Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] XXY Phthalo/Blush WC/Coatl babies
1 2 3 4 5
@Cuddleh

I would ask to be on the pinglist but what do you call expensive? >_> they are amazing looking but with my limited time on the site I don't want to take up a pinglist slot if I'll never afford it haha.. (00% understand the re-gening though.. I have a few I'm in the middle of doing that myself.. slowly but surely)
@Cuddleh

I would ask to be on the pinglist but what do you call expensive? >_> they are amazing looking but with my limited time on the site I don't want to take up a pinglist slot if I'll never afford it haha.. (00% understand the re-gening though.. I have a few I'm in the middle of doing that myself.. slowly but surely)
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Kelpsi

I'll add you on c; Thank you for the compliment ^-^

@Rosekitten

Their price will depend on what the gene pool looks like by the time they hatch; I know that's not an answer because I'm not entirely sure. The most similar dragons I've seen, which are XXY phathlo/thistle wasp/bee/capsule imperials, sold for 500-600g; these kiddos are rarer breeds and entirely gem gened, so they'll be some amount above that. But really! If you do like one, we can work something out when your turn comes around and their prices will lower over time as well. (Regening them was painful, but I adore them so much now <3 Good luck with your projects c;)
@Kelpsi

I'll add you on c; Thank you for the compliment ^-^

@Rosekitten

Their price will depend on what the gene pool looks like by the time they hatch; I know that's not an answer because I'm not entirely sure. The most similar dragons I've seen, which are XXY phathlo/thistle wasp/bee/capsule imperials, sold for 500-600g; these kiddos are rarer breeds and entirely gem gened, so they'll be some amount above that. But really! If you do like one, we can work something out when your turn comes around and their prices will lower over time as well. (Regening them was painful, but I adore them so much now <3 Good luck with your projects c;)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

yeah I can understand that, I guess add me to the list. At the least I can look at the pretty dragons haha. Maybe I'll make some breakthrough in my projects and can sell some of their offspring off to afford one down the road. x.x
@Cuddleh

yeah I can understand that, I guess add me to the list. At the least I can look at the pretty dragons haha. Maybe I'll make some breakthrough in my projects and can sell some of their offspring off to afford one down the road. x.x
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten

I'm sorry I can't give a better answer than that :c But okay! With the interest I have right now, it'll be a few months before a kiddo is tossed your way so you have time :3 And if your turn comes up and you need more time, I'd totally just let you know about the next nest. And I hope you can! I was so nervous geneing these guys and I'm so glad that people like them, and I wish you the same luck ^-^
@Rosekitten

I'm sorry I can't give a better answer than that :c But okay! With the interest I have right now, it'll be a few months before a kiddo is tossed your way so you have time :3 And if your turn comes up and you need more time, I'd totally just let you know about the next nest. And I hope you can! I was so nervous geneing these guys and I'm so glad that people like them, and I wish you the same luck ^-^
@Cuddleh

I cringe thinking how much these little babbies are gonna cost, but darn it add me to the pinglist please! I may save up enough gems by the time they hatch to afford one lol

P.S. omg these two are so gorgeous, and blush is such an underrated color
@Cuddleh

I cringe thinking how much these little babbies are gonna cost, but darn it add me to the pinglist please! I may save up enough gems by the time they hatch to afford one lol

P.S. omg these two are so gorgeous, and blush is such an underrated color
photofunky.gif
@ToxicToucan

The good news is you won't have to gene them yourself to have one! hehe I'll add you on right now, and I'm sure you'll be able to c; Don't forget that some items are cool as well, so that'll be an option when that time rolls around!

Thank you so much for the compliment ^-^ And it really is. Even I didn't think much of it until I scried what I wanted Winsor to be and it's like...heck, I love this now!
@ToxicToucan

The good news is you won't have to gene them yourself to have one! hehe I'll add you on right now, and I'm sure you'll be able to c; Don't forget that some items are cool as well, so that'll be an option when that time rolls around!

Thank you so much for the compliment ^-^ And it really is. Even I didn't think much of it until I scried what I wanted Winsor to be and it's like...heck, I love this now!
@Vetra @humanityxpeople @StilinskiSpark @chuuyas @MittensTheKitten

Hi guys! Seeing as we're under a week until the first nest of these guys are laid and you're the first five on the list, I thought I'd ask you a question: what color eyes do you think would work best for these kids? I was thinking ice, which stand out nicely against the dark body and accent the flecks in the bee; the other colors I was thinking (arcane, water) aren't quite the right shades so I thought ice was safest.

And bump I suppose? hehe
@Vetra @humanityxpeople @StilinskiSpark @chuuyas @MittensTheKitten

Hi guys! Seeing as we're under a week until the first nest of these guys are laid and you're the first five on the list, I thought I'd ask you a question: what color eyes do you think would work best for these kids? I was thinking ice, which stand out nicely against the dark body and accent the flecks in the bee; the other colors I was thinking (arcane, water) aren't quite the right shades so I thought ice was safest.

And bump I suppose? hehe
@Cuddleh

Ice sounds good. Water would make the eyes blend into the primary color (which isn't necessarily bad, some people like it when you can't see the eyes as well), and arcane eyes would obviously go well with the pinks.

One other I might suggest is lightning? Those bright blue eyes just go so well with pink
@Cuddleh

Ice sounds good. Water would make the eyes blend into the primary color (which isn't necessarily bad, some people like it when you can't see the eyes as well), and arcane eyes would obviously go well with the pinks.

One other I might suggest is lightning? Those bright blue eyes just go so well with pink
photofunky.gif
@ToxicToucan

The water eyes seemed to be a little too blue to me, while the arcane ones were too hot pink rather than a sort of...salmon-y pink? If that makes sense? xD That's why I was thinking ice, like Winsor. And thank you for coming in here to make a suggestion! I appreciate it :D
@ToxicToucan

The water eyes seemed to be a little too blue to me, while the arcane ones were too hot pink rather than a sort of...salmon-y pink? If that makes sense? xD That's why I was thinking ice, like Winsor. And thank you for coming in here to make a suggestion! I appreciate it :D
@Cuddleh Yeah I'd definitely go with ice! The other colours clash too much with this pairing's colors, in my opinion :D
@Cuddleh Yeah I'd definitely go with ice! The other colours clash too much with this pairing's colors, in my opinion :D
1 2 3 4 5