Cheap, Self-Bred Dragon Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1] A note about price change have been added and the prices are now marked with an asterisk ( * ). That also includes the new player discount.[/center]

A note about price change have been added and the prices are now marked with an asterisk ( * ). That also includes the new player discount.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1] Thread name has been renamed: the "[OPEN]" part is removed as it's unnecessary and the parenthesis part is included for more clarity.[/center]

Thread name has been renamed: the "[OPEN]" part is removed as it's unnecessary and the parenthesis part is included for more clarity.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@dragon510
Remember to post the claim (using the claim code in the second post) and ping me when you do. I don't pay attention to claims in PMs, since PMs are for payments and they can get lost easily.
@dragon510
Remember to post the claim (using the claim code in the second post) and ping me when you do. I don't pay attention to claims in PMs, since PMs are for payments and they can get lost easily.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyerciae2788
Hello!! (3
I'll try to remember to mention you if I see a little one I like, thank you!! I'm sorry I didn't see my alerts! X)
@pyerciae2788
Hello!! (3
I'll try to remember to mention you if I see a little one I like, thank you!! I'm sorry I didn't see my alerts! X)
flight_rising__the_icewarden_by_infinis-d6l55pi.png[img][/img]
@pyerciae2788 I do love this girl!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52053252] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520533/52053252_350.png[/img] [/url] It'd be lovely if you could hold her for me, I still am in need of some lair space! Plus I'm not sure if she'd go to my hybernal den or not! X)
@pyerciae2788
I do love this girl!!

52053252_350.png

It'd be lovely if you could hold her for me, I still am in need of some lair space! Plus I'm not sure if she'd go to my hybernal den or not! X)
@dragon510
Hi. I can hold onto her, but remember to use the claim code (2nd post in this thread), so others will know that you claimed her.

Edit: Here is the link to the 2nd post in case you can't find it.
Edit2: I added an alternate format, so you can use either format for claiming. But remember to follow it an ping me.
@dragon510
Hi. I can hold onto her, but remember to use the claim code (2nd post in this thread), so others will know that you claimed her.

Edit: Here is the link to the 2nd post in case you can't find it.
Edit2: I added an alternate format, so you can use either format for claiming. But remember to follow it an ping me.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1] An alternate claim format is added to the [b]first[/b] and [b]second[/b] posts of this thread. Please use the first format (or the alternate one) when claiming. Otherwise I won't hold onto the dragon(s) for you, if someone else uses the code to claim them.[/center] Another example (actual claim, not mine) can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2684383#post_39110260]here[/url]. Why did I pick this one? They followed the first claim format, but ended up putting their username instead of mine and there the slash (which cancelled the ping) is still there. To correct that, use my username and put the at symbol ( @ ) before it. Remember to ignore the slash for the ping to work. I put the slash so I don't ping myself, but you should be pinging me (one ping is enough).

An alternate claim format is added to the first and second posts of this thread. Please use the first format (or the alternate one) when claiming. Otherwise I won't hold onto the dragon(s) for you, if someone else uses the code to claim them.

Another example (actual claim, not mine) can be found here. Why did I pick this one? They followed the first claim format, but ended up putting their username instead of mine and there the slash (which cancelled the ping) is still there. To correct that, use my username and put the at symbol ( @ ) before it. Remember to ignore the slash for the ping to work. I put the slash so I don't ping myself, but you should be pinging me (one ping is enough).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788
I hope I do this right X)

Dragon Nursery Claim

Dragon ID: #52053252
When to send: Later please! :)
@pyereciae2788
I hope I do this right X)

Dragon Nursery Claim

Dragon ID: #52053252
When to send: Later please! :)
@dragon510 That's right! I'll add your claim in. [emoji=spiral winking size=1] Remember to tell me when you can accept her. but in the meantime, I'll hold onto her. Edit: Don't forget to send the payment via PM.
@dragon510
That's right! I'll add your claim in.

Remember to tell me when you can accept her. but in the meantime, I'll hold onto her.

Edit: Don't forget to send the payment via PM.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1] The claiming codes (the alternate one included) has been removed from the first post for de-cluttering. The wording is modified in the second post (the one with the claims) to be more accurate/updated.[/center]

The claiming codes (the alternate one included) has been removed from the first post for de-cluttering. The wording is modified in the second post (the one with the claims) to be more accurate/updated.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8