Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Something4EveryoneG1s *NEW* Dusthides!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74
@Multilyn
Could you add me to your general pinglist? ^^
@Multilyn
Could you add me to your general pinglist? ^^
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png

Sure can! You've been added!
@Drastalblight

Sure can! You've been added!
zJ1RT3W.png
@AnonMadSci @Minxwolfie @Kyriashi @Vaze @Uitwaaien @Anacapri @Luteia @Chantares @Shadowfoxlord @RainyJackalope @beautifuldragon @Gusted @Artgeekallday @Nicolas @MeraHunt @QuetzalQueen @SilverQuark @SilverRain @Phoenixfyre @Sunwolf @Laxi @Apothecaria @Fugo @SheerCold @Madolche @Archiy @lemures @sapphiole @Nerds @Maike @illusolite @Isegard @Yokudl @Mudy @halforq @Alstroemeria @SpicyTunaRoll @Flurries @Drastalblight Got 9 new dragons up! 1 gened, and 8 triple basic! Also, given the latest lair updates+hibernal den introduction, I will now be marking dragons that are on their hibernation cooldown with the [emoji=hibernation cooldown] emoji!
@AnonMadSci @Minxwolfie @Kyriashi @Vaze @Uitwaaien @Anacapri @Luteia @Chantares @Shadowfoxlord @RainyJackalope @beautifuldragon @Gusted @Artgeekallday @Nicolas @MeraHunt @QuetzalQueen @SilverQuark @SilverRain @Phoenixfyre @Sunwolf @Laxi @Apothecaria @Fugo @SheerCold @Madolche @Archiy @lemures @sapphiole @Nerds @Maike @illusolite @Isegard @Yokudl @Mudy @halforq @Alstroemeria @SpicyTunaRoll @Flurries @Drastalblight

Got 9 new dragons up! 1 gened, and 8 triple basic!

Also, given the latest lair updates+hibernal den introduction, I will now be marking dragons that are on their hibernation cooldown with the emoji!
zJ1RT3W.png
Hi! Could I purchase this lady for treasure please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48197431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/481975/48197431.png[/img] [/url] #48197431
Hi! Could I purchase this lady for treasure please?

48197431.png

7dfa0034721be53ddadc4852082d7a88b67a5f87.png2495fe858eaa66d6b44d62067764812ff0ed81a8.pngf9d47f5e3beac2bf41f71035895b8c574bb7c2b6.pngWishlist
@Thedas

Sure can! Expect a CR shortly!
@Thedas

Sure can! Expect a CR shortly!
zJ1RT3W.png
Can you remove Maike from the pinglist, and re-add me, please? That was my old UN.
Can you remove Maike from the pinglist, and re-add me, please? That was my old UN.
@Kudamon

Of course! It's been changed!
@Kudamon

Of course! It's been changed!
zJ1RT3W.png
@AnonMadSci @Minxwolfie @Kyriashi @Vaze @Uitwaaien @Anacapri @Luteia @Chantares @Shadowfoxlord @RainyJackalope @beautifuldragon @Gusted @Artgeekallday @Nicolas @MeraHunt @QuetzalQueen @SilverQuark @SilverRain @Phoenixfyre @Sunwolf @Laxi @Apothecaria @Fugo @SheerCold @Madolche @Archiy @lemures @sapphiole @Nerds @Kudamon @illusolite @Isegard @Yokudl @Mudy @halforq @Alstroemeria @SpicyTunaRoll @Flurries @Drastalblight

Got 10 new Triple Basic dragons up!

I'd also like to note that due to the rise in the current g:t ratio, this thread is back to being a 1:1000 g:t ratio!
@AnonMadSci @Minxwolfie @Kyriashi @Vaze @Uitwaaien @Anacapri @Luteia @Chantares @Shadowfoxlord @RainyJackalope @beautifuldragon @Gusted @Artgeekallday @Nicolas @MeraHunt @QuetzalQueen @SilverQuark @SilverRain @Phoenixfyre @Sunwolf @Laxi @Apothecaria @Fugo @SheerCold @Madolche @Archiy @lemures @sapphiole @Nerds @Kudamon @illusolite @Isegard @Yokudl @Mudy @halforq @Alstroemeria @SpicyTunaRoll @Flurries @Drastalblight

Got 10 new Triple Basic dragons up!

I'd also like to note that due to the rise in the current g:t ratio, this thread is back to being a 1:1000 g:t ratio!
zJ1RT3W.png
@Multilyn Could I buy this guy for treasure? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47361498] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473615/47361498_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Multilyn
Could I buy this guy for treasure?

47361498_350.png
@Koobi

Sure can! Expect a CR in a moment!
@Koobi

Sure can! Expect a CR in a moment!
zJ1RT3W.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74