Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Something4EveryoneG1s *NEW* Dusthides!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
@Multilyn Great! And nah you're all good no inconvenience at all! Your shop is pretty great so I've enjoyed my time browsing around. :D
@Multilyn Great! And nah you're all good no inconvenience at all! Your shop is pretty great so I've enjoyed my time browsing around. :D
@Rynyche

The trade didn't go through so my gened section of this thread is back up and you can send a CR for Tarhuri+Ruscello whenever you're ready for them!

Thanks for the compliments on my thread also! =v=
@Rynyche

The trade didn't go through so my gened section of this thread is back up and you can send a CR for Tarhuri+Ruscello whenever you're ready for them!

Thanks for the compliments on my thread also! =v=
zJ1RT3W.png
@Multilyn Awesome! I'll go ahead and send a CR now. ^^
@Multilyn Awesome! I'll go ahead and send a CR now. ^^
@Multilyn

Would love a ping if the sale doesn’t go through on that cream/vermillion/blood baby. :0c
@Multilyn

Would love a ping if the sale doesn’t go through on that cream/vermillion/blood baby. :0c
@Budgerigar

Hello! I was wondering if you're still interested in purchasing this gal? I've had someone else ask about her so I wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten or were still interested!
@Budgerigar

Hello! I was wondering if you're still interested in purchasing this gal? I've had someone else ask about her so I wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten or were still interested!
zJ1RT3W.png
@AnonMadSci @Minxwolfie @Kyriashi @Vaze @Uitwaaien @Anacapri @Luteia @Chantares @Shadowfoxlord @RainyJackalope @beautifuldragon @Gusted @Artgeekallday @Nicolas @MeraHunt @QuetzalQueen @SilverQuark @SilverRain @Phoenixfyre @Sunwolf @Laxi @Apothecaria @Fugo @SheerCold @Madolche @Archiy @lemures @sapphiole @Nerds @Maike @illusolite @Isegard @Yokudl @Mudy @halforq @Alstroemeria @SpicyTunaRoll

Got 5 new dragons up! 2 gened and 3 triple basic!

And since NotN is over and my lair is still full of NotN hatches, from January 6th to January 11th, buy one G1 (at full price) and get the second (of equal or lesser value) 50% off!

Unhatched eggs of any element/type are also still accepted as full/partial payment for one/multiple dragons!
Eggs are valued at 200g a pop!
@AnonMadSci @Minxwolfie @Kyriashi @Vaze @Uitwaaien @Anacapri @Luteia @Chantares @Shadowfoxlord @RainyJackalope @beautifuldragon @Gusted @Artgeekallday @Nicolas @MeraHunt @QuetzalQueen @SilverQuark @SilverRain @Phoenixfyre @Sunwolf @Laxi @Apothecaria @Fugo @SheerCold @Madolche @Archiy @lemures @sapphiole @Nerds @Maike @illusolite @Isegard @Yokudl @Mudy @halforq @Alstroemeria @SpicyTunaRoll

Got 5 new dragons up! 2 gened and 3 triple basic!

And since NotN is over and my lair is still full of NotN hatches, from January 6th to January 11th, buy one G1 (at full price) and get the second (of equal or lesser value) 50% off!

Unhatched eggs of any element/type are also still accepted as full/partial payment for one/multiple dragons!
Eggs are valued at 200g a pop!
zJ1RT3W.png
Could you hold the Peridot/Oilslick/Jungle female for me please? All these mass hatches have depleted my funds haha. I should have enough before a week is over tho.
Could you hold the Peridot/Oilslick/Jungle female for me please? All these mass hatches have depleted my funds haha. I should have enough before a week is over tho.
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt

Sure thing! Just send a CR for her when you can!
@MeraHunt

Sure thing! Just send a CR for her when you can!
zJ1RT3W.png
I’d love to be pinged when you add more dragons! :)
I’d love to be pinged when you add more dragons! :)
tqGkHih.png
LnZG5ty.png

2VAg1VF.png
b7tgKsh.png
7QhGLKp.png
Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png

@Flurries

Certainly! You've been added!
@Flurries

Certainly! You've been added!
zJ1RT3W.png