Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Cheap, Self-Bred Dragon Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1] The variety of buyable dragons is extended to include all fodder, as long as I still have them in either my lair or den. [b]Be sure to ping me if you claim any fodder from me.[/b] The price remains the same. This update is marked with a [color=59FFEE][b]light teal color[/b][/color] in the first post to be more visually noticeable. [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center]

The variety of buyable dragons is extended to include all fodder, as long as I still have them in either my lair or den. Be sure to ping me if you claim any fodder from me. The price remains the same. This update is marked with a light teal color in the first post to be more visually noticeable.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Cocomalt
Would you like some dragons? I've been holding onto them for months now.
@Cocomalt
Would you like some dragons? I've been holding onto them for months now.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae

Maybe? It depends. Probably not at the moment cause I just hatched all my nests but when I sell my own dragons, sure! If you want, you could take a look at the hat hatchlings I just got and pick out a few if you’d like them. I might take one or two dragons off your hands afterwards for a breeding project or something.
@pyereciae

Maybe? It depends. Probably not at the moment cause I just hatched all my nests but when I sell my own dragons, sure! If you want, you could take a look at the hat hatchlings I just got and pick out a few if you’d like them. I might take one or two dragons off your hands afterwards for a breeding project or something.
@Cocomalt Okie. Feel free to chose as many as you want. All you do is claim them by commenting the dragons' ID numbers and if you can collect them. If "later", I will hold onto them until you tell me that you can. Oh, and ping me when you comment (and don't forget the numbers in my username). I'll take a look at your new babies, too. [emoji=snowflake size=1]
@Cocomalt
Okie. Feel free to chose as many as you want. All you do is claim them by commenting the dragons' ID numbers and if you can collect them. If "later", I will hold onto them until you tell me that you can. Oh, and ping me when you comment (and don't forget the numbers in my username).

I'll take a look at your new babies, too.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788
Aye aye
@pyereciae2788
Aye aye
@pyereciae2788
Dragon Nursery Claim

Wanted dragon ID: #54706795
Send dragon(s)... Now

I love his eye-burning colours, and I hope to eventually give him Facet. :>
@pyereciae2788
Dragon Nursery Claim

Wanted dragon ID: #54706795
Send dragon(s)... Now

I love his eye-burning colours, and I hope to eventually give him Facet. :>
Dez - No pronouns - 23 - FR+0
@Dezrend
Alrighty. I marked the dragon as claimed (by you) and sending them via CR now.
@Dezrend
Alrighty. I marked the dragon as claimed (by you) and sending them via CR now.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1] Claim posts have been updated. I had changed from "nursery" to "shop" since none of the dragons are hatchlings when they're added to the first post (but hatchlings may be available for buying if there is one in the same den tab). [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center]

Claim posts have been updated. I had changed from "nursery" to "shop" since none of the dragons are hatchlings when they're added to the first post (but hatchlings may be available for buying if there is one in the same den tab).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][emoji=puzzle piece size=1][emoji=puzzle piece size=1][emoji=puzzle piece size=1] I've held onto the remaining dragons for quite some time, so I'll be having a [b]discount of 1kt/g* until the end of February[/b] (before the 30-min maintenance period between Feb. and March). You should remind me about the discount when you buy because I might forget.[/center] [size=2]*This amount is suitable in comparision to the typical price (6kt/g or 7kt/g).[/size]

I've held onto the remaining dragons for quite some time, so I'll be having a discount of 1kt/g* until the end of February (before the 30-min maintenance period between Feb. and March). You should remind me about the discount when you buy because I might forget.

*This amount is suitable in comparision to the typical price (6kt/g or 7kt/g).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@/pyereciae2788
Dragon Claim

Wanted dragon ID(s): #54706785
Send dragon(s)... Now
@/pyereciae2788
Dragon Claim

Wanted dragon ID(s): #54706785
Send dragon(s)... Now
66114084_LQjLA9TWOgWrUkw.png