Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Lightning Lab 2.0 | Subspecies Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[i]You have been pinged because you are either on a pinglist or listed as a breeder on the previous Lightning Lab thread. Apologies for any unwanted pings! If you don't want to be involved in the Lightning Lab, you can ignore this post and you won't get any more pings. If you do want to be involved, read on to see how![/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HSOwewP.png[/img] Welcome back, everyone! The previous thread runner has been inactive for a while so I took it upon myself to take over for them. You might notice that the thread looks a little different now! I had to rebuild from scratch, but I also made a few of my own changes while I was at it. The main one is the pinglist. If anyone recognizes me from my personal subspecies, you'll know how this pinglist works. It's in spreadsheet form, and anyone can take themselves on or off at any time. This way, even if I'm inactive for whatever reason, the pinglists can still stay up-to-date! I also will not be keeping a running list of sales posts on the front page. Sorry, that's just too complicated. It'll almost constantly be out-of-date no matter what I do. Unless people feel like it was an important feature, or have an idea for an easy way to keep it updated, I'm staying out of that business. If anyone has feedback on these changes or anything else they notice, let me know! Now's the best time, while I'm still getting things settled. Like I mentioned, I had to rebuild this from scratch, so I might've missed things. I have some experience from my own thread, but this is on a different scale entirely, so I'm still figuring things out. [center][size=5][color=red][b]IMPORTANT:[/b][/color][/size][/center] Now for the reason I pinged all of you: [b]I will not be carrying over the breeder lists or pinglists from the old thread.[/b] Those lists haven't been updated in over a year, and I'm going to start fresh. So, [b]if you want to keep getting pings,[/b] either let me know by replying in here or via PM, or just add yourself to [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18avPTIuJjljoo0LEgCc8lgFbE1302MDo3CzrC0r7Tm4/edit#gid=1363262277]the pinglist[/url]. And for [b]breeders, if you still want to be listed,[/b] please repost your pairs' information here in the new thread! I'd rather not direct people to the old thread and cause confusion. I didn't change that system from the past thread, but let me know if you think there's a better way. For reference, the old thread is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1931317]here[/url]. If you don't take any action, you won’t get put on any lists. I'll assume either you're inactive, changed usernames, or are just plain not interested anymore. Any and all feedback is appreciated! [size=1]@aeonsmusings @alanon @alisterglory @alternatewarning @ambrose @apart @aristaholmes @arkanjel @artillerychick @ashenfall @aslee @atacama @auraburn @ayreria @biohazard @brinbellway @britty @casualtea96 @cheeseburger @chiwichi @cleverify @cometstorm @cosi @croatoan @crowcaw @cybernetic @dantei @darkmatter @demifiend @demiguise @demonslayr62 @dessy @dragonfilia @duchannes @earthmomma @elextra @enigma83 @enithnadir @erayidil @faewynd @faustien @felinaefatale @firtarian @fizzywits @furrama @gallant @gamecubemom2003 @gemmbot @gilan @glitchkitty @glowb @grimalkkin @gunnarr @h2odelirious @hanelli @hapro @hasuna @haylay @heiyu @hollybleurose @houtori @houtori @howlinghooves @hpe24 @hunterfell @inkays @jelenedraktulsa @jellylu @juleatic @kanitai @kapara @kas62000 @kismesissitvde @kitiara @kururin @ladymillennia @liasays @loselose @mikaluvkitties @mnkn10 @morgrim @musicfan4 @nelsothy @nennathriel @nuclearwaffles @oblitusbellum @obscureopal @ofcrystalandore @paradisefever @phyrry @platinumdream @poetic @queertactics @quetzalqueen @radioshock @ragnarok42 @recko @rivix @rrhepburn @sagastoryteller @scaremongrel @scatterspark @seamus @semageon @serilda @shadowrising @shpore @silverlanyru @silverskies614 @sinistersir @sivi @somethingsmarmy @spatterspark @springssong @survivorofflames @thorianite @tntepicmadness @trucidere @tsrusidere @vallux @vedis @vixeon @winkatuck @yoyce @zalcoti @zenithnadir @zerohour @zoanthia @zombieprinz[/size]
You have been pinged because you are either on a pinglist or listed as a breeder on the previous Lightning Lab thread. Apologies for any unwanted pings! If you don't want to be involved in the Lightning Lab, you can ignore this post and you won't get any more pings. If you do want to be involved, read on to see how!

HSOwewP.png

Welcome back, everyone! The previous thread runner has been inactive for a while so I took it upon myself to take over for them. You might notice that the thread looks a little different now! I had to rebuild from scratch, but I also made a few of my own changes while I was at it.

The main one is the pinglist. If anyone recognizes me from my personal subspecies, you'll know how this pinglist works. It's in spreadsheet form, and anyone can take themselves on or off at any time. This way, even if I'm inactive for whatever reason, the pinglists can still stay up-to-date!

I also will not be keeping a running list of sales posts on the front page. Sorry, that's just too complicated. It'll almost constantly be out-of-date no matter what I do. Unless people feel like it was an important feature, or have an idea for an easy way to keep it updated, I'm staying out of that business.

