Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Something4EveryoneG1s Dusthides!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 73 74
how much would the peach/peacock/forest male nocturne one be paying with not gems? I'm awful at price conversion
how much would the peach/peacock/forest male nocturne one be paying with not gems? I'm awful at price conversion
@JunkrThirsty

I’m using a 1:1000 rate now, so he’d be 250,000 treasure instead of 250 gems!
@JunkrThirsty

I’m using a 1:1000 rate now, so he’d be 250,000 treasure instead of 250 gems!
zJ1RT3W.png
ah damn hes rlly cute but I only have about 130,000 right now :( i could collect the money but he would be sold by then for sure since hes so dang cute
ah damn hes rlly cute but I only have about 130,000 right now :( i could collect the money but he would be sold by then for sure since hes so dang cute
@JunkrThirsty

Yeah, he sold overnight actually, sorry!
@JunkrThirsty

Yeah, he sold overnight actually, sorry!
zJ1RT3W.png
@AnonMadSci @Minxwolfie @Kyriashi @Vaze @Uitwaaien @Anacapri @Luteia @Chantares @Shadowfoxlord @RainyJackalope @beautifuldragon @Gusted @Artgeekallday @Nicolas @MeraHunt @QuetzalQueen @SilverQuark @SilverRain @Phoenixfyre @Sunwolf @Laxi @Apothecaria @Fugo @SheerCold @Madolche @Archiy @lemures @sapphiole @Nerds @Kudamon @illusolite @Isegard @Yokudl @Mudy @halforq @Alstroemeria @SpicyTunaRoll @Flurries @Drastalblight

Got 13 new triple basic dragons up!
@AnonMadSci @Minxwolfie @Kyriashi @Vaze @Uitwaaien @Anacapri @Luteia @Chantares @Shadowfoxlord @RainyJackalope @beautifuldragon @Gusted @Artgeekallday @Nicolas @MeraHunt @QuetzalQueen @SilverQuark @SilverRain @Phoenixfyre @Sunwolf @Laxi @Apothecaria @Fugo @SheerCold @Madolche @Archiy @lemures @sapphiole @Nerds @Kudamon @illusolite @Isegard @Yokudl @Mudy @halforq @Alstroemeria @SpicyTunaRoll @Flurries @Drastalblight

Got 13 new triple basic dragons up!
zJ1RT3W.png

Got 5 new dragons up! 2 gened (Including a triple gened, unbred, Coatl with Shimmer that some of you might recognize!) and 3 triple basic!

I'm really on that grind to get a couple more WC scrolls before they're gone again, so I'll definitely be more willing to haggle if you can pay in gems!

Got 5 new dragons up! 2 gened (Including a triple gened, unbred, Coatl with Shimmer that some of you might recognize!) and 3 triple basic!

I'm really on that grind to get a couple more WC scrolls before they're gone again, so I'll definitely be more willing to haggle if you can pay in gems!
zJ1RT3W.png
Hello! I'd like to buy this one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49851290] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498513/49851290_350.png[/img] [/url] But I need to pay in treasure
Hello! I'd like to buy this one:

49851290_350.png

But I need to pay in treasure
I'm what the kids call

tired
@Multilyn

Please add me to the ping list!
Lord that blood Coatl is so tempting.
@Multilyn

Please add me to the ping list!
Lord that blood Coatl is so tempting.
@Lykos

Of course! Added!

I can do better on his price if you feel so inclined whether now or later~ ;D
@Lykos

Of course! Added!

I can do better on his price if you feel so inclined whether now or later~ ;D
zJ1RT3W.png
@Multilyn

Thanks!

I'm honestly considering buying if I get enough later on. Don't have it on hand.
@Multilyn

Thanks!

I'm honestly considering buying if I get enough later on. Don't have it on hand.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 73 74