Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Cheap, Self-Bred Dragon Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@goldenglories
Hi, yes, I'm still selling. I'll mark the dragon for you and send them via a two-way CR. Remember to send 7kt/g (7,000 treasure or 7 gems).

Edit: Saw your payment already. Sending a one-way CR, instead. Also forgot the dragon was in my den...
@goldenglories
Hi, yes, I'm still selling. I'll mark the dragon for you and send them via a two-way CR. Remember to send 7kt/g (7,000 treasure or 7 gems).

Edit: Saw your payment already. Sending a one-way CR, instead. Also forgot the dragon was in my den...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@goldenglories
Would you like 2kt back? There's a discount of 2kt/g for players who joined within the past 3 months.

I also did forget that payments are accepted via PM, since sometimes I do a two-way trade (and the payment is sent that time) instead. I haven't had a buyer in while...
@goldenglories
Would you like 2kt back? There's a discount of 2kt/g for players who joined within the past 3 months.

I also did forget that payments are accepted via PM, since sometimes I do a two-way trade (and the payment is sent that time) instead. I haven't had a buyer in while...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1] Added a new update on sending payments. [b]Payments can be attached to CRs instead of sending via PM.[/b] I've forgotten that payments are supposed to be sent via PM, since I've done plenty of 2-way CRs (and I haven't had a buyer in a while). Truth is, 2-way CRs are less to deal with, and PMs sometimes get lost.[/center] The front page has also been updated with this update. Thanks to [i]goldenglories[/i] for reminding me about this.

Added a new update on sending payments. Payments can be attached to CRs instead of sending via PM. I've forgotten that payments are supposed to be sent via PM, since I've done plenty of 2-way CRs (and I haven't had a buyer in a while). Truth is, 2-way CRs are less to deal with, and PMs sometimes get lost.

The front page has also been updated with this update.

Thanks to goldenglories for reminding me about this.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788

Hey, thanks for the trade! You can keep the 2kt from the discount, I actually joined almost a year ago so it wouldn't apply.
@pyereciae2788

Hey, thanks for the trade! You can keep the 2kt from the discount, I actually joined almost a year ago so it wouldn't apply.
@goldenglories
Hi, sure. I didn't bother checking this time (probably should've done that, though).

Sorry about that.
@goldenglories
Hi, sure. I didn't bother checking this time (probably should've done that, though).

Sorry about that.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788

Dragon Claim

Wanted dragon ID(s): 60147960
Send dragon(s)... Now please

i just joined yesterday, should i send a trade or will you start it? I'm not exactly sure how to do it hah
@pyereciae2788

Dragon Claim

Wanted dragon ID(s): 60147960
Send dragon(s)... Now please

i just joined yesterday, should i send a trade or will you start it? I'm not exactly sure how to do it hah
@HauntedCitrus
Hi. I'm mark the dragon for you. I'll start the CrossRoads (CR) trade. You can attach the payment when you get it. You get a discount, too, for being new.
@HauntedCitrus
Hi. I'm mark the dragon for you. I'll start the CrossRoads (CR) trade. You can attach the payment when you get it. You get a discount, too, for being new.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much!!
@HauntedCitrus
You're welcome! If you want more dragons, feel free to claim them. I'll do the rest (and you'll send the payments when you get the trades).
@HauntedCitrus
You're welcome! If you want more dragons, feel free to claim them. I'll do the rest (and you'll send the payments when you get the trades).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1][emoji=ping size=1] If you are a new user, please [b]tell me if you joined within the last 3 months[/b]. I tend to forget to check profiles, so it'll be a reminder if I should give a discount or not (and I won't have to ask). The discount is the same.[/center]

If you are a new user, please tell me if you joined within the last 3 months. I tend to forget to check profiles, so it'll be a reminder if I should give a discount or not (and I won't have to ask). The discount is the same.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8