If anyone has feedback on these changes or anything else they notice, let me know! Now's the best time, while I'm still getting things settled. Like I mentioned, I had to rebuild this from scratch, so I might've missed things. I have some experience from my own thread, but this is on a different scale entirely, so I'm still figuring things out.

IMPORTANT:
Now for the reason I pinged all of you: I will not be carrying over the breeder lists or pinglists from the old thread. Those lists haven't been updated in over a year, and I'm going to start fresh. So, if you want to keep getting pings, either let me know by replying in here or via PM, or just add yourself to the pinglist. And for breeders, if you still want to be listed, please repost your pairs' information here in the new thread! I'd rather not direct people to the old thread and cause confusion. I didn't change that system from the past thread, but let me know if you think there's a better way. For reference, the old thread is here.

If you don't take any action, you won’t get put on any lists. I'll assume either you're inactive, changed usernames, or are just plain not interested anymore.

Any and all feedback is appreciated!

@aeonsmusings @alanon @alisterglory @alternatewarning @ambrose @apart @aristaholmes @arkanjel @artillerychick @ashenfall @aslee @atacama @auraburn @ayreria @biohazard @brinbellway @britty @casualtea96 @cheeseburger @chiwichi @cleverify @cometstorm @cosi @croatoan @crowcaw @cybernetic @dantei @darkmatter @demifiend @demiguise @demonslayr62 @dessy @dragonfilia @duchannes @earthmomma @elextra @enigma83 @enithnadir @erayidil @faewynd @faustien @felinaefatale @firtarian @fizzywits @furrama @gallant @gamecubemom2003 @gemmbot @gilan @glitchkitty @glowb @grimalkkin @gunnarr @h2odelirious @hanelli @hapro @hasuna @haylay @heiyu @hollybleurose @houtori @houtori @howlinghooves @hpe24 @hunterfell @inkays @jelenedraktulsa @jellylu @juleatic @kanitai @kapara @kas62000 @kismesissitvde @kitiara @kururin @ladymillennia @liasays @loselose @mikaluvkitties @mnkn10 @morgrim @musicfan4 @nelsothy @nennathriel @nuclearwaffles @oblitusbellum @obscureopal @ofcrystalandore @paradisefever @phyrry @platinumdream @poetic @queertactics @quetzalqueen @radioshock @ragnarok42 @recko @rivix @rrhepburn @sagastoryteller @scaremongrel @scatterspark @seamus @semageon @serilda @shadowrising @shpore @silverlanyru @silverskies614 @sinistersir @sivi @somethingsmarmy @spatterspark @springssong @survivorofflames @thorianite @tntepicmadness @trucidere @tsrusidere @vallux @vedis @vixeon @winkatuck @yoyce @zalcoti @zenithnadir @zerohour @zoanthia @zombieprinz
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Glad to see this being restarted~ I'm on mobile right now, if you could keep me on pinglists Id appreciate it. I breed lightning strikes and have a pair for employee supervisors that I need to finish geneing. Ill come back to this later when I'm not on mobile to provide the pair info
Glad to see this being restarted~ I'm on mobile right now, if you could keep me on pinglists Id appreciate it. I breed lightning strikes and have a pair for employee supervisors that I need to finish geneing. Ill come back to this later when I'm not on mobile to provide the pair info
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
Hello, Lightning friends! Welcome to the new Lightning Lab thread! I'm hoping this will help revive the Lightning subspecies community. If you see anyone breeding or looking for official Lightning subspecies, this is the new place to direct them. Please spread the word!

Join the dominance pinglists here. This is the community pinglist! @accelerator @achromaticspark @alarkota @ambitious @anaxibia @arnine @avariea @bandedbravebird @bardstale @beastwild @blackjay @bmeduho @bravehearted @bulletbras @bzoozu @casanoble @cloudseer @clw23 @coiote @comicsans @coppercoilclan @cutepikachu163 @dandie @dayofdiana @desmordus @diamondbacked @dramhammersong @drapion @drflugslys @electriceel @emeraldskye @ern @espinafre @feathercloud @floweredmachine @fluttervee @foxhermit @fugo @geminisun @gerivl @glaedrgoldscale @grech @helloca @hyotenka @iluvdragons @inkeddreams @intermission @jou @jupiteru @kapara @karikumik @kat56575 @keryth @keydotzip @kindly @kitiarawoodbane @kodak @konekova @korpinsiipi @l1br4 @lightningbugs @lightningwind @luftschlosseule @lyka @maralaray @marshalbaku @mikann @mousemouse @nameddame @nelson @nerdofnerds @niesse @noggles @novalore @novarys @okn @paintra @pearidot913 @popplio @positron @princeeridan @pripyat @pseudoscience @purplelizard @raptorflight @recursionerr0r @ribbons @riseandshine @roamingmidnight @rocketgrunt @ryuumajora @salazvalana @sammywinchester @scottel @seylon @shinykari @skirata @skydagger @snes @sorbertjiyong @spiderdew @stormeyethecat @stormfront @sturmscale @sugaywarakoushi @sybretooth @tarquindarwin @theemeraldstitch @torchia @tyeth @urbanphantom @valikor @vampaneze @vaveny @veronicasawyer @wannabeelf @windstrike @wolfy018 @zerrace @zopponde
Hello, Lightning friends! Welcome to the new Lightning Lab thread! I'm hoping this will help revive the Lightning subspecies community. If you see anyone breeding or looking for official Lightning subspecies, this is the new place to direct them. Please spread the word!

Join the dominance pinglists here. This is the community pinglist! @accelerator @achromaticspark @alarkota @ambitious @anaxibia @arnine @avariea @bandedbravebird @bardstale @beastwild @blackjay @bmeduho @bravehearted @bulletbras @bzoozu @casanoble @cloudseer @clw23 @coiote @comicsans @coppercoilclan @cutepikachu163 @dandie @dayofdiana @desmordus @diamondbacked @dramhammersong @drapion @drflugslys @electriceel @emeraldskye @ern @espinafre @feathercloud @floweredmachine @fluttervee @foxhermit @fugo @geminisun @gerivl @glaedrgoldscale @grech @helloca @hyotenka @iluvdragons @inkeddreams @intermission @jou @jupiteru @kapara @karikumik @kat56575 @keryth @keydotzip @kindly @kitiarawoodbane @kodak @konekova @korpinsiipi @l1br4 @lightningbugs @lightningwind @luftschlosseule @lyka @maralaray @marshalbaku @mikann @mousemouse @nameddame @nelson @nerdofnerds @niesse @noggles @novalore @novarys @okn @paintra @pearidot913 @popplio @positron @princeeridan @pripyat @pseudoscience @purplelizard @raptorflight @recursionerr0r @ribbons @riseandshine @roamingmidnight @rocketgrunt @ryuumajora @salazvalana @sammywinchester @scottel @seylon @shinykari @skirata @skydagger @snes @sorbertjiyong @spiderdew @stormeyethecat @stormfront @sturmscale @sugaywarakoushi @sybretooth @tarquindarwin @theemeraldstitch @torchia @tyeth @urbanphantom @valikor @vampaneze @vaveny @veronicasawyer @wannabeelf @windstrike @wolfy018 @zerrace @zopponde
Lore
I regularly breed my two Stormdancers. They have a pretty narrow range and always produce qualifying dragons [img]http://i.imgur.com/N1W4MGX.png[/img] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22778802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/227789/22778802.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20644817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/206449/20644817.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20644816] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/206449/20644816.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19636047] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/196361/19636047.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21764358] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/217644/21764358.png[/img] [/url] [/columns]
I regularly breed my two Stormdancers. They have a pretty narrow range and always produce qualifying dragons

N1W4MGX.png

22778802.png

20644817.png

20644816.png

19636047.png

21764358.png
Lore
ive got hackers and storm dancers! :)
ive got hackers and storm dancers! :)
nudX0O8.png
@Kururin Okay~ I didn't find you on any old pinglists, but you were listed as a breeder for Lightning Strikes. I put your name back on, and once you provide more info, I can link it :D

@SturmScale Awesome! They're both among my personal favorite subspecies hehe. Do you want to be added to any pinglists or listed as a breeder?
@Kururin Okay~ I didn't find you on any old pinglists, but you were listed as a breeder for Lightning Strikes. I put your name back on, and once you provide more info, I can link it :D

@SturmScale Awesome! They're both among my personal favorite subspecies hehe. Do you want to be added to any pinglists or listed as a breeder?
Lore
I regularly breed Runic Technologies (regular and deserts) and Alchemical Spills, if you want to put me down as a breeder :)
I regularly breed Runic Technologies (regular and deserts) and Alchemical Spills, if you want to put me down as a breeder :)
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor Got it! If you have any pair info or breeding cards I can link to, just post them and I'll get you linked! :)
@Valikor Got it! If you have any pair info or breeding cards I can link to, just post them and I'll get you linked! :)
Lore
@fistfulofdragons

I breed Hackers, Dendrites, Spire Acolytes, Lightning Strikes, Oilslicks, and Stormdancers. I also breed Jr. Partners (Flight reps) but I don't think there's an official listing for that?

I'll post Pair and Group info below:

Actually ... I have a subspecies tab maybe that will suffice? http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/150600/604281

@fistfulofdragons

I breed Hackers, Dendrites, Spire Acolytes, Lightning Strikes, Oilslicks, and Stormdancers. I also breed Jr. Partners (Flight reps) but I don't think there's an official listing for that?

I'll post Pair and Group info below:

Actually ... I have a subspecies tab maybe that will suffice? http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/150600/604281

30oPYgq.png
@SkyDagger Awesome! And yeah, if it's not in the encyclopedia, I don't have it.

And it's up to you what you think works best! That's certainly an impressive list of subspecies you breed haha, you must have so many pairs. I'll just link to your post itself in case you ever change your mind
@SkyDagger Awesome! And yeah, if it's not in the encyclopedia, I don't have it.

And it's up to you what you think works best! That's certainly an impressive list of subspecies you breed haha, you must have so many pairs. I'll just link to your post itself in case you ever change your mind
Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